Court Tells trump: 'Calling Vote Unfair Doesn't Make It So'

Another court, this time an appeals court, has rejected trump's lies about the election.

trump lost again.

Wow I wonder if trump and his followers have gotten tired of all that "winning" yet?

From what I've read of this latest ruling, the judges have lost their patience with trump, his lawyers and all their lies.

Apparently the trump followers believe the same thing as trump, that just saying something makes it true. It doesn't.

trump will take it to the Supreme Court but since trump has no evidence of his claims, I find it very hard to believe the court will even take the case.

trump and all his followers better learn to say President Joe Biden.

And that is why there are lawyers going to court....Fuck you are one stupid prog slave.......
Amen to that.

Another court, this time an appeals court, has rejected trump's lies about the election.

trump lost again.

Wow I wonder if trump and his followers have gotten tired of all that "winning" yet?

From what I've read of this latest ruling, the judges have lost their patience with trump, his lawyers and all their lies.

Apparently the trump followers believe the same thing as trump, that just saying something makes it true. It doesn't.

trump will take it to the Supreme Court but since trump has no evidence of his claims, I find it very hard to believe the court will even take the case.

Pedophile Joe Biden is far far more accurate.
Red herring bullshit logical fallacy. It in no way counters the argument that #Diaper Don legitimately got his ass kicked
So you are okay with a late night 4am ballot dump where the only mark on the ballot was for XiBiden, not one out of the 180,000 were for Trump? I guess with liberal thinking the prog masters can do anything even murder an innocent intern who blew the whistle on Bitch Donna Brazille who funneled answers to Nitlery to cheat over Commie Bernie...

View attachment 422251
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
That is exactly what all the Biden lovers do when you give them evidence this was the most massive vote fraud that ever took place in mankind history or that covid is the biggest hoax ever in the world.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Judges aren't supposed to lose patience is an admission that the legal system is not working. Losing patience like a spoiled leftist or other child is not what the profession entails.
Nonsense.

Lawyers aren't supposed to file baseless lawsuits in bad faith seeking to overturn the will of the people.

It’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for judges to lose patience with blind partisan rightwing lawyers and their childish efforts to appease an arrogant president who refuses to acknowledge his election loss, it’s not what the profession entails

They don't have evidence. They want time to dig for it on no legal basis, which is why they keep getting rejected. If the Sc is faithful to its 200o ruling, it won't let any sort of "recoujnt" go forward

trump lost again.

They don't have evidence, so they're begging for time to dig for it with no legal basis. If the SC is faithful to its 2000 ruling, it won't let any sort of "recount" go forward this time either.

They don't have evidence. They want time to dig for it on no legal basis, which is why they keep getting rejected. If the Sc is faithful to its 200o ruling, it won't let any sort of "recoujnt" go forward

trump lost again.

They don't have evidence, so they're begging for time to dig for it with no legal basis. If the SC is faithful to its 2000 ruling, it won't let any sort of "recount" go forward this time either.

They have plenty of evidence - none of which has been addressed. It's posted here daily so it's only you that has the trouble of having his head in the sand. I am frankly tired of repeating it all since as a giant troll your next post will be "But... there is no evidence!!!" regardless of any evidence being presented. It's like a broken clock, a media programmed NPC.

trump lost again.

They have plenty of evidence - none of which has been addressed. It's posted here daily so it's only you that has the trouble of having his head in the sand. I am frankly tired of repeating it all since as a giant troll your next post will be "But... there is no evidence!!!" regardless of any evidence being presented. It's like a broken clock, a media programmed NPC.
lol. evidence. evidence.
19789999.jpg

They have plenty of evidence -
Yet nobody can produce a shred. Do they also have unicorns and dragons?
they have all that, plus obama's kenyan birf cerfiticaf. covfefe. but they will only show it to amy coney barrett. because apparently she is a witch, and can make all this awful reality go away.

Trump continues to lose and lose and lose.
The Pennsylvania appeals cout gave a stinging rebuke of a Trump suit to challenge the PA results.
Of at least 41 suits filed by Trump, in attempts to reverse results of the 2020 election, at least 27 have been denied, dismissed, settled or withdrawn. There has been no appreciable change in election results.
Biden has picked up votes in some recounts.
Trump has lost it. He is doubling down on losing over and over.
He will be know as the worst loser and biggest loser to ever hold the office of President of the USA.

The Pennsylvania appeals cout gave a stinging rebuke of a Trump suit to challenge the PA results.
Of at least 41 suits filed by Trump, in attempts to reverse results of the 2020 election, at least 27 have been denied, dismissed, settled or withdrawn. There has been no appreciable change in election results.
He will be know as the worst loser and biggest loser to ever hold the office of President of the USA.

So how much does Trump pay you to live in your head? Oh yeah, it's rent free!

Grow up

Holy Shit!!!
You mean a leftwing court rejected Trump!!! Oh My God!!!!

Holy Shit!!!

What left wing court?

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

So how much does Trump pay you to live in your head? Oh yeah, it's rent free!

Grow up

Ah,....tsk, tsk.
Personal attacks because you can't face the facts.

Holy Shit!!!

What left wing court?

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, wrote for the three-judge panel, all appointed by Republican presidents.

Yup.
Many of the judges were Trump appointees.

Holy Shit!!!

What left wing court?

You can check their affiliation.
5 of 7 are dems.

JudgeAppointed By
Max BaerElected
Christine DonohueElected
David WechtElected
Kevin M. DoughertyElected
Debra ToddElected
Sallie MundyGov. Tom Wolf (D)
Thomas SaylorElected

Holy Shit!!!
Judge appointed by George W Bush

Forum List

Back