Country First

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

Raising taxes solves everything. :lol:

A true blue Dem are you. :clap2:

I never said that raising taxes solves everything. But sometimes it is necessary. Like Bush being the only POTUS in history to enter into a war and not raise taxes to pay for it. We have no tax revenue coming in. Sometimes your patriotism must be monetary. We need to cut spending and entitlements and raise taxes. But the Republicans have a pledge with Grover that they will never raise taxes no matter what. Even if the country is in dire need they will not do it because they loyalty is with Grover and not us?
The American people should sign a pledge saying that we will not vote for anyone that has signed a pledge with anyone but the people of America.

But you have no issue with 5 trillion more debt, no issue with the auto bailout as payback to the UAW, no issue with money wasted on Solyndra...and the list goes on. That you have no issue with. :eusa_eh:

Not that the left here knows what that means.

John Elway Endorses Romney | The Weekly Standard

Woody Johnson was asked in a Bloomberg interview whether he’d prefer to see a winning season from the Jets or Mitt Romney, the man he supports, occupying the White House.

“Well I think you always have to put country first,” Johnson said, “so I think it’s very, very important that not only for us but for particularly our kids and grandkids that this election comes off with Mitt Romney and [Paul] Ryan as president and vice-president.”

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

Well, Elway is probably NOT in the 47%, so it sorta makes sense...

Yea, most of us don't want to be known as bottom feeders.. parasites, leaches.. Welfare is meant to be a temporary bridge-- NOT A WAY OF LIFE. So you and your 47% should take great pride in that you've helped destroy the greatest nation on this earth with your selfish laziness. This the first generation to not give a crap about their own children and grandchildren and OPT FOR, "WHERE'S MINES?"

Woody Johnson was asked in a Bloomberg interview whether he’d prefer to see a winning season from the Jets or Mitt Romney, the man he supports, occupying the White House.

“Well I think you always have to put country first,” Johnson said, “so I think it’s very, very important that not only for us but for particularly our kids and grandkids that this election comes off with Mitt Romney and [Paul] Ryan as president and vice-president.”

“Governor Romney is a proven leader with the experience and background to turn around our struggling economy,” Elway said in a statement. “In these tough economic times, we need a president who understands how to get America working again – by standing on the side of taxpayers and small-business owners who do the real job creating. I am endorsing Governor Romney and Congressman Ryan for President and Vice President because I know having the courage to make decisions and tackle challenges is what leads to results and real change. America needs a comeback team – Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are that team.”

Yea, most of us don't want to be known as bottom feeders.. parasites, leaches.. Welfare is meant to be a temporary bridge-- NOT A WAY OF LIFE. So you and your 47% should take great pride in that you've helped destroy the greatest nation on this earth with your selfish laziness. This the first generation to not give a crap about their own children and grandchildren and OPT FOR, "WHERE'S MINES?"

Thank you, LGS. My father and his fellow veterans are not offended by your nor Mitt Romney in the least. Just wait til November.

Thank you, LGS. My father and his fellow veterans are not offended by your nor Mitt Romney in the least. Just wait til November.

My father is a Veteran and voting for Mitt Romney also..

Many of those 47% are the elderly and disabled who built and defended what you spoiled punks have now.
Yes WE built it!

My father is a Veteran and voting for Mitt Romney also..

Unfortunately, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Many of those 47% are the elderly and disabled who built and defended what you spoiled punks have now.
Yes WE built it!

You built what?? The welfare state?

Yes WE built it!

You built what?? The welfare state?

Ohh the roads you drive on, the electric grid you enjoy, the computers you type on the retirement systems, the health care systems, the universities, and we defended it.
Remember many military retirees pay no income taxes.

Raising taxes solves everything. :lol:

A true blue Dem are you. :clap2:

I never said that raising taxes solves everything. But sometimes it is necessary. Like Bush being the only POTUS in history to enter into a war and not raise taxes to pay for it. We have no tax revenue coming in. Sometimes your patriotism must be monetary. We need to cut spending and entitlements and raise taxes. But the Republicans have a pledge with Grover that they will never raise taxes no matter what. Even if the country is in dire need they will not do it because they loyalty is with Grover and not us?
The American people should sign a pledge saying that we will not vote for anyone that has signed a pledge with anyone but the people of America.

But you have no issue with 5 trillion more debt, no issue with the auto bailout as payback to the UAW, no issue with money wasted on Solyndra...and the list goes on. That you have no issue with. :eusa_eh:

Oh so now you want to talk about something other than "Country first" because that is what I was responding to. But I would be happy to discuss other things. Yes I have an issue with with the debt. not just Obama's part but all of it. No. I have no Issue with the auto bailout because most of the money has been paid back and it saved a huge part of America. Yes I have an issue with Solyndra. A huge one. The list goes on and on about things I do and don't have an issue with. But one of those things is that you can't claim to put country first when you signed a pledge that says that your loyalty is Grover and not with the people of the USA. I can't understand why this YOU have no issue with.

Last edited:
another troll thread from a guy who joined in august and has over 400 threads already and @ 81 posts per day.....likely no job.

painting with broad brushes is intellectual laziness, and/or trolling.

Oh so now you want to talk about something other than "Country first" because that is what I was responding to. But I would be happy to discuss other things. Yes I have an issue with with the debt. not just Obama's part but all of it. No. I have no Issue with the auto bailout because most of the money has been paid back and it saved a huge part of America. Yes I have an issue with Solyndra. A huge one. The list goes on and on about things I do and don't have an issue with. But one of those things is that you can't claim to put country first when you signed a pledge that says that your loyalty is Grover and not with the people of the USA. I can't understand why this YOU have no issue with.

It's been four years since the U.S. launched a massive bailout of the financial system and the auto industry. While much of the bailout money has been paid back, the government still owns large shares in companies such as AIG and GM, and has yet to recoup some $200 billion in bailouts.

Where The Bailouts Stand, In 1 Graphic : Planet Money : NPR

I have an issue with raising taxes, period.

another troll thread from a guy who joined in august and has over 400 threads already and @ 81 posts per day.....likely no job.

The idiot (c)rapper is here to fill us with wisdom from his basement. :D I've posted where I work and what I do. You're to lazy to pay attention trying to be witty. Did you learn to count posts from jillian? Jealous much?

Last edited:

The idiot (c)rapper is here to fill us with wisdom from his basement. :D I've posted where I work and what I do. You're to lazy to pay attention trying to be witty. Did you learn to count posts from jillian?

Put that one on ignore.. Most do. He never debates, just insults.

The idiot (c)rapper is here to fill us with wisdom from his basement. :D I've posted where I work and what I do. You're to lazy to pay attention trying to be witty. Did you learn to count posts from jillian?

i just think it's sad, bro.

over 400 threads since august - you're either obsessive compulsive or extremely bored.

i just think it's sad, bro.

over 400 threads since august - you're either obsessive compulsive or extremely bored.

And what business is it of yours? You bore me but tha'ts beside the point.

quite the opposite.

i point out people who don't debate, but simply insult.

the OP said liberals dont put country first.

thats not debate, thats trolling.

most of your threads, lgs, are trolling and painting with the same lazy broad brush. it's not debate, it's trolling and many people are tired of it and have their discussions in other, more respectful sections of the board.

I had him on ignore. Don't ask me why I took him off. He trolls in every now and then and then he calls me a troll. :lol:

Back on now.

This message is hidden because G.T. is on your ignore list.

Last edited:

It's been four years since the U.S. launched a massive bailout of the financial system and the auto industry. While much of the bailout money has been paid back, the government still owns large shares in companies such as AIG and GM, and has yet to recoup some $200 billion in bailouts.

Where The Bailouts Stand, In 1 Graphic : Planet Money : NPR

I have an issue with raising taxes, period.

AHH but when Obama got pissed that bailed out CEO's were still getting multi million dollar bonuses and capped that shit your side got pissed at him, We have a government that for years has paid $150 for light bulbs, $500 for toilet seats, $160 for a screwdriver and you are just now pissed? Ok whatever. I just hope your pisstivity doesn't go away when your guys have control. I hope we can all hold other guys under the microscope when the next guy gets in there. Maybe then the rest of America will see what a few of us already have. The Democrats and Republicans have turned the American people against one another. The have us fighting over witch party is better and meanwhile nothing gets done in DC. Shit stays the same and all we do is point fingers at who's fault it is. I'll tell you who's fault it is. Ours. It's our fucking fault that these politicians don't give a shit about us because they know that they can tell you stupid fucks anything and you will eat that shit up.

Forum List

Back