Could Happen...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten-year-old girl.

The plane is about to crash and there are only four parachutes.

Dr. Fauci said, “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

The Pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Hillary said, “I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the world.” She takes one and jumps.

President Trump pauses for a moment, then turns to the young girl. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, “You can have the last parachute. I’ve lived my life, yours is just beginning.”

The girl replies, “Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the world is wearing my bookbag.”

And, for some background on that joke....

"Hillary Clinton, to note: is more of a coattail celebrity name, in vogue at the moment; intellectually, she failed the DC bar exam three times; and had to retake it in Arkansas to pass."

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten-year-old girl.

Dr. Fauci said, “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

The Pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Hillary said, “I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the world.” She takes one and jumps.

President Trump pauses for a moment, then turns to the young girl. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, “You can have the last parachute. I’ve lived my life, yours is just beginning.”

The girl replies, “Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the world is wearing my bookbag.”
Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Hilarious! Thanks for the post.

Thank you!

That's great....LOL

Remember the old days....when she was vaunted the smartest women in the world, and Hussein was god, Jesus and the messiah?

Gone are the days, huh?

So far gone that they never even happened.

Your joke rewrite from weeks ago changed its characters. In the last version the last people left on the plane were the little girl and the Pope, and Rump had the bookbag. Which is a pretty safe place for it to be, as he damn sure isn't going to use a book for its intended purpose.

That's great....LOL

Remember the old days....when she was vaunted the smartest women in the world, and Hussein was god, Jesus and the messiah?

Gone are the days, huh?

Your joke rewrite from weeks ago changed its characters. In the last version the last people left on the plane were the little girl and the Pope, and Rump had the bookbag. Which is a pretty safe place for it to be, as he damn sure isn't going to use a book for its intended purpose.

Wow......any untoward comment on any of your superheroes sure does get under