couple charged in deadly robbery of st. jude doctor Tennessee

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Dang can't even take a walk with your family and these animals come out of know were and kill you. blacks seem to hate doctors too. what trash.

Dang can't even take a walk with your family and these animals come out of know were and kill you. blacks seem to hate doctors too. what trash.
Viewing the images of the two assailants it's pretty obvious the two could be categorized as the "Dolt & the Savage".

People ya don't go to Memphis. 10 yrs ago or better we went and as you drove in people in the streets everywhere giving you the eye. Immediately told the wife we'll come back in the morning to see Graceland. Worse than New Orleans or ATL

If they are found guilty raffle off tickets for the chance to be the executioner and preeminently remove this garbage off the planet. If found guilty drag them out back put a bullet in their heads and call it a day. Society needs to ride itself of people who commit acts like this

If they are found guilty raffle off tickets for the chance to be the executioner and preeminently remove this garbage off the planet. If found guilty drag them out back put a bullet in their heads and call it a day. Society needs to ride itself of people who commit acts like this
Damn brutha, did you make the same kind of request when the young white man walked into a grocery store and murdered 10 black customers.

People ya don't go to Memphis. 10 yrs ago or better we went and as you drove in people in the streets everywhere giving you the eye. Immediately told the wife we'll come back in the morning to see Graceland. Worse than New Orleans or ATL
and its wayyyyyy worse now. The head of the MPD is a joke, and the DA is also a left wing idiot. It's so bad that I don't even want to be in the North MS suburb ive been living in for 30 years anymore.

I pray that the book is thrown at the monster(s).

God bless you and the good doctor's family always!!!

Holly (a girl who has donated to St. Jude's since 2008)

Damn brutha, did you make the same kind of request when the young white man walked into a grocery store and murdered 10 black customers.
Yeah I did. I have no place in my world for people who kill others for no reason. Unlike you I don’t use skin tone as the benchmark for what the punishment should be.

He should be burned alive for it. We need to bring back cruel and unusual punishment.

Forum List

Back