Zone1 Could Humans Survive a Nuclear War Between Nato and Russia?

There's no doubt in the least that Putin/Russia prefers that Trump makes a comeback.

That's an idiotic claim based on utterly nothing.
But I don't think Russia's or Putin's caring about the American people would be a factor in this discussion.

Rather, I detect denial of you facing up to the most important question!

Russia has no functioning Nukes. The Soviet stockpiles are deteriorated and a greater danger to Russia than anyone else.

A full scale nuclear exchange between the West and Russia would end all life on Earth as we know it. Any fool knows that.

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become a propaganda arm of Putin's imperialist aims.

I've never seen such a large collection of submissive totalitarian worshippers in my life. Not even the leftie commsyps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s were this bad.

Wow Guno, you really are a fucking retard.

I'm still waiting to hear what nincompoop says we are closer to nuclear war than during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Or did you make that up yourself, Donald H ?

The organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become a propaganda arm of Putin's imperialist aims.

I've never seen such a large collection of submissive totalitarian worshippers in my life. Not even the leftie commsyps of the 60s, 70s, and 80s were this bad.
Seek help.
And not just one Dr. - you need a team.

Russia has no functioning Nukes. The Soviet stockpiles are deteriorated and a greater danger to Russia than anyone else.
That's denial to the extreme, that I didn't think anyone would express!
But could it be true? The rumour has been suggested elsewhere but It's never been stated as to its source?

It's certainly the most optimistic comment so far!

I'm still waiting to hear what nincompoop says we are closer to nuclear war than during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Or did you make that up yourself, Donald H ?
I said it and on the understanding that the whole Cuban crisis revolved around the demand that America dismantle it's nuclear threat to Russia that was installed on Turkey's territory.

It was the simple solution to a US overblown situation in which America needed a facesaving answer.

No, don't ask me. The www will spell it out quicker.

I said it and on the understanding that the whole Cuban crisis revolved around the demand that America dismantle it's nuclear threat to Russia that was installed on Turkey's territory.

It was the simple solution to a US overblown situation in which America needed a facesaving answer.

No, don't ask me. The www will spell it out quicker.
Wow. Spoken like a true Pravda spokesman! :lol:

A full scale nuclear exchange between the West and Russia would end all life on Earth as we know it. Any fool knows that.
Yes, all the fools know that!

But some are quite confident in knowing that Russia's nuclear weapons are all duds.

Fools?

And so this thread has served the desired purpose of illustrating that most Americans by far are still hanging onto denial as the best way out of the consequences of their war with Russia.

Putin is an enemy of all western democracies. That's why he has spent so much cash trying to undermine them.

“In its review, the IC found that Russia has covertly transferred over $300 million dollars, and planned to covertly transfer at least hundreds of millions more to foreign political parties, officials and politicians in more than two dozen countries and across four continents in this period,” the official told reporters, adding that “Russia likely has transferred additional funds covertly in cases that have gone undetected.”

yeah...like we don't do that.

There's no doubt in the least that Putin/Russia prefers that Trump makes a comeback. But I don't think Russia's or Putin's caring about the American people would be a factor in this discussion.

which is what? CAn humans survive a nuclear attack? yes

Our political and other elites have their little safe holes already secured. TO Hell with the rest of mankind. They care as much for you THEN as they do NOW.

I don't think Russia prefers a Trump comeback so much as he'd like to see the dems take a beating at this point. So does everybody.

There's no doubt in the least that Putin/Russia prefers that Trump makes a comeback. But I don't think Russia's or Putin's caring about the American people would be a factor in this discussion.

So is Joe Biden.
HELL, WHO, WEF and supporters and devotees are the enemy of western society especially the USA..and God.

And so this thread has served the desired purpose of illustrating that most Americans by far are still hanging onto denial as the best way out of the consequences of their war with Russia.
No, it reveals your wishful thinking that Russia succeed and your submissive fear of Putin.

It is precisely this cut-and-run attitude of yours which Putin is counting on.

You want to cut-and-run when we are succeeding in handing Putin his ass.

When was the last ICBM missile test by Russia?

Standard Disclaimer: 1984. There is zero evidence Russia has a functioning nuclear arsenal.

Russia is desperately trying to catch up on hypersonic technology and has appeared to abandon nuclear for advanced conventional weapons. The USA and China (with stolen technology) are generations ahead of the Russian Zircon missiles.

When was the last ICBM missile test by Russia?

Standard Disclaimer: 1984. There is zero evidence Russia has a functioning nuclear arsenal.

Russia is desperately trying to catch up on hypersonic technology and has appeared to abandon nuclear for advanced conventional weapons. The USA and China (with stolen technology) are generations ahead of the Russian Zircon missiles.
Link?

I'll put you down as avoiding the topic.

Can you contemplate the possibility of a limited nuclear war in which Russia resorts to the use of a nuclear weapon on the Ukraine?

Wouldn't that put the onus on the US to consider an escalation of a nuclear weapon on Russia?

Or would the use of a tactical nuke by Russia just call for an emergency meeting of the UN General Assembly?
The US has already said it will reply catastrophically.

Forum List

Back