Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

watch the RW candidates destroy each others credibility for the duration of the primary season, then debate Cliinton with what little they have left, if any at all.
This I agree with. But they could still kick her ass in a debate.

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

Ted Cruz nor Donald Trump could beat Hillary Clinton in a debate. They both talk in platitudes--and never directly answer a question or they'll try and change the topic.

In a one on one debate -- Hillary Clinton would run them through a paper shredder. She is a two time senator, former Secretary of State--they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to her knowledge and that would be evident within the first 3 minutes of any debate.
Unlikely. Hillary screeches platitudes and partisan lib bumper stickers.

She does not debate.

You may just understand professional politics in a few decades....

Could Trump beat Hillary in a debate?

After seeing how the debates are run, I can give an answer that all can agree with.

It depends on who the moderators are!

watch the RW candidates destroy each others credibility for the duration of the primary season, then debate Cliinton with what little they have left, if any at all.
This I agree with. But they could still kick her ass in a debate.

only in the rightwing bubble
Hillary's idea of debate is to shout down the opposition with leftwing talking points.

Just as it is with all of you loon moonbats.

Could Trump beat Hillary in a debate?

After seeing how the debates are run, I can give an answer that all can agree with.

It depends on who the moderators are!

valid point. If its CNN it would be two against one. It would be a repeat of the Crowley/Obama vs Romney fiasco.

Most of the American media sucks.

the headline for the debate would be: "Hillary stumbles & bumbles & collapses at Trump's feet!"

Cansp2MWAAEWp_t.jpg

I would bring back waterboarding. And i would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.

trump talked about illegal immigration. nobody was talking about it. wow, did something happen! & trump turned out to be right!

WE. DON'T. MAKE. GOOD. DEALS. we don't win anymore. WE DON'T WIN. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD A VICTORY?

A well-informed fifth grader could beat Trump in a debate. All he'd have to do is be mature enough to control his temper.

Forum List

Back