COVID-19 is killing more Republicans than Democrats

Perhaps deaths are higher in blue counties due to other causes related to taking the vaccine. .. but the corporate media would never tell us that tale, would they?

"These words spoken by Dr. Ryan Cole at the at the White Coat Summit in Texas in August, still hold true today. Alarmed by samples he was seeing in his laboratory from ‘vaccinated’ people, he shared the following:
  • The shots cause dysregulation of the immune response resulting in an uptick of Herpes family viruses, molluscumin, human papilloma virus, all sorts of viruses, mononucleosis, etc., reactivating.
  • There’s a ten-to-twenty fold increase of uterine cancer in the last six months – since the beginning of vaccine rollout.
  • Inflammation in the heart. Dr Cole pointed out that once you have heart damage, the heart does not heal itself. Instead, it creates scars. There has been a 200% increase in myocarditis.
  • Inflammation in the lungs. The purple and blue seen below is inflammation. The spike proteins will accumulate in the lungs because there are ACE-II receptors there.

Slide-Lung-Tissue-Comparison.jpg
Dr. Cole’s slide clearly shows the damage to lung tissue from the spike protein.

• The shot also damages the kidneys, liver, testes, and ovaries. The Lipid Nanoparticles from the shot accumulate in the ovaries. Buried in the Pfizer documents is the little known information that it decreases the fertility in rats by 16%. So what is it doing to humanity? Since we do not yet have long term data, we simply do not know.
  • The shot also crosses the blood-brain barrier. It disrupts the blood vessels in your brain and allows the spike in there to cause inflammation and the same brain fog Covid patients complain about.
Dr. Cole pointed out that these problems are occurring because:"

And? Is this what we are seeing? Sure enough, but that is not how the corporate and government media is trying to spin it.

she very well could have survived if she had gotten the vaccine.

Could she? How do you know? What were the underlying conditions that the Kung Flu helped? Was she obese? Or a smoker? A vapor? Diabetic? I have been looking for the Kung Flu now for 2 years and it still wont present itself to me, and if it did, then my immune system kicked its microscopic ass. I did get a sore throat in August, but knew if i went to the hospital they would report it as the China Virus, and stick me in a ventilator. 2 days later with no fever or loss of smell, i was back to full health...
According to liberals there is no natural immunity even though humanity managed to make it tens of thousands of years without Pfizer.
a-witch.jpg

Covid-19 is now disproportionately killing people in red states and red counties in blue states, and the GOP could lose enough voters to cost them in elections for years to come.

Conservative media is killing Republican voters the party can ill afford to lose

From the article:

The coronavirus pandemic now has a heavy partisan bias.

COVID-19 hasn't disappeared in blue states like California and New York. But places that have managed to surpass 65 percent vaccination are in a better position than red states like West Virginia, Idaho, or Wyoming, where hospitals are overrun with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients. (Idaho's COVID death rate last week, for example, was seven times that of New York state.) Even at the county level, as David Leonhardt shows at The New York Times, there's a marked partisan bias: Republican counties in blue states have vastly more cases and deaths on average, while Democratic counties in red states are faring better than their neighbors.

A primary reason for this disparity is how right-wing media has come out hard against COVID vaccines. From pundits on Fox News to the gutters of Trumpist Facebook, anti-vaccine misinformation is everywhere. As a result, vaccination rates are starkly partisan. Many Republicans aren't getting vaccinated, and a lot of them are dying. Rejecting the vaccines is costing the GOP votes it can ill afford to lose.

Thus far, pandemic deaths have been fairly evenly spread, because COVID-19 hit blue states like New York and New Jersey early. Now conservative Mississippi has shot to the top of the state death rankings, with Louisiana and Alabama not far behind. Biden's 2020 margin of victory in the three key states of Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia combined was only about 44,000 votes. Something like 53,000 people have already died in those three states — and it seems safe to assume the people dying there and in other swing states are disproportionately Republicans.

Here another article on the subject:

Red COVID? Coronavirus deaths are highest in counties with the largest share of Trump voters: report

From the article:

In counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000.

The Times report featured in its morning newsletter on Monday also referred to a recent Pew Research Center poll looking at the political divide in vaccination rates, which found that 86% of Democratic voters had received at least one shot, compared with 60% of Republican voters.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that as the delta variant surged in early summer, those who were unvaccinated were more than 10 times more likely than the fully vaccinated people to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die.

And here's a chart comparing COVID deaths from counties Trump won by over 70% to counties Trump won less than 32% of the vote:

The red states have the most black folks and black folks have been hit hardest by the virus. Be careful what you ask for...lol

Covid-19 is now disproportionately killing people in red states and red counties in blue states, and the GOP could lose enough voters to cost them in elections for years to come.

