Couple of questions for the Righties

No. What I'm saying is calling us victims but not calling Jews victims is hypocritical.
Either both groups are survivors or they are both victims.
We went through what they are going through now.
Different weapons, same brutality.

You never went through what your ancestors went through. Just like I never went through the brutality the British did to my ancestors.

You are not your ancestors

Get a grip.

Last edited:
That is a far right thing.

Nice try. The ones openly siding with Hamas are DEMOCRATS. The brother-fucking Somalian Muslim jihadist is a far-left Democrat.

When disease, intentional or not, aids deliberate and systematic destruction of a group, it is an act of genocide.

That's wrong. Having been corrected, continuing to repeat it is a lie.

2aguy is resorting to ad hom because he has failed his burden, which is quite the norm for him.

No, he's calling you out on your lies.

You have failed to show that the accidental spread of a disease, in a time period when the nature of disease was unknown, is an intentional act...it was not....you are a moron and an idiot.

No, he is a liar.

2aguy's arguments have been so easily vanquished.

That's yet another lie.

Every time the subject of the genocide of the Native American is discussed we get the same response. It happens everywhere. Stop playing the victim.

Every time the subject of slavery is discussed, we get the same response. It happens everywhere. Stop playing the victim.

Question 1.
Can we look at this shit with Israel/Palestine the same way? Countries go to war all the time. People are killed all the time. No big deal, right? If you're all butt hurt about it you must be playing the victim, right?

Question 2.
How is anything going on over there any different to what has already happened right here in this country? Killing women and children has been happening here since day 1. Different weapons, same brutality.

Thoughts?
Israelites lay down their arms, they’ll all be dead in 24 hours.
Pals lay down their arms and there’d be immediate peace.

That’s all you need to know.

Forum List

Back