Couple jump to their deaths due to the high price of their health care

My insurance is through my employer.
The plan was modified to comply with Obamacare..

Bullshit. Since employer-provided plans are group plans meant to cover all sorts of workers, they already have the essential benefits in them that the ACA mandated for individual plans. So that's why I call bullshit on you, because you do such rushed, sloppy work and don't bother to do the hard work necessary to understand what you're saying. Employer-provided plans are sold on the SHOP marketplaces, which are not the same ones Obamacare set up. Of course, you probably know this and are just lying anyway because the facts don't support your argument, so you just make shit up that does. Then when pressed on that shit you make up, you scream and cry and whine and spit out vague generalities to paper over the void that comes from not having any corroborating evidence to support yourself.

Seriously...that's fucked up. That you hate Obama so much you're willing to make shit up on a message board to convince people your stupid position has validity.

It's wonderful sleeping at night knowing that as a 65 yr. old man, if I should become pregnant, I'll be covered.

If you're 65, you are eligible for Medicare, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

Secondly, what do you think your employer-provided group plan covered? If you were in an employer-provided group plan, which you claim, then you were paying for those things with your premiums. Fucking idiot. I mean, really. This is just pathetic. I'd be embarrassed by your own posts if I were you. They have more holes than Swiss cheese.

The cost of my plan has risen from $900 a month to over $1200.
My contribution has not changed. Which means, since I work for the government, tax-payers are paying that increase.

Bullshit. Don't believe you. What is your age? How many people are covered on your plan? What's your income? Where do you live? Those four questions can determine if you're lying or not. So, naturally, you will refuse to answer them because you know you're full of shit, I know you're full of shit, and I know you know I know you're full of shit.

So why not just come out and admit you're full of shit? Why are you continuing this charade?

The mandate that the leftardz are pushing for is NOT to make you use your healthcare. Their mandate is to force you, me and anyone else who actually works for a living to PROVIDE health insurance to all the others who DON'T, cant or won't get their own.

It is in your interests as a consumer to have people covered by an insurance policy. When people aren't, those costs get passed onto you by way of higher premiums. Mandates are necessary because they are what keeps premiums low.

Health care providers and insurance companies exist to make profits. If what you are saying is true - that those providers have to raise premiums to cover the uninsured. . . Why not just allow for them to write it off of their taxes, instead? Doing that would do more to provide care to the needy than any of this mandated shit will do.

Health care providers and insurance companies exist to make profits. If what you are saying is true - that those providers have to raise premiums to cover the uninsured. . . Why not just allow for them to write it off of their taxes, instead? Doing that would do more to provide care to the needy than any of this mandated shit will do.

Or, how about this novel idea; we take the profit motive out of administrating reimbursements to providers, thus eliminating chargemasters, which is from where all the high costs come. Why is that not something to consider? Why should we subsidize corporate profits of companies who very clearly put their interests above your health?

I don't see any Health care problems, it seems they may have spent them selves into a corner and could see no way out. Money and spending is or was the problem. They were Progressive who voted for Obama and Clinton and had a group of friends that they were trying to keep up with...Just my opinion.
You don't see? And who are you? Do you know them? Are you their financial planner?

Or, how about this novel idea; we take the profit motive out of administrating reimbursements to providers, thus eliminating chargemasters, which is from where all the high costs come. Why is that not something to consider? Why should we subsidize corporate profits of companies who very clearly put their interests above your health?

Because, in doing so you remove much of the incentive for people to provide healthcare as a career choice from then on.

My insurance is through my employer.
The plan was modified to comply with Obamacare..

Bullshit. Since employer-provided plans are group plans meant to cover all sorts of workers, they already have the essential benefits in them that the ACA mandated for individual plans. So that's why I call bullshit on you, because you do such rushed, sloppy work and don't bother to do the hard work necessary to understand what you're saying. Employer-provided plans are sold on the SHOP marketplaces, which are not the same ones Obamacare set up. Of course, you probably know this and are just lying anyway because the facts don't support your argument, so you just make shit up that does. Then when pressed on that shit you make up, you scream and cry and whine and spit out vague generalities to paper over the void that comes from not having any corroborating evidence to support yourself.

Seriously...that's fucked up. That you hate Obama so much you're willing to make shit up on a message board to convince people your stupid position has validity.

It's wonderful sleeping at night knowing that as a 65 yr. old man, if I should become pregnant, I'll be covered.

If you're 65, you are eligible for Medicare, YOU STUPID ASSHOLE.

Secondly, what do you think your employer-provided group plan covered? If you were in an employer-provided group plan, which you claim, then you were paying for those things with your premiums. Fucking idiot. I mean, really. This is just pathetic. I'd be embarrassed by your own posts if I were you. They have more holes than Swiss cheese.

The cost of my plan has risen from $900 a month to over $1200.
My contribution has not changed. Which means, since I work for the government, tax-payers are paying that increase.

Bullshit. Don't believe you. What is your age? How many people are covered on your plan? What's your income? Where do you live? Those four questions can determine if you're lying or not. So, naturally, you will refuse to answer them because you know you're full of shit, I know you're full of shit, and I know you know I know you're full of shit.

So why not just come out and admit you're full of shit? Why are you continuing this charade?

Typical liberal.
When they hear something they don't like they hurl insults.

Why should I pay for Medicaid when my employer covers me.

I'm not paying the $1200 a month, my employer, the tax payers are.

I'm checking to see if I have a monthly report I can post.
I don't want to reveal where I live, too easy to track me down.
I don't want any of you liberals to find me. I work very hard staying away from you people.

Forum List

Back