Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

No, it does not.

Even if the footage was purchased before the event, something that has not been established by the way, the fact that there would be a media event at the capitol was already a given. They KNEW they wanted to be there so it is no surprise that they would be getting ready for it.

How does that implicate anything? It does not.
So why was some shady character like John Sullivan, an FBI informer as well as a supposed Trump supporter, chosen as the person to take video of the Jan 6 fracas for the big pay day? You think CNN and NBC
had reason to believe and invest in this insider?

It tells any sentient thinking person that CNN and NBC had more than an inkling or suspicion that something
out of the ordinary would be happening at the Capitol. Something more than a run of the mill "media event".

The FBI told Nancy Pelosi there would be trouble at the Capitol and she responded by doing nothing
to bolster law forces there to be ready.

Where is John Sullivan, by the way? Why hasn't he been in front of Congress answering questions?
thegrayzone.com/2021/01/12/chaos-agent-right-wing-us-capitol-riot-black-lives-matter/

Last edited:
bodecea
Why would Sullivan get paid to watch the rally??

It was on TV. No need to pay someone to watch something everyone could watch.

Use your head. He was paid to watch a riot they hoped would happen. That's why he was at the Capital Buildings.

Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

Begs the question just how they knew a riot would take place??
All of that is so dumb.

They bought his video after the fact.

Fort Fun Indiana
Of course they did and he got paid.

One has to wonder how they knew a riot was going to happen. Also have to wonder how they knew Trump supporters would be going to the Capital Buildings.

Yes and even if he didn't, it can be clearly seen that he is a hardcore Antifa who put on a MAGA hat.

FA_Q2
You may be right but why pay someone to watch something that was on TV??

Hell I watched it as did millions of others.
How do you think it gets on TV?

You pay people. There is a damn good reason a news agency would want to pay someone for inside footage of an event that no one else has as that is how those companies compete with each other. Had 100 protesters showed up and took a nap, CNN was still going to report on it and sensationalize it. It is what they do.

So why was some shady character like John Sullivan, an FBI informer as well as a supposed Trump supporter, chosen as the person to take video of the Jan 6 fracas for the big pay day? You think CNN and NBC
had reason to believe and invest in this insider?

It tells any sentient thinking person that CNN and NBC had more than an inkling or suspicion that something
out of the ordinary would be happening at the Capitol. Something more than a run of the mill "media event".

The FBI told Nancy Pelosi there would be trouble at the Capitol and she responded by doing nothing
to bolster law forces there to be ready.

Where is John Sullivan, by the way? Why hasn't he been in front of Congress answering questions?
thegrayzone.com/2021/01/12/chaos-agent-right-wing-us-capitol-riot-black-lives-matter/
No, it tells any thinking person that he had something they wanted to buy.

Namely footage of an event they were covering. What a shocker....

This is old news from July. And he was paid 90,000, not 70. They say he's not an antifa member.

Meh, they also pretend that antifa does not really exist as well so, quite literally, no one is associated with antifa in their eyes unless they directly claim it.

Something someone on trial will flatly never do.

No, it tells any thinking person that he had something they wanted to buy.

Namely footage of an event they were covering. What a shocker....
:icon_rolleyes:
And CNN and NBC knew beforehand there would be a big brouhaha at the Capitol on the 6th that
they wanted to buy?
How in the world did they know that?

Because they paid off a shadowy person, an insider behind the scenes
who was part of this whole debacle (John Sullivan who was the person who took the video footage of Ashli Babbitt being murdered by Michael Byrd).

If I was as clueless as you I don't think I would expose myself the way you have.

Eric Arthur Blair
That was my question as well. How the hell did they know anything was going to happen that day?? Crystal ball or perhaps they were well aware of what was going to happen.

How bout Epps and Sullivan?? Those are the folks that Pelousy's ridiculous committee should be talking to along with Pelousy herself.

Eric Arthur Blair
That was my question as well. How the hell did they know anything was going to happen that day?? Crystal ball or perhaps they were well aware of what was going to happen.

