Countdown Clock: 2020 U.S. Presidential Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

I thought this was a nice way to keep track of the days until the November 3, 2020 election.
I like it. I hope you do, too.

I wish I could post the actual clock, but I don't know how or if this USMB system supports it.

Last edited:

I thought this was a nice way to keep track of the days until the November 3, 2020 election. I like it. I hope you do, too.

I wish I could post the actual clock, but I don't know how or if this USMB system supports it.

Thank you.

I had one for the bush boy years too.

I thought this was a nice way to keep track of the days until the November 3, 2020 election.

That is not entirely accurate. People who vote by mail or early will be voting much earlier.

That is not entirely accurate. People who vote by mail or early will be voting much earlier.

Yes, it is entirely true - because Election Day is on November 3, 2020. That's the day the ballots matter.

I agree. I always vote early and I will be voting for Trump once again.

We need to suspend the election until Covid is defeated

Can they keep Biden hidden that long.........that is the question......the clock is ticking

That's the best troll post I've seen today.

That's the best troll post I've seen today.
How many must die in your lust to mail in the ChiCom prepared ballots?

The Democrats have played all their cards this time, not holding anything back. Now we see them as who they are -- barbarians. The thin veneer of civilization they hid behind has been cast off as no longer useful to them.

Forum List

Back