Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

Trump: "Hillary, you promise jobs. How many jobs have you personally created? You promise growth. How many businesses have you created?You are a multimillionaire. I'm a billionaire. How did you make your millions? You say you are supporting women. But there are many victims of your husband's sexual exploitation and predation that have come forward and said you threatened them if they spoke out. How much money did Bill have to pay Paula Jones in an out of court settlement when she threatened to sue Bill?".
Don't worry about Trump.
He'll eat Hillary's lunch and she won't even know it's happening.
He's dealt with the most powerful ruthless SERIOUSLY smart businessmen on the planet , and won, for decades. Hillary has never had to go toe to toe with anyone like Trump.
You wait. She'll be two minutes into the first debate and either have a major coughing fit and or turn into the poor sweet innocent woman the evil 'woman-hater' Trump wants to "DESTROY"!
Hillary has used her vagina for decades to get where is wanted.
I'm guessing Donald Trump isn't going to be too enamored by her (cough) feminine charms.

Last edited:
All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

I disagree. I think Bill O'Reilly is right on when he says that Trump is the last person Hillary wants to debate. I think Trump would go after her in a way that other Republicans would be afraid to do. Just look at how Trump hushed up Hillary, and Bill, on the sexism issue a couple months ago. Trump will go where the other candidates would be afraid to go.

And it is simply not true that Trump never offers substance. He's named specific agencies he would cut or abolish. He's named trade deals that need to be reworked. He's specified that he would defund Planned Parenthood. He's said he would abolish Common Core. He's talked about our huge trade deficits with China, Japan, and Mexico. He's endorsed Sean Hannity's penny-plan for cutting government spending. And have you read Trump's tax plan?

Larry Kudlow on Trump's Tax Plan: I Really Like It

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

I disagree. I think Bill O'Reilly is right on when he says that Trump is the last person Hillary wants to debate. I think Trump would go after her in a way that other Republicans would be afraid to do. Just look at how Trump hushed up Hillary, and Bill, on the sexism issue a couple months ago. Trump will go where the other candidates would be afraid to go.

And it is simply not true that Trump never offers substance. He's named specific agencies he would cut or abolish. He's named trade deals that need to be reworked. He's specified that he would defund Planned Parenthood. He's said he would abolish Common Core. He's talked about our huge trade deficits with China, Japan, and Mexico. He's endorsed Sean Hannity's penny-plan for cutting government spending. And have you read Trump's tax plan?

If Trump wants to discuss sexism, he can bring up his three marriages, infidelity and rape accusations

That's partially true anyway. The Donald's tax plan is a supply side tax cut.

If Trump wants to discuss sexism, he can bring up his three marriages, infidelity and rape accusations
Trump doesn't care if that's brought up. He's impervious to shame. That might be an advantage but maybe not. He's already at a polling point where it'll be impossible to even match Mitt amongst latinos. The last time a white male tried to bully Hillary in a debate, it pretty much ended Lazio's career. But, we'll see.

Could Hillary actually beat ANYONE in a debate?? All her "debates" are like TV shows with Sanders the nice and cute, and the only time when Sanders attacked her a little bit harder, she lost Michigan right after. People are sick and tired of her pretty rhetoric and carefully-crafted lies. Only some of her supporters can't see it - a total paper tiger!

Hillary is not that great at debates. Obama crushed her

But can Trump avoid looking batshit crazy?
I doubt it

And Bill's history of serial sexual abuse of women and Hillary's lifetime spent destroying the character of his accusers... yeah, he should definitely go there.

For Clinton supporters to even think of going there on the infidelity issue is high;y amusing.

If Hillary is 100% honest, he'll kick her ass.

But she won't be honest.

Bill O'Reilly actually said she shouldn't debate Trump. WTF??

Last edited:

And Bill's history of serial sexual abuse of women and Hillary's lifetime spent destroying the character of his accusers... yeah, he should definitely go there.

Trumps sexual escapades put Bill Clinton to shame

If Hillary is 100%, he'll kick her ass.

But she won't be honest.

With large numbers of candidates on stage, Trump excels at a mass-debate
One on one with Hillary and he will get Schlonged

Pathetic.......:lmao:

If Hillary is 100%, he'll kick her ass.

But she won't be honest.

With large numbers of candidates on stage, Trump excels at a mass-debate
One on one with Hillary and he will get Schlonged
Nope........it all depends on the questions......and the spin before and after. I've listened to Hillary. She's prone to exaggeration. Her voice is extremely irritating. The primary problem she has is she can't or won't answer specific questions.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back