Peel police officer charged in Brampton robbery, suspended with pay

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Notice no name released.

The creepy Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Toronto Police Services, Durham Region Police, Ontario Provincial Police and Peel Region Police, among others, are a threat to America and Canada.

Do NOT allow your Nexus employees to be subjected to these immoral, dishonest, anti-American animals. Withdraw your investments and jobs back to Canada until there is democracy, civil liberties and accountability here.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/peel-officer-robbery-1.6620302

A Peel police officer has been suspended with pay after being charged with robbery.
Police say the alleged robbery in Brampton dates back to January when the officer was off duty.

After what police called an extensive investigation, they say the two-year employee of the service — who holds the rank of constable — was charged with one count of robbery.

Police say three other people are also facing robbery charges in the same incident.
The accused officer is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on Dec.12.
Investigators are appealing for any witnesses who may have information relating to this offence to contact them at 905-453-3311 Ext. 6050.

The creepy Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Toronto Police Services, Durham Region Police, Ontario Provincial Police and Peel Region Police, among others, are a threat to America and Canada.

How do you make the leap from one count of robbery to saying "The creepy Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Toronto Police Services, Durham Region Police, Ontario Provincial Police and Peel Region Police, among others, are a threat to America and Canada."?

And I've never understood suspending someone with pay. That seems pretty stupid to me...

How do you make the leap from one count of robbery to saying "The creepy Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Toronto Police Services, Durham Region Police, Ontario Provincial Police and Peel Region Police, among others, are a threat to America and Canada."?

And I've never understood suspending someone with pay. That seems pretty stupid to me...

I've been well informed for more than a decade. This is a system that has little to no accountability. This robbery being news is only a big news because it is so rare to be exposed (of course, no names). The truth is, this is peanuts compared to what they are doing to our citizens, economy, foreign businesses and corporations (creepy undercovers working in HR anyone?) and controlling the budgets of our rapidly fossil of a nation.

Look up the Nexus debate going on right now, clearly American authorities are aware of Canadas system. There is no way America would demand this otherwise, they simply, and wisely I might add; do NOT trust the Canadian Security Industrial Complex, nor should they

Forum List

Back