covid 19 isnt a pandemic plan for humanity,its an extermination plan.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I been saying this forever this past year. the brainwashed sheep wont listen to anything but what the MSM media tells them and wont read this of course.

Believing something like this should be legal grounds to be Baker acted.

I been saying this forever this past year. the brainwashed sheep wont listen to anything but what the MSM media tells them and wont read this of course.

I have studied up on the amount of people the progs want to destroy in their plan to make a more manageable population for their RULE. If 6.5 billion people are taken out and murdered, do you think that the RULERS are going to keep the riff raff, or keep those who know how to produce electricity, pump water, grow food, be good soldiers? The prog slaves will be the first to go, because they have no further use except to vote for the very people who will kill them.
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth (rense.com)

Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

George Bernard Shaw: Justify Your Existence - YouTube

I have studied up on the amount of people the progs want to destroy in their plan to make a more manageable population for their RULE. If 6.5 billion people are taken out and murdered, do you think that the RULERS are going to keep the riff raff, or keep those who know how to produce electricity, pump water, grow food, be good soldiers? The prog slaves will be the first to go, because they have no further use except to vote for the very people who will kill them.
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth (rense.com)

Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.

George Bernard Shaw: Justify Your Existence - YouTube
Too bad trolls like moon glow don’t want to watch that informative video of yours.

The article was looking good until the author started talking about aliens, demons and interstellar alien AI. Too bad. However, I do agree strongly that COVID is the intended catalyst for mass genocide. If one pulls one's head out of the sand even an inch that much becomes quite obvious. That's not to say I don't believe in demons—I absolutely do. I have witnessed, in person, people visiting acts of violence on other human beings which simply cannot be explained away any other way than demonic influence.

As far as the world never going back to pre-COVID conditions, I also believe this to be the case. That, and one look at the COVID vaccine(s) side-effects is enough to make any rational human being run for the hills. A very large and very heavy anvil is about to drop down on all our heads. At this point, today, we're in the shadow of that anvil as it falls down toward us. Now, yesterday really, was the time to take action to stop what now seems like the inevitable.

So, it's not a hoax and a lot of people ARE really dying of it. Good, that lie's being walked back, but the extermination thing is just another in a long line of fantasies.

So, it's not a hoax and a lot of people ARE really dying of it. Good, that lie's being walked back, but the extermination thing is just another in a long line of fantasies.
whatever you say shill from Langley :auiqs.jpg:

The problem is, everyone is going to be subjected to an information source. So everyone is going to be a sheeple. There are actually some media outlets that are relatively unbiased. I am not talking about MSNBC, or CNN. And I am certainly not referring to websites such as Newstarget and NaturalNews.

The problem is, everyone is going to be subjected to an information source. So everyone is going to be a sheeple. There are actually some media outlets that are relatively unbiased. I am not talking about MSNBC, or CNN. And I am certainly not referring to websites such as Newstarget and NaturalNews.
I don't understand why people would go to any news outlets for info on Covid in the first place. Go with reputable sites that make healthcare their business, like...

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

pretty scary stuff

Forum List

Back