Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

6JanNoProof.jpg

Oh brother...

One clear sign that the right wing is in full "hope it sticks to the wall mode" is the attribution to a source when there is no quote from that source. You see this several times a week here.

Another clear sign is "court documents" which is meant to give whatever lame allegation some heft.

1641180940242.png

1641180955783.png

1641180984303.png

And?

If someone pays you to film me and I burn a house down am I suddenly not culpable for my actions?

Of course I am. And so are the idiots who rioted at the capitol on Jan 6.
Seems like he did more than show up to film by all the charges.

He is clearly an INSURRECTIONIST AND TRAITOR, according to the standards you halfwits have come up with.

Why is CNN and NBC employing a traitor?

Seems like he did more than show up to film by all the charges.

He is clearly an INSURRECTIONIST AND TRAITOR, according to the standards you halfwits have come up with.

Why is CNN and NBC employing a traitor?
Us halfwits?

More of your moronic partisan meanderings. he is neither an 'insurrectionist or a traitor but he may be guilty of other crimes. I must restate, and?

Does not matter what anyone may or may not think if you cannot articulate how this in any way excuses or lessons the actions of the rest pf the people there.

Us halfwits?

More of your moronic partisan meanderings. he is neither an 'insurrectionist or a traitor but he may be guilty of other crimes. I must restate, and?

Does not matter what anyone may or may not think if you cannot articulate how this in any way excuses or lessons the actions of the rest pf the people there.
The charges are the same for those you clowns call traitors and insurrectionists.

Why are you defending a traitor?

Forum List

Back