Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

Nope.. special level of stupid all the mouthbreathers refusing to get their shots.

ACtually, I gave Bush-43 a lot of credit for the things he did right...

The reality is, you'll win some seats in 22 and then lose your asses in 24, for the same reasons why you lost in 96 and 12. I'd explain it to you, but you still wouldn't understand it, Anger Issues.
Um, there were no vaccines for most of 2020, so how do you explain more Veggie Joe deaths in 2021? Can’t be the folks who decide to not get the vaccine.

Didn't say India under reported. China did. I said India surpassed us. Way to keep up, Capt. College Educated. You don't have the right to call anyone an idiot. You're the only user on this site who isn't anonymous. That is pretty stupid...
The MBA is working well for him…..reads on a first grade level.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?

Funny. Stupid - but funny.

1641095960528.png

Um, there were no vaccines for most of 2020, so how do you explain more Veggie Joe deaths in 2021? Can’t be the folks who decide to not get the vaccine.

In 2020, we took reasonable precautions to stop the spread of Covid. In 2021, we didn't. And about 30% of you refuse to get your shots. That's why we have more deaths.

At least 95% of all Covid deaths were unvaxxed. So yeah, it can be the unvaxxed, dope. Especially with Delta.

In 2020, we took reasonable precautions to stop the spread of Covid. In 2021, we didn't. And about 30% of you refuse to get your shots. That's why we have more deaths.
Trump: Reasonable
Veggie Joe: Not reasonable.

Got it.

At least 95% of all Covid deaths were unvaxxed. So yeah, it can be the unvaxxed, dope. Especially with Delta.
We had no vaccines until the very end of Trump's term. There are now over 200 MILLION vaccinated, so explain how there are more deaths under Veggie Joe with so many vaccinated.

I don't want to step on anyone's toes here, so if this topic has been posted before, and I am sure it has, some of our leftist friends in here either didn't see it, or are ignoring the fact...

In a different thread Faun and I were talking about this, and he contorted himself like some in the MSM are doing to magically come up with a 35K buffer, arguing that the pandemic killed more under Trump. That's not true....As NR points out, 1000 people a day are dying, and on Jan 19, 2021 Biden made a big show holding a vigil infront of the national mall for the fallen to Covid, which on that day was 400K. As of today more than 801K have perished....That number with simple math means that under Biden's watch more have died under Biden than under Trump...Plus Trump gave Biden 3 vaccines....

When will you leftists admit that Biden is a disaster for this country, and you made a mistake....?

Deaths from COVID-19 in the US are now about three times higher total under Biden compared to Trump...

1920px-COVID-19-Pandemie_-_US_%28Vereinigte_Staaten_von_Amerika%29_-_Tote_%28800px%29.svg.png

There have been about four times as many COVID-19 cases in the US under Biden compared to Trump...

1920px-COVID-19-Pandemie_-_US_%28Vereinigte_Staaten_von_Amerika%29_-_Infizierte_%28800px%29.svg.png

[Source]

He got the plague Trump Fucked up under control.

That's why it's a win.

Probably would have gotten it under control faster if you guys didn't make masks and shots social issues to appease your Orange God.
All of his and the Dems' tyrannical mask mandates, vaccine mandates, shutting down businesses, closing of schools, did not work.

Trump had no vaccines (first one got EUA in December, 2020). Biden was given three. Everyone still got COVID, because it was all a big lie.

You are pretty relaxed with the facts yourself, having previously blamed Trump for his handling of COVID and the "hundreds of thousands of deaths'."

Well, Biden went Nazi on Americans for COVID, and three times as many people died.

That's why it's a win.

Probably would have gotten it under control faster if you guys didn't make masks and shots social issues to appease your Orange God.

The C.D.C. concedes that cloth masks do not protect against the virus as effectively as other masks.​

New research shows CDC exaggerated the evidence for masks to fight COVID​

You people tried this whole mask thing as a population control study....that people, and other scientists knew it was bull shit is not my problem...

That's why it's a win.

Shots? Do you mean the vaccines TRUMP! fast-tracked and told people to get, even though he got booed for it? Those shots?

You cannot get a respiratory virus like COVID under control.

It mutates quickly and has animal reservoirs.

There are four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives. Like COVID, they cause flu-like symptoms. They are treated like common colds, because they are. SARS and MERS are two additional coronaviruses. They also cause flu-like symptoms.

We have had influenza vaccines for decades, and they are tuned at least annually. But we have not eradicated the flu, because it is not scientifically possible.

All the experts knew this from the beginning, but they wanted to use the pandemic for their political and financial gains, and they even convinced a large number of sheep like yourself to buy their lies and further spread them

So many shills for Big Pharma today. They are everywhere, even though the vaccines obviously don't work. - Double masked, fully boosted Fauci, Biden, HHS Secretary Becerra, CDC Director Walensky all had COVID more than once, yet some people with really low IQs are looking forward to their sixth (!) COVID shot.

That's why it's a win.

/——-/ Social issues? Damn straight. But, we had no choice but to comply. So, don’t blame us. BTW did you read the report that masks don’t work?

Forum List

Back