Couple jump to their deaths due to the high price of their health care

Shouldn't I have the right to choose whether I want to incur that debt or not?

Try doing that as you're being wheeled into an ambulance as you're dying, or if you're doubled over in pain from a burst appendix. Pretty sure debt isn't going to matter as the appendix swells and/or bursts inside you.

Shouldn't I have the right to choose whether I want to incur that debt or not?

Try doing that as you're being wheeled into an ambulance as you're dying, or if you're doubled over in pain from a burst appendix. Pretty sure debt isn't going to matter as the appendix swells and/or bursts inside you.

C'es la vie.
Maybe we need to stop trying to save everyone.

C'es la vie.

So, I don't think you would want to be the one who falls victim of that. It's easy to say you wouldn't treat appendicitis now, while you don't have it. But try saying that once appendicitis actually happens. It's not something you can even control, hence why it serves as the perfect example for this conversation. Believe me or not, but appendicitis feels like fucking murder in your abdomen...and if left untreated, will result in death.

C'es la vie.

So, I don't think you would want to be the one who falls victim of that. It's easy to say you wouldn't treat appendicitis now, while you don't have it. But try saying that once appendicitis actually happens. It's not something you can even control, hence why it serves as the perfect example for this conversation. Believe me or not, but appendicitis feels like fucking murder in your abdomen...and if left untreated, will result in death.

I'll ask again, it's my body, don't I have the right to make my own decisions regarding it's care?

I'll ask again, it's my body, don't I have the right to make my own decisions regarding it's care?

Sure, I guess. If you want to die because of appendicitis, I suppose you could. Though I wouldn't know why you'd want to...the unbearable suffering will result in death, so you will have suffered for nothing. You should, though, tattoo "I do not want you to take me to the hospital" on your forehead, though, so people don't call 9-1-1 for you.

Sure, I guess. If you want to die because of appendicitis, I suppose you could. Though I wouldn't know why you'd want to...the unbearable suffering will result in death, so you will have suffered for nothing. You should, though, tattoo "I do not want you to take me to the hospital" on your forehead, though, so people don't call 9-1-1 for you.

So you agree, I should have the right to choose and the mandate should be repealed.

So the Conservative argument on health care is now; let me die of easily treatable afflictions because I don't want to pay an insurance company.

That's stupidity.

fake-news.jpg

I'm looking for people who are willing to join me.
Who are willing to refuse treatment even though we are covered by insurance.
Who are willing to die to get our rights returned.
You can mandate we buy insurance you can't mandate we use it.
The mandate that the leftardz are pushing for is NOT to make you use your healthcare. Their mandate is to force you, me and anyone else who actually works for a living to PROVIDE health insurance to all the others who DON'T, cant or won't get their own.

So the Conservative argument on health care is now; let me die of easily treatable afflictions because I don't want to pay an insurance company.

That's stupidity.

But our right.

I don't want to be treated by anything called Obamacare.

I'm looking for people who are willing to join me.
Who are willing to refuse treatment even though we are covered by insurance.
Who are willing to die to get our rights returned.
You can mandate we buy insurance you can't mandate we use it.
Why not just not buy it and don't get sick....You get better health care in prison than on the street. Many old people try to hold up a FEDERAL bank when they are sick and alone. Feds don't like to charge sick people just the healthy ones.

That's stupidity.

But our right.

The ACA is an insurance marketplace, you will probably have a nice looking doctors and nurses.

That's stupidity.

But our right.

The ACA is an insurance marketplace, you will probably have a nice looking doctors and nurses.

My insurance is through my employer.
The plan was modified to comply with Obamacare.
It's wonderful sleeping at night knowing that as a 65 yr. old man, if I should become pregnant, I'll be covered.
The cost of my plan has risen from $900 a month to over $1200.
My contribution has not changed. Which means, since I work for the government, tax-payers are paying that increase.

But our right. I don't want to be treated by anything called Obamacare.

Fucking moron. Obamacare is a marketplace where insurers make their plans available for people to comparatively shop. This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Conservatives don't know what health insurance is, don't know what insurance companies do, and don't know how it relates to delivery.

All that ignorance doesn't stop you from posting bullshit, though. So the question now is; why? Why do you post bullshit on these boards? Is it an ego thing? Are you paid to do this? Are you trying to test out arguments you can use IRL? What gives?

But our right.

No, not your right. Because of Reagan, ERs must treat everyone who walks through the doors. So you get appendicitis, and the pain is so bad you pass out, someone calls an ambulance, you end up in the ER, they perform an appendectomy, and you think you can head that whole process off at the beginning? How are you to do that if you're unconscious? Are people supposed to read your little mind? These are the things you people never give any thought to either because you're lazy or just ignorant. So what is it? Are you lazy or ignorant?

The mandate that the leftardz are pushing for is NOT to make you use your healthcare. Their mandate is to force you, me and anyone else who actually works for a living to PROVIDE health insurance to all the others who DON'T, cant or won't get their own.

It is in your interests as a consumer to have people covered by an insurance policy. When people aren't, those costs get passed onto you by way of higher premiums. Mandates are necessary because they are what keeps premiums low.

Forum List

Back