Could Massie Be The Cause Of The market Crashing After Three Days Of Gains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This asshat is causing the current drop in the market because he thinks his fantasy ideals in a divided government are more important than the needs of the nation.

Primary this asshat

This asshat is causing the current drop in the market because he thinks his fantasy ideals in a divided government are more important than the needs of the nation.

Primary this asshat
I'm mixed on this,,,these people are paid a lot of money to do their jobs and should be there to do it,,not to mention the constitution has already had enough hits,,,this is the biggest bill in US history so shouldnt we take it seriously???
think of the precedent this makes,,

and we havnt had a quorum in congress in over a hundred yrs,,,

Primary this asshat
One vote can crash the market?

• Banned
Times of emergency are not the time to force your frugality on a nation.
I would likely generally agree with most of his positions. However THIS IS NOT THE TIME.
When your child needs emergency care do you first shop prices for co pays at various urgent care facilities?

He is a hero.
Perhaps he should be President.
This bill is nothing more than a massive transfer of our tax dollars to corporations, foreign entities, special interest foundations, museums and $billions to companies that already received $billions 10 years ago and used a lot of the money on foreign investments, stock buy backs etc.
And the $1200 per adult is nothing more than a bribery to get you to agree to it.

Instead of $2 trillion in pork/favors and special interest.
CUT OUT EVERYTHING THAT IS UNRELATED TO THE VIRUS and it can pass in 30 seconds.

I would likely generally agree with most of his positions. However THIS IS NOT THE TIME.
When your child needs emergency care do you first shop prices for co pays at various urgent care facilities?
if not now when???this is the biggest spending bill in US history,,,

this sets a precedent for anything under the sun and we know how progs like to take advantage of any crisis,,,

this is the only spending bill I have ever agreed with except for the pork the dems put in it...

I have been told I need a link. I watched the announcement last night of this idiot. I watched the markets react instantly upon opening this morning.

The link to MY OPINION is this thread. That's it. That's all I got. A real shame if opinions are not allowed now. Do what you must.

this sets a precedent for anything under the sun and we know how progs like to take advantage of any crisis,,,

this is the only spending bill I have ever agreed with except for the pork the dems put in it...
They've had 2 or 3 weeks to deal with this shit. What is the point of waiting till the VERY LAST MINUTE to pull this stunt?
Self aggrandizing

They've had 2 or 3 weeks to deal with this shit. What is the point of waiting till the VERY LAST MINUTE to pull this stunt?
Self aggrandizing
hes been saying this for days and has been ignored,,,

so its all the others that ignored him,,,

during this crisis they should have never left their post,,,

imagine if a gate guard left his post when his relief didnt show up,,,

Primary this asshat
How does one GOP guy in the Dem House hold things up?

Primary this asshat
How does one GOP guy in the Dem House hold things up?
They may or may not pass the bill today. That is not my point. His flippant grandstanding causing a market dive is.

I don’t think it’s this guy’s fault for the stupid House rules that say they need a “unanimous vote” to pass a bill via virtual voting. He should have the right to up or down vote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back