Court docs corroborate Tara Reade claims, she calls on Biden to drop out

Status
Not open for further replies.
believe all wom....shut the fuck up you lying skank, they're accusing a democrat this time!!!

Watch the flow of leftist hypocrisy, defending Biden. The same hypocritical people who believed in Anita Hill, Dr. Ford against those with the letter R next to their names.

Leftism is a sign of mental illness.

No, every woman should be heard and believed, but she has been discredited.
Kinda telling that when the left is involved in this situation they actually want to hear what the woman has to say. When this happens on the right she is immediately called a liar, slut, whore and threatened with a lawsuit that is never followed upon.

Kina telling that you don't want their claims to be tested in a court of law.

:cuckoo:
In order to go to court someone has to be charged. Shes also free to pursue civil damages. You going to help her?

What is stopping her?

:laugh:
Nothing. So again I ask if she has proof why isnt she taking him to court?

um, no. it doesn't.

• A 1996 court declaration from Tara Reade's ex-husband shows that she spoke of the harassment she experienced working in presumptive Democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President Joe Biden's Senate office in 1993, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.
  • The declaration did not say Biden was the perpetrator nor does it have any mention of the sexual assault allegations that Reade first spoke of earlier this year.
  • Biden has publicly denied the claims. He told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" last week, "I'm saying unequivocally: It never happened."

Tara Reade, a former staffer in then-Sen. Joe Biden's office told her now ex-husband she experienced harassment in Biden's office, a 1996 court document shows, The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California reported.

According to The Tribune, Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration, while contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce.

The declaration shows that Reade told Dronen about harassment in Biden's office when she worked there in 1993, but it did not say Biden was the perpetrator. The document also does not mention Reade's sexual assault allegations, according to The Tribune.

In the document, filed on March 25, 1996, which seems to be the only known written record from the time that mentions Reade's allegations, Dronen wrote that Reade had told him of "a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in US Senator Joe Biden's office," the Tribune reported.
A 1996 court declaration written by Tara Reade's ex-husband shows she spoke of harassment in Biden's Senate office
Interesting. I was wondering how it was that the Obama administration didnt find her when they were vetting Biden.

Pick me - Pick MEEEE :hhello:

1. Because it didn't happen and 2. Because Bernie wasn't running then ...

You're welcome!

Joe Biden has been in American politics since 1972.
Tara Reade claims this incident happened in 1993, (27 years ago.)
Biden was vetted by Obama's campaign in 2008 and subsequently became VP.
Why the fuck didn't she speak out then?
Why now?
Gee, I wonder who could be putting her up to this......???

Who has the motivation? [rolling eyes and tapping chin]

Ocam's Razor.

Somebody with the kind of behavior Tara Reade describes is someone who is apt to repeat it.
She would not have been the first nor the last.
Notice there are NO OTHER WOMEN coming forward, unlike the women who charged Clinton and especially, Trump.

Why now?

Ocam's Razor.
I dont have a problem with how long ago it supposedly happened. My problem is that she never named Biden in the original complaint, never even mentioned Bidens name to her own husband and never said a word when he was the VP selection. Not to mention I found out she supports Sanders.

Somebody with the kind of behavior Tara Reade describes is someone who is apt to repeat it.
She would not have been the first nor the last.
Notice there are NO OTHER WOMEN coming forward, unlike the women who charged Clinton and especially, Trump.
Yep. Thats another thing. Not one other allegation. Most are repeat offenders like Drumpf.

Watch the flow of leftist hypocrisy, defending Biden. The same hypocritical people who believed in Anita Hill, Dr. Ford against those with the letter R next to their names.

Kinda telling that when the left is involved in this situation they actually want to hear what the woman has to say. When this happens on the right she is immediately called a liar, slut, whore and threatened with a lawsuit that is never followed upon.

In order to go to court someone has to be charged. Shes also free to pursue civil damages. You going to help her?

What is stopping her?

She can't charge Biden now. Too late.
Statute of limitations probably expired in 2000, 6-7 years after the alleged incident.

Kinda telling that when the left is involved in this situation they actually want to hear what the woman has to say.

