Couple held teen for 5 years as sex slave

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Couple held teen for 5 years as sex slave cops New York Post
That's just insane. A couple adopted a thirteen year old girl and kept her as a sex slave in their basement. There are two things I cannot understand. First, why didn't she flee from the house? I'm sure she had a lot of opportunities to do that. And second, why were they even allowed to adopt such an old girl? That definitely looked suspicious. I think that we shouldn't allow to adopt children who already reached puberty since it usually ends with sexual abuse.

It's ridiculous to assume that parents who adopt are looking for a sex slave. The OP is way off base

The clown faces blame heterosexuality. No surprises here. Shouldn't somebody in the social services dept go to jail as a co-conspirator when the system "sent" the girl to live with those monsters and never checked on her welfare?

By your logic, all parents are a potential threat to their children. Let's put them all in homes run by the state, with robot nannies taking care of them.

This country is on a sex binge that's why.
The sin of wantonness is rampant, especially in the gay compounds

Gay compounds? This was a heterosexual religious nut couple. He taught Sunday school every Sunday during the time the poor girl was being abused. Vile so called Christians.

Very vague, why was she sent to these people after her mother died?
I have no idea. I can't understand why they didn't mention it. Maybe they were their relatives but it's not quite clear. Anyway, the story is freaking disgusting. And it's not the first time it happens this way.

In attempt to protect the girl's identity, they don't tell the relationship of the couple. If the child was sent to live with the couple after her mother died but the girl had a grandmother in another state that knew the child was there and eventually arranged for the girl to travel to see her, it was probably an aunt and uncle of the girl.
They used the OT to justify their abuse.

Forum List

Back