Could someone explain how 17 Days of In Person early voting In Georgia is voter suppression?

17 days early voting in person, including at least two Saturdays, and its called passing Jim Crow Law. You show an ID wether you are white, black or any other ethnicity. Please some liberal, explain how this suppresses the vote.
If the law reduces the number of days for early voting . . . yes, it is voter suppression.

If water etc cannot be given to people standing in line . . . yes, it is voter suppression.

Its not voter suppression because the law applies to everyone, and ... people are allowed to have water... and get water. The law is just to prevent voters from being influenced while standing in line.
The intention is not to make people THIRSTY... and then give up voting because they are suffering.
That is a blatant distortion by Dems
It is voter suppression because the time limit was reduced.

No one is influenced by a bottle of water. To suggest otherwise is plain stupidity.
Leftist will stoop to any level for votes.
Whitey righties will do anything to keep minorities from voting.
What do you think about those Whitey's who don't have ANY early voting?

17 days early voting in person, including at least two Saturdays, and its called passing Jim Crow Law. You show an ID wether you are white, black or any other ethnicity. Please some liberal, explain how this suppresses the vote.
If the law reduces the number of days for early voting . . . yes, it is voter suppression.

If water etc cannot be given to people standing in line . . . yes, it is voter suppression.

Its not voter suppression because the law applies to everyone, and ... people are allowed to have water... and get water. The law is just to prevent voters from being influenced while standing in line.
The intention is not to make people THIRSTY... and then give up voting because they are suffering.

No one is influenced by a bottle of water. To suggest otherwise is plain stupidity.
Rightists will stoop to any level to interfere with people of color from voting.

Rightists will stoop to any level to interfere with people of color from voting.

I thought you went away.

I thought you went away.
:) You claim to think?

How about a state that doesn't allow early voting? Are they suppressing the vote StormAl
StormAl

I thought you went away.
I do think...A lot more than moonbats like you do.

How about crating another big flounce thread, attention whore?

How about a state that doesn't allow early voting? Are they suppressing the vote StormAl
StormAl
Do you think they are not?

I thought you went away.

"Flounce" does describe you.

I thought you went away.

I'm not the drip who made a public pronouncement about how he was leaving the forum, because he couldn't steal from his employer by using his computer from work.

StormAl
Dunno. It's your stance. Care to answer the question instead of dodging?

I thought you went away.

I'm not the drip who made a public pronouncement about how he was leaving the forum, because he couldn't steal from his employer by using his computer from work.
Those were your words, the words of a liar.

StormAl
Your question is immaterial is the point. Can you point out what it is not? Of course not.

StormAl
Your question is immaterial is the point. Can you point out what it is not? Of course not.
You are still dodging the question, pussy. Let's try again.........

How about a state that doesn't allow early voting? Are they suppressing the vote?

Are yes or no question beyond your cognitive skills?

Oh, I see. Democrats aren't getting enough time to vote.

Or, wait a minute! Doesn't everyone have the same exact amount of time to cast a ballot?

Either you are parroting democrat propaganda points. Or you are too stupid to think about what you claim.
Talk a walk either way, stooge!

That is something you just cannot state with 100% assureedness.

Again you prove yourself to be a clown and a loser.

Well, when you have a county of 800,000 people and early voting in 5 places, it's not quite the same thing has having a county of 20,000 people and early voting in 5 places.

Do you ever wonder why during every General or Midterm election (except for the last one that was pronounced clean by the GOP state leadership) in Georgia is marked by long lines of predominantly black people? Its not an accident.

That being said, nobody--black, white, hispanic, etc...--can seriously say they were prevented from voting. Conservatives have been more coy in their moves...they aren't preventing voting...they are trying to implement Romney's "self deportation" model...make it so inconvenient that its easier to just give up.

Tell us, Cornhole, which county in Georgia is this apocryphal "800,000 people with only five early voting places" that you want us to just take as established fact because of your vague statement? Please offer proof, because you know as well as I do that no one here would believe you if you told us the sky was blue.

Also, I await your proof that "every election in Georgia is marked by long lines of predominantly black people", and I'm not even going to address your "So it MUST be racist voter suppression, just jump to that conclusion!!" until such time as you even prove there's anything to discuss.

Your conclusions based on ASSuming that all of your vague, unproven assertions are truth is automatically dismissed as so much lying horseshit until you earn the right to be taken seriously.

I won't hold my breath waiting for anything more substantial than your usual attempts to project your sad existence onto me. We both know you have nothing when your talking points are challenged.
You can’t hold your breath Smokey.

I'm guessing everyone in your vicinity learns to quickly.

How do you use a computer while working the take out window at Happy Clown Burger?

Cuz Democrats are dumb lazy people and the Demonicrats need their support to cheat the country.

Forum List

Back