Country Music is all right.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is the album that made me give Country Music a consider.
upload_2018-10-17_21-32-15.jpeg

I got it for a girl as a xmas present and kept it.

I then moved on to Hank Williams and George Jones amongst others. Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Tammy Wynnette, Patsy Cline, Kris Kristofferson, Emmylou Harris. Of the newer breed I like Lucinda Williams in bits, Alison Krauss and bits and pieces of others.

I think country gets a bad rap. Its easy to lampoon and a lot of it is absolute garbage but you can say that about any genre.

So in the pursuit of enlightenment what have I missed ?

Whats your favourite Country song ?

^^^ I have too many favorites songs to name. I will say that you couldn't have picked a better female singer compared to Alison Krauss.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)

View attachment 223192

I then moved on to Hank Williams and George Jones amongst others. Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Tammy Wynnette, Patsy Cline, Kris Kristofferson, Emmylou Harris. Of the newer breed I like Lucinda Williams in bits, Alison Krauss and bits and pieces of others.

I think country gets a bad rap. Its easy to lampoon and a lot of it is absolute garbage but you can say that about any genre.

Any song by Johnny Cash is my favorite, especially "Ring Of Fire."

View attachment 223192

here is one of your countrymen Albert Lee with his band Heads Hands and Feet from 1971...he is considered one of the better Guitarist in Country....

Forum List

Back