country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Well he is right. America is sick of blm's left wing terrorist shit. The have no right to do the crap they do.

^^^ I could be wrong, but they may do it to speak for those who will not be heard as well as they themselves will be heard. Also, in my opinion, being a celebrity shouldn't mean that those who enter such a field are to revoke the right to speak their mind once they have walked into the spotlight because at the end of the day, they too are people with opinions, concerns, and beliefs just like the rest of us. To me, what Jason is doing is no different compared to what fellow country singer Martina McBride is known for. Back in the day, she was always singing about things that she believed needed to be addressed more.

God bless you and Martina and Jason always!!!

Holly

I'm going to buy a digital copy just to give him some money, doubt I'll even listen to it.

Well he is right. America is sick of blm's left wing terrorist shit. The have no right to do the crap they do.
Nothing like listening to a good ole racist, hillbilly tune. I bet your favorite movie is Birth of a Nation.

Nothing like listening to a good ole racist, hillbilly tune. I bet your favorite movie is Birth of a Nation.

Always so funny seeing YOU of all people complain about someone else's racism! As if it was some unwritten law that it is racist now just to simply not like an organization built upon racism, Marxism, whose originators appropriate millions for themselves to live in luxury, while costing the country billions in pointless and useless race wars and lootings and now, thanks to their idiotic Defund The Police movement, has led to greatly elevated crime, death and murders in hundreds of cities.

Why don't you prove him wrong, BadBreath, and start a race riot and looting spree in some small rural southern town.

Always so funny seeing YOU of all people complain about someone else's racism! As if it was some unwritten law that it is racist now just to simply not like an organization built upon racism, Marxism, whose originators appropriate millions for themselves to live in luxury, while costing the country billions in pointless and useless race wars and lootings and now, thanks to their idiotic Defund The Police movement, has led to greatly elevated crime, death and murders in hundreds of cities.

Why don't you prove him wrong, BadBreath, and start a race riot and looting spree in some small rural southern town.
I thought that the GOP was the defund the police party. And defund the FBI and let the ciminals go free. They should stay clear of law and order issues as they have no credibility.

Its a shit song.
So, tailor made for you.

I thought
giggle.gif
Wait! I'm still laughing at the suggestion that you think.
giggle.gif

that the GOP was the defund the police party.
Proof once again that you are a totally ignorant and useless idiot spewing racist garbage and hate.

And defund the FBI and let the ciminals go free.
Think you're describing the democrat party there, Holmes, YOUR kind of people.

I thought that the GOP was the defund the police party. And defund the FBI and let the ciminals go free. They should stay clear of law and order issues as they have no credibility.

Nothing like reading the words of a lil ole racist on the down low.

I love Country Music.

Jason Aldean has been on the scene for years ( since 2005).
If you say things like...."I've never heard of him" just to put him down, then you're weak. If you listen to Country music, then you have certainly heard of Jason Aldean.

Forum List

Back