Current events say otherwise.
Not my current events. I just read an article in CNN yesterday that said liberals need to hear what she has to say.

Best place to address her numerous allegations in through the court system.
So why isnt she taking him to court? Why arent you helping her do so?

Why aren't YOU helping her?

You are dodging the obvious here, when anyone thinks they were sexually assaulted, they have two courses of action to ponder, one is get over it and go on in life, or take the person to court.

This woman after the initial filed claims back in 1993, went silent until Biden is a Presidential candidate 27 years later, she suddenly comes up with allegations, the ones she has no intention of proving, her actions in the last few week is just push allegations over and over in the media circles, thus depriving the accused the ability to defend themselves. What she is doing is heading into defamation territory, an increasingly obvious malicious attack on him.

Biden is innocent until proven guilty.

Why now?

Ocam's Razor.
I dont have a problem with how long ago it supposedly happened. My problem is that she never named Biden in the original complaint and never said a word when he was the VP selection. Not to mention I found out she supports Sanders.

OH! A Bernie Bot.
Well, at this point I would think Bernie would have had a chat with her and tried to talk her down.
He doesn't want to see Trump win anymore than the rest of us.

What is stopping her?

She can't charge Biden now. Too late.
Statute of limitations probably expired in 2000, 6-7 years after the alleged incident.
Even for a civil case?

Why now?

Ocam's Razor.

Her claims are useless if all she does is maintain her allegation circus through the media.

Mr. Biden doesn't have to answer them since he isn't a defendant in the first place.

Kinda telling that when the left is involved in this situation they actually want to hear what the woman has to say.

Current events say otherwise.
Not my current events. I just read an article in CNN yesterday that said liberals need to hear what she has to say.

Best place to address her numerous allegations in through the court system.
So why isnt she taking him to court? Why arent you helping her do so?

Why aren't YOU helping her?

You are dodging the obvious here, when anyone thinks they were sexually assaulted, they have two courses of action to ponder, one is get over it and go on in life, or take the person to court.

This woman after the initial filed claims back in 1993, went silent until Biden is a Presidential candidate 27 years later, she suddenly comes up with allegations, the ones she has no intention of proving, her actions in the last few week is just push allegations over and over in the media circles, thus depriving the accused the ability to defend themselves. What she is doing is heading into defamation territory, an increasingly obvious malicious attack on him.

Biden is innocent until proven guilty.
Because I am not an attorney nor do I believe her.

If she has no intentions of proving her allegations then I cant take her seriously.

Why now?

Ocam's Razor.
I dont have a problem with how long ago it supposedly happened. My problem is that she never named Biden in the original complaint and never said a word when he was the VP selection. Not to mention I found out she supports Sanders.

OH! A Bernie Bot.
Well, at this point I would think Bernie would have had a chat with her and tried to talk her down.
He doesn't want to see Trump win anymore than the rest of us.
She could also have been manipulated by Drumpf to just make the claims for monetary compensation later on.

I can‘t understand the minds of the Trumper who start threads like this. Tara Reade’s claims are being exposed for the bogus crap they are.... while Trump was sued for brutalizing and raping a 13 year old; accused by his own wife of raping her; is being sued now for defamation for a rape he committed; and has what 26 accusations of sexual harassment. Yeah..Trump is the original super freak.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg

Biden doesn't need to drop out. But he should. Because, the more he stays in, he is only hurting himself. He has a lot of excess baggage; and if he gets into the WH, he will only be bringing them along with him - to his grave, as well.

Biden doesn't need to drop out. But he should. Because, the more he stays in, he is only hurting himself. He has a lot of excess baggage; and if he gets into the WH, he will only be bringing them along with him - to his grave, as well.
How is he hurting himself and what excess baggage are you speaking of?

I can‘t understand the minds of the Trumper who start threads like this. Tara Reade’s claims are being exposed for the bogus crap they are.... while Trump was sued for brutalizing and raping a 13 year old; accused by his own wife of raping her; is being sued now for defamation for a rape he committed; and has what 26 accusations of sexual harassment. Yeah..Trump is the original super freak.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back