Court docs corroborate Tara Reade claims, she calls on Biden to drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just keep running with the discredited Tara story. But even if true, if I was behind in the game 25-1 midway through the fourth quarter I might be tempted to go with a different tactic. :)

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

You guys just keep running with the discredited Tara story. But even if true, if I was behind in the game 25-1 midway through the fourth quarter I might be tempted to go with a different tactic. :)

Ha ha ha, you have no credibility when you immediately deflect to someone YOU hate, suffering from the same problem, unsupported accusations.

You leftists are a complete joke when you play this game, hypocrisy doesn't care about political boundaries.

Last edited:
um, no. it doesn't.

• A 1996 court declaration from Tara Reade's ex-husband shows that she spoke of the harassment she experienced working in presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden's Senate office in 1993, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.
  • The declaration did not say Biden was the perpetrator nor does it have any mention of the sexual assault allegations that Reade first spoke of earlier this year.
  • Biden has publicly denied the claims. He told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last week, "I'm saying unequivocally: It never happened."

Tara Reade, a former staffer in then-Sen. Joe Biden's office told her now ex-husband she experienced harassment in Biden's office, a 1996 court document shows, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.

According to The Tribune, Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration, while contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce.

The declaration shows that Reade told Dronen about harassment in Biden's office when she worked there in 1993, but it did not say Biden was the perpetrator. The document also does not mention Reade's sexual assault allegations, according to The Tribune.

In the document, filed on March 25, 1996, which seems to be the only known written record from the time that mentions Reade's allegations, Dronen wrote that Reade had told him of "a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in US Senator Joe Biden's office," the Tribune reported.
A 1996 court declaration written by Tara Reade's ex-husband shows she spoke of harassment in Biden's Senate office

YOU'RE a lying dog face pony soldier

nice meme.

did he actually say all those things since he's been elected?

um, no. it doesn't.

• A 1996 court declaration from Tara Reade's ex-husband shows that she spoke of the harassment she experienced working in presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden's Senate office in 1993, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.
  • The declaration did not say Biden was the perpetrator nor does it have any mention of the sexual assault allegations that Reade first spoke of earlier this year.
  • Biden has publicly denied the claims. He told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last week, "I'm saying unequivocally: It never happened."

Tara Reade, a former staffer in then-Sen. Joe Biden's office told her now ex-husband she experienced harassment in Biden's office, a 1996 court document shows, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.

According to The Tribune, Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration, while contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce.

The declaration shows that Reade told Dronen about harassment in Biden's office when she worked there in 1993, but it did not say Biden was the perpetrator. The document also does not mention Reade's sexual assault allegations, according to The Tribune.

In the document, filed on March 25, 1996, which seems to be the only known written record from the time that mentions Reade's allegations, Dronen wrote that Reade had told him of "a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in US Senator Joe Biden's office," the Tribune reported.
A 1996 court declaration written by Tara Reade's ex-husband shows she spoke of harassment in Biden's Senate office
So the hill now is the enemy of the leftists movement lol

nice meme.

did he actually say all those things since he's been elected?
kind of problematic for the leftists who wanted Kavanaugh's head on a platter

um, no. it doesn't.

who said that?

does it say that the actual document states joe biden by name & that he sexually assaulted her?

no? well then, there's THAT.

um, no. it doesn't.

Biden has publicly denied the claims. He told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last week, "I'm saying unequivocally: It never happened."

um, no. it doesn't.

who said that?

does it say that the actual document states joe biden by name & that he sexually assaulted her?

maybe you should actually watch the video

um, no. it doesn't.

Biden has publicly denied the claims. He told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last week, "I'm saying unequivocally: It never happened."

nice straw man.

anyhoo - still no mention of the man's name or the actual allegation of sexual assault in that there court document.

um, no. it doesn't.

who said that?

nope. don't need to when i searched out & found several sources all saying that biden's name was never mentioned or that a sexual assault took place.

um, no. it doesn't.

nice straw man.

anyhoo - still no mention of the man's name or the actual allegation of sexual assault in that there court document.

nice straw man.

strawman?

pointing out that politicians can't be believed, especially about sex, is a strawman?

um, no. it doesn't.

who said that?

nope. don't need to when i searched out & found several sources all saying that biden's name was never mentioned or that a sexual assault took place.
The hill explains so even you can understand what was reported.
Watch the video or are you to scared?

um, no. it doesn't.

nice straw man.

nice straw man.

strawman?

pointing out that politicians can't be believed, especially about sex, is a strawman?

you mean like donny denying any of the assaults he's accused of? all 20 +?

hmmmmm.... soooooooooooooo.............. there's THAT too.

um, no. it doesn't.

who said that?

The hill explains so even you can understand what was reported.
Watch the video or are you to scared?

nope not scared. why are you scared to acknowledge that his name nor the charge were ever mentioned?

Last edited:
I can‘t understand the minds of the Trumper who start threads like this. Tara Reade’s claims are being exposed for the bogus crap they are.... while Trump was sued for brutalizing and raping a 13 year old; accused by his own wife of raping her; is being sued now for defamation for a rape he committed; and has what 26 accusations of sexual harassment. Yeah..Trump is the original super freak.

Last edited:
Well Joe should we follow your own advice and believe the woman?

But but but there's no evidence. But but but she's making it up.....but but but....there's no police report......but but but.....ooops .... Looks like all of those things are there after all. Bernie can now withdraw his support. Lizzy too.

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back