Court Rules DNC Rigged Elections for Hillary ....

If the commie democrats would do this in their own party, is there any doubt that they would rig the shit out of any at-large or national election?
Apples and oranges. The DNC is a private organization. This was about their internal workings.

Does anyone really doubt that 3 million illegals voted in California?
Yes, anyone with more than two brain cells knows 3 million illegals did not vote in California. Get some!

"And the moon landings were hoaxed, too!"
well fine then hand over the voter logs.
Mississippi says go jump in a lake.

If the commie democrats would do this in their own party, is there any doubt that they would rig the shit out of any at-large or national election?
Apples and oranges. The DNC is a private organization. This was about their internal workings.

Yes, anyone with more than two brain cells knows 3 million illegals did not vote in California. Get some!

and I care about mississippi why? if no illegals voted, then cali can hand in their voter logs.

and I care about mississippi why? if no illegals voted, then cali can hand in their voter logs.
So you only care about states rights when it is convenient. I seeee....

are you disputing she lost ?
why? cause I want to see if illegals are allowed to vote in california? how do you get on that step.

bring all of the states voters logs in. I'm good with that. why aren't you? I want fraud out of elections. I don't care sides.

bring all of the states voters logs in. I'm good with that. why aren't you? I want fraud out of elections. I don't care sides.

You know. Because states rights.

You want the states to give up their sovereignty to "prove" a blazingly obvious lie by Der Fuhrer. :lol:

Here's Napoleon's army of 680,000 which invaded Russia:

france.jpg

Here's Trump's imaginary army of 5,000,000 illegal voters in California he can't seem to find:

mexicans.jpg

The ruling, by Judge William Zloch was scathing: “In evaluating Plaintiffs’ claims at this stage, the Court assumes their allegations are true

Essentially, the order ruled that the primaries were rigged in Hillary’s favor, but there was very little the courts could do about it.

“The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publically proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction.”

Court Issues Ruling on Bernie's Charge DNC Rigged Primaries
A perfect example of how the America-hating worthless lying Fake News scum on the Right ALWAYS lie and NEVER quote anything accurately by leaving out the MOST important info out of what they quote!!!

The ruling clearly stated that they are REQUIRED to ASSUME the argument is true, and in no was RULED the argument was true!!!!!

From the actual Court Ruling with the part the lying scum left out that undeniably qualifies the part they quoted and completely denies the Federalist Fake News fake interpretation of the ruling:

"This Order does not concern who should have been the Democratic Party’s candidate for the 2016 presidential election; it does not concern whether the DNC or Wasserman Schultz generally acted unfairly towards Senator Sanders or his supporters; indeed, it does not even concern whether the DNC was in fact biased in favor of Hillary Clinton in the Democratic primaries. At this stage, the Court is required to construe the First Amended Complaint (DE 8) in the light most favorable to Plaintiffs and accept its well-pled allegations as true. See Stalley ex rel. U.S. 8 Case 0:16-cv-61511-WJZ Document 62 Entered on FLSD Docket 08/25/2017 Page 8 of 28 v. Orlando Reg’l Healthcare Sys., Inc., 524 F.3d 1229, 1232-33 (11th Cir. 2008).

The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate..."

Last edited:

You want the states to give up their sovereignty to "prove" a blazingly obvious lie by Der Fuhrer. :lol:
it was a federal election. no states rights. the courts will tell you that once this completes the process. but what are you afraid of?

it was a federal election. no states rights. the courts will tell you that once this completes the process. but what are you afraid of?

Wow. You really have no idea how our country works! But I already knew that.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statementFriday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."

Three million Mexicans registered to vote in California, and weren't caught!

Three million Mexicans then voted in California, and weren't caught!

Clever bastards.

:lol:

Wow. You really have no idea how our country works! But I already knew that.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics.com

Mississippi's Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, also a Republican, took the criticism a step further.
"My reply would be: They can go jump in the Gulf of Mexico, and Mississippi is a great state to launch from," Hosemann said in a statementFriday. "Mississippi residents should celebrate Independence Day and our state's right to protect the privacy of our citizens by conducting our own electoral processes."
as I just stated the courts will tell you that they must comply. wait for this to finish that process. K?

Three million Mexicans registered to vote in California, and weren't caught!

Three million Mexicans then voted in California, and weren't caught!

Clever bastards.

:lol:

7,000 in just one county in VA alone

This is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever. But I guess we should expect no better from a birther.

Forum List

Back