How bout Epps and Sullivan?? Those are the folks that Pelousy's ridiculous committee should be talking to along with Pelousy herself.
I already brought up Sullivan being brought before Pelosi's fake investigation panel.

I don't think they want to hear what he might say.

Eric Arthur Blair
Both he an Epps along with News officials from CNN and NBC should be there as well. How the hell did CNN and NBC know anything was happening that day. Oh and Pelousy was in charge of security but refused NG and added security. Hell from what I read the Captain of the Capital police called for help five times and was refused.

Loads of shady shit happened that day and I'd bet Pelousy knows more than that hag will tell.

:icon_rolleyes:
And CNN and NBC knew beforehand there would be a big brouhaha at the Capitol on the 6th that
they wanted to buy?
How in the world did they know that?

Because they paid off a shadowy person, an insider behind the scenes
who was part of this whole debacle (John Sullivan who was the person who took the video footage of Ashli Babbitt being murdered by Michael Byrd).

If I was as clueless as you I don't think I would expose myself the way you have.

As I have said REPEATEDLY, they knew because there was always going to be a major protest at the capitol over the election results. That was a given. It is also a given that CNN would want that covered.

Are you seriously claiming that you think that was not a well known fact?

As I have said REPEATEDLY, they knew because there was always going to be a major protest at the capitol over the election results. That was a given. It is also a given that CNN would want that covered.

Are you seriously claiming that you think that was not a well known fact?
The question is why pay John Sullivan specifically, a shadowy figure who has been disavowed by BLM
and the Proud Boys each, to cover that event? Answer that question if you can.

Are you really claiming that as protestors battle cops on the steps of the Capitol, CNN, NBC and
any other disingenuous news agency that wanted couldn't take all the video they wanted of the event?

Obviously CNN and NBC both saw Sullivan as someone who would take them into the bowels of the
battle, else why pay him all that money?
Hence CNN and NBC both knew what was going down prior to the sixth! Run that around your skull.
Deny it if you can, which you can't.

Why is that? If CNN knew what was coming down why didn't the Biden administration know as much?
And it must be a given that the Biden people DID know as much as CNN. So why was the
Capitol stripped of the security that should have been there.

The Capitol police head requested additional reinforcements six different times!
Each time that request was turned down. Yeah, I know what happened on the 6th. Why don't you?

The narrative must be that a coming riot was not only known about inside the government but
they made sure that riot was as nasty as they could make it. To permanently stain Donald Trump
and the right. Look up Krystal Nacht if you want to see the blueprint that Pelosi and Biden followed.
In spirit if not explicitly. Wake up. The wheels are coming off the cover up.

Last edited:
The question is why pay John Sullivan specifically, a shadowy figure who has been disavowed by BLM

Are you really claiming that as protestors battle cops on the steps of the Capitol, CNN, NBC and
any other disingenuous news agency that wanted couldn't take all the video they wanted of the event?

Obviously CNN and NBC both saw Sullivan as someone who would take them into the bowels of the
Hence CNN and NBC both knew what was going down on the sixth! Run that around your skull.

Why is that? If CNN knew what was coming down why didn't the Biden administration know as much?
And it must be a given that the Biden people DID know as much as CNN. So why was the

The Capitol police head requested additional reinforcements six different times!
Each time that request was turned down. Yeah, I know what happened on the 6th. Why don't you?

The narrative must be that a coming riot was not only known about inside the government but
they made sure that riot was as nasty as they could make it. To permanently stain Donald Trump
and the right. Look up Krystal Nacht if you want to see the blueprint that Pelosi and Biden followed.
In spirit if not explicitly.

Hence CNN and NBC both knew what was going down prior to the sixth! Run that around your skull.
Deny it if you can, which you can't.

In spirit if not explicitly. Wake up. The wheels are coming off the cover up.
thats a whopper of an imagination you got there

qplqtfxpa5b81.jpg

Forum List

Back