Conservative media is killing Republican voters the party can ill afford to lose

From the article:

COVID-19 hasn't disappeared in blue states like California and New York. But places that have managed to surpass 65 percent vaccination are in a better position than red states like West Virginia, Idaho, or Wyoming, where hospitals are overrun with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients. (Idaho's COVID death rate last week, for example, was seven times that of New York state.) Even at the county level, as David Leonhardt shows at The New York Times, there's a marked partisan bias: Republican counties in blue states have vastly more cases and deaths on average, while Democratic counties in red states are faring better than their neighbors.

A primary reason for this disparity is how right-wing media has come out hard against COVID vaccines. From pundits on Fox News to the gutters of Trumpist Facebook, anti-vaccine misinformation is everywhere. As a result, vaccination rates are starkly partisan. Many Republicans aren't getting vaccinated, and a lot of them are dying. Rejecting the vaccines is costing the GOP votes it can ill afford to lose.

Thus far, pandemic deaths have been fairly evenly spread, because COVID-19 hit blue states like New York and New Jersey early. Now conservative Mississippi has shot to the top of the state death rankings, with Louisiana and Alabama not far behind. Biden's 2020 margin of victory in the three key states of Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia combined was only about 44,000 votes. Something like 53,000 people have already died in those three states — and it seems safe to assume the people dying there and in other swing states are disproportionately Republicans.

Red COVID? Coronavirus deaths are highest in counties with the largest share of Trump voters: report

From the article:

In counties where former President Donald Trump received at least 70% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election, COVID-19 has killed about 47 out of every 100,000 people since the end of June, health care analyst Charles Gaba tells the New York Times. But in counties where Trump won less than 32% of the vote, the number is a fraction of that — about 10 out of 100,000.

The Times report featured in its morning newsletter on Monday also referred to a recent Pew Research Center poll looking at the political divide in vaccination rates, which found that 86% of Democratic voters had received at least one shot, compared with 60% of Republican voters.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that as the delta variant surged in early summer, those who were unvaccinated were more than 10 times more likely than the fully vaccinated people to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die.

And here's a chart comparing COVID deaths from counties Trump won by over 70% to counties Trump won less than 32% of the vote:

Democrat wet dream.

The difference between Democrats and Nazis?

Trick question - there is no difference at this point.

I worry about my conservative family, friends, and co-workers. My daughter's best friend's mother just died of this disease. She was 50 and unvaccinated. Her husband and 4 kids now have to carry on without Mom, all because she listened to right-wing media instead of her doctor. She was otherwise healthy. This is truly tragic, and gut-wrenching because she very well could have survived if she had gotten the vaccine.
I know a guy whose uncle's neighbor had a friend whose brother had a girlfriend whose sister's college professor died of the Bat Flu.

The poor guy was only 97 & other than terminal cancer, heart disease, kidney failure & being 250 pounds, he was healthy!

Blood on conservative hands!!!!

From the article:

From the article:

It's difficult to believe anything that the New York Times or any leftist rag puts out.
I'm sure most of these lies are just wishful-thinking....not fact.

Course, Biden has been pumping hundreds of thousands of infected illegals into Red States.....so this could be the desired result. Murdering Republicans.

I hope you're proud of your work.

Just as one would expect. Of all the pandemic-dumb people and anti vaxxers out there, only one organized group has been on a PR campaign against vaccines and safety measures: the GOP. So this is about as surprising as the sunrise.

Actually, people in red states die from gun violence at propotionally higher rates that blue states.

States with strict gun laws have fewer firearms deaths. Here's how your state stacks up

From the article:

The relationship between gun laws and firearms deaths is compelling. In states like Alabama,. Alaska and Louisiana, where guns are lightly regulated, the rate of deaths by firearms (per 100,000 people) is more than four times higher than in New York, Connecticut, Hawaii or Massachusetts, which have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.
Lol, Chicago and Detroit are run by what party?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can such a thing be determined when there are people out there who keep such information about themselves to themselves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How many people who don't identify in one way or another have gone forward? Never forget about those people. To me, they may be the ones who suffer the most.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but how can such a thing be determined when there are people out there who keep such information about themselves to themselves?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. How many people who don't identify in one way or another have gone forward? Never forget about those people. To me, they may be the ones who suffer the most.
Smartest so-called virus ever, can tell the difference between red and blue. God, it's entertaining here! It'd be even better if they could dress those viri in sequins and train them to ride elephants! Welcome to the Greatest Hoax............ er................um...............SHOW On Earth!

Cool story, bro. Well written.

His story is completely believable. My parents are big right-wing Trumpers. They are both in their 70s and my father is obese with diabetes. Neither one of them will get the vaccine and my mother has said multiple times to me that she thinks the whole COVID thing is a hoax. And yes, they watch OAN and read the Epoch Times, Newsmax, they have the whole Trumpeteer fanny pack.

His story is completely believable. My parents are big right-wing Trumpers. They are both in their 70s and my father is obese with diabetes. Neither one of them will get the vaccine and my mother has said multiple times to me that she thinks the whole COVID thing is a hoax. And yes, they watch OAN and read the Epoch Times, Newsmax, they have the whole Trumpeteer fanny pack.
And...............................???????????

Your folks sound like people in my neighborhood or even my family.

Forum List

Back