Couple of questions for the Righties

The genocide of native Americans was a horrible thing.

The genocide of Armenians was a horrible thing.

The genocide in Rwanda was a horrible thing.

The genocide of Jews was a horrible thing.

I oppose those committed to the genocide of Jews in Israel. You support them. This is the difference between a human with principles and a soulless ghoul without.
Ditto to this post!!!

Jarlaxle continues stubbornly to support his lie.

That's wrong. Having been corrected, continuing to repeat it is a lie. You counter nothing, you refute nothing, you just keep regurgitating the same lies.

Israelites lay down their arms, they’ll all be dead in 24 hours.
Pals lay down their arms and there’d be immediate peace.

That’s all you need to know.

He does not care. He simply wants to blame Jews for everything.

That's wrong. Having been corrected, continuing to repeat it is a lie. You counter nothing, you refute nothing, you just keep regurgitating the same lies.

He does not care. He simply wants to blame Jews for everything.
continuing to post material that has been debunked over and over again, is the mass psychotic play book. They know, their trained parrots will absorb it no matter what. definition of insanity and mass psychotics!

jc continues to bark. The comparison of Hamas killing civilians and Americans killing slaves and indigenous women and children is valid.

No...it isn't. Killing indian women and children was against policy.....it was the actual directive for hamas terrorists.

The genocide of native Americans was a horrible thing.

The genocide of Armenians was a horrible thing.

The genocide in Rwanda was a horrible thing.

The genocide of Jews was a horrible thing.

I oppose those committed to the genocide of Jews in Israel. You support them. This is the difference between a human with principles and a soulless ghoul without.

I oppose those on either side who are indiscriminately murdering non-combatants. The Isrealis are every bit as violent as the Palestinians, they just use bombs and missiles but the results are exactly the same.

But then the USA killed more than 100,000 people in Iraq and 150,000 in Afghanistan, and the worrld is more dangerous now than when you started.

An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. And gives another generation reasons to hate and continue the killing.

Forum List

Back