Boy Scouts of America official APOLOGIZES for Trump speech!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Most scoutmasters are child molesting rapists and they hate trump for not supporting the perversion agenda.

Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

july 27 2017 CNN)An official with the Boy Scouts of America apologized to the Scouting community on Thursday for the political content of President Donald Trump's speech at the National Scout Jamboree.

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," said Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh. "That was never our intent."
Speaking Monday before about 40,000 Scouts, Trump delivered a speech that would not have been out of place on his campaign or in his tweets.

How many boy scouts were out there cheering? Democrats found someone to apologize. How much did that one cost them?

Jamborees aren't for politics. It wasn't the place or time to talk about electoral votes and healthcare reforms. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just imagine if Obama started talking politics at a jamboree, you conservatives head would explode.

How many boy scouts were out there cheering? Democrats found someone to apologize. How much did that one cost them?

Just because some were cheering, doesn't mean all were. There were 41,000 scouts and their parents there. Obviously political opinions differed.

Which is why its not the platform for that.

Jamborees aren't for politics. It wasn't the place or time to talk about electoral votes and healthcare reforms. Absolutely ridiculous.

Just imagine if Obama started talking politics at a jamboree, you conservatives head would explode.
What kind of people are these calling scoutmasters perverts and the other rotten things they say?

Unfortunately, these kinds of people have become the majority of the GOP.

Most scoutmasters are child molesting rapists and they hate trump for not supporting the perversion agenda.

Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

july 27 2017 CNN)An official with the Boy Scouts of America apologized to the Scouting community on Thursday for the political content of President Donald Trump's speech at the National Scout Jamboree.

"I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree," said Chief Scout Executive Michael Surbaugh. "That was never our intent."
Speaking Monday before about 40,000 Scouts, Trump delivered a speech that would not have been out of place on his campaign or in his tweets.

If you know anything about the Boy Scouts. Girls Scouts or America Steve it is a Non Partisan respected club...

NOT A CLUB RALLY FOR TRUMP.

What kind of people are these calling scoutmasters perverts and the other rotten things they say?

Exactly! The only pervert that was there was Pussy grabber in chief. I was in thr girl's scouts and I learned a lot of valuable skills and our scout leaders were great role models. These Trump supporters tear down anyone who dares to criticize their cult leader.

The arguments to defend trump have failed so the next step is to demonize the Scouts. It is the way the trump cult works and they have one of the most racist POS at USMB to do the bidding today here today with this thread.

The arguments to defend trump have failed so the next step is to demonize the Scouts. It is the way the trump cult works.
Trump is doing quite well against very hostile and very evil democrats.

HAHA. Yup - trump is different. He doesn't play by the media rules and that drives you libs nuts. HAHA

[

We're called truth-tellers. We don't accept the media spin that child molesting is just an alternative life style.

HAHA. Yup - trump is different. He doesn't play by the media rules and that drives you libs nuts. HAHA

What media rules? Jamboree has nothing to do with the media or politics. That is the point. Trump decided to make it a political and media event.

Trump made a complete mockery of the event. They should be asking Trump for an apology, not apologizing themselves.

Trump thought the jamboree was for him. He treated like one of his rallies. I dont think he realizes its an annual event.

You are a animal. The only pervert I see is you. Shut up pervert and get your toungue out of Trump's ass.

You people complain when Democrats use children yet you have no issue with using children. Trump's comments were out of line and it doesn't matter whether they liked it or not.

You are a animal. The only pervert I see is you. Shut up pervert and get your toungue out of Trump's ass.

You people complain when Democrats use children yet you have no issue with using children. Trump's comments were out of line and it doesn't matter whether they liked it or not.
Trump has Putin tongue up his RECTUM.

You are a degenerate liar. The worst kind of malicious scum.

The BSA cannot claim it is non-political. They have been very vocal in supporting faggots. Thus trump has every right to get political too.

Forum List

Back