Countdown Clock: 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

I thought this was a nice way to keep track of the days until the November 3, 2020 election.
I like it. I hope you do, too.

I wish I could post the actual clock, but I don't know how or if this USMB system supports it.
We need to suspend the election until Covid is defeated

That's the best troll post I've seen today.
How many must die in your lust to mail in the ChiCom prepared ballots?

Seeing you tout the Trump line is hilarious! Trump says his internal polling shows him winning - so why wouldn't he want the election on schedule? Even McConnell and other Republican leaders say the election will be on schedule. A national election has never been postponed - not for depressions, natural disasters or wars. Some blue and red states have been doing total voting by mail for years.

I thought this was a nice way to keep track of the days until the November 3, 2020 election.

I wish I could post the actual clock, but I don't know how or if this USMB system supports it.

Seeing you tout the Trump line is hilarious! Trump says his internal polling shows him winning - so why wouldn't he want the election on schedule? Even McConnell and other Republican leaders say the election will be on schedule. A national election has never been postponed - not for depressions, natural disasters or wars. Some blue and red states have been doing total voting by mail for years.
How many??? How many deaths are ok?

Ask Trump? He doesn't seem to care. That's why he wants everyone to stand in line for hours to vote in person.

Ask Trump? He doesn't seem to care. That's why he wants everyone to stand in line for hours to vote in person.
You sound like a birther or a fundie

Do you care about all the people who will die because you won't delay your ChiCom assisted efforts to stuff the ballot boxes until the Era of Covid is over?

You sound like a birther or a fundie

Do you care about all the people who will die because you won't delay your ChiCom assisted efforts to stuff the ballot boxes until the Era of Covid is over?

Vote by mail. It ain't rocket science.

That is not entirely accurate. People who vote by mail or early will be voting much earlier.

Yes, it is entirely true - because Election Day is on November 3, 2020. That's the day the ballots matter.

It is not true. By election day, it is likely most people will have voted. That cannot be undone.

That is not entirely accurate. People who vote by mail or early will be voting much earlier.

Yes, it is entirely true - because Election Day is on November 3, 2020. That's the day the ballots matter.

It is not true. By election day, it is likely most people will have voted. That cannot be undone.

True, but the votes don't count until Election Day, November 3, 2020. That's my point...

Should add 24 hours to it to mark the end of the political advertisements... This year is going to be horrible.
Trump came here to Pelican Golf Club Belleair, Florida to campaign yesterday. He blocked off all the streets for hours. People were trapped in their vehicles for hours.

senileshitterd.jpg

Getting closer every second.

Forum List

Back