Coulter vs. Reality

Never the twain shall meet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nPa35CZPI]YouTube - Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Here Comes My Girl[/ame]

Damn! She is the winner of the Tom Petty look alike contest!

images
images

Last edited:
Not true, Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar.

I'd love to see her and Rachel Maddow go at it in a debate.

Now THAT would be interesting!

so was bill clinton and look what a DUMBazz he turned out to be. :lol::lol::lol:

He was/is many things. Dumb ain't one of them....

oh rally? you don't call knowing that the Republicans were out to get you in their VRWC and handing them their evidence on a silver penis DUmb? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so was bill clinton and look what a DUMBazz he turned out to be. :lol::lol::lol:

He was/is many things. Dumb ain't one of them....

oh rally? you don't call knowing that the Republicans were out to get you in their VRWC and handing them their evidence on a silver penis DUmb? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well........considering that the country had a surplus economically when he left, I'd say a blowjob was stupid, but the rest of what he did was pretty good.

Lot's smarter than Bubble Boy Idiot Bush Jr.

I wont stoop to calling Coulter a dude or commenting on her appearance other than the observation that I think she only has a following because she's moderately attractive.

I will say that the way she chortles at her own jokes makes her a complete douche of the highest order. The fact that she treated it like a stand-up comedy routine rather than a serious speech (with some levity allowed of course) speaks volumes about who she thinks she is.

Love the clip of her getting pwned about Canada & Viet Nam. The best she can do is dig in her heels, but the journalist didn't cite a source to her either. He should have given her some reference to check. At that point she can dispute the validity of the source, but at least he's backed himself up as far as any reasonable person can expect.

He should have given her some reference to check.

Why should he offer a reference to a well known FACT? There's not even a chance that she's right (as usual). She has no idea what she's talking about, and she offers her opinions as fact time after time. Her books have as much real fact or value in them as a romance novel. I would never lower myself to read anything she writes. I prefer real, well-researched books. I don't read romance novels either...

Coulter vs an opponent who can get the best of her - now there's something I've yet to see.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

debating them just validates them.

you people have made her rich beyond her wildest dreams. Seems everyone you demonize gets very vewy vewy wich! :lol:

Coulter vs an opponent who can get the best of her - now there's something I've yet to see.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

you people have made her rich beyond her wildest dreams. Seems everyone you demonize gets very vewy vewy wich! :lol:

'we people'? you mean people who think it is beyond disgusting to wish a presidential candidate be killed in a terrorist attack because we might disagree with their politics?

okie dokie.

There is no correlative to her on the left. She would send Olbermann to the men's room to cry.

We tend to not like women, who feel that women should not have the right to vote. ;)

we also tend to not like women who think presidential candidates should be killed in terrorist attacks because they don't care for the candidate's politics.

Not exactly what was said.

She called Edwards a faggot (meaning sissy or pansy, nothing sexual) in a CPAC speech. Mrs. Edwards took offense and asked her to quit saying mean things about her husband, to which Ann replied:

“If I’m going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I’ll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

She was riffing on a remark made by Bill Maher, who had recently said “people wouldn’t be dying needlessly” if Vice President Dick Cheney had been killed in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan.

There is no correlative to her on the left. She would send Olbermann to the men's room to cry.

We tend to not like women, who feel that women should not have the right to vote. ;)

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women ... It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?' "

- Ann Coulter

If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women ... It also makes the point, it is kind of embarrassing, the Democratic Party ought to be hanging its head in shame, that it has so much difficulty getting men to vote for it. I mean, you do see it's the party of women and 'We'll pay for health care and tuition and day care -- and here, what else can we give you, soccer moms?' "

- Ann Coulter

Jesus, I really wish people would ignore her so she would shut up and go away. She has absolutely no value as a human being. Stop giving her a platform to spew her unintelligent, ridiculous opinions. My cat's litter box has more brain power than Ann Coulter.

please...

do get over your life-sized mural of Dann Coulter for just a moment.

she wouldn't last 5 minutes without getting person against several progressives that I can think of.

She would be vastly outclassed vs. anyone with class. Because she would lose, and lose badly, on the issues.

Naomi Klein for one... Bill Moyers another....

Heck, Janine Garofolo would probably pwn (D)ann Counter. That's just off the top of my head.

Not true, Rachel Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar.

I'd love to see her and Rachel Maddow go at it in a debate.

Now THAT would be interesting!

No debate. The moment Rachel injected facts, evidence, and truth into the discussion, Coulter would be lost.

'we people'? you mean people who think it is beyond disgusting to wish a presidential candidate be killed in a terrorist attack because we might disagree with their politics?

okie dokie.

dead is dead, you people laughed at Cheney and his heart attack because you people disagree with his politics, so by your definition you people might be beyond disgusting. just like ms. coulter.

Forum List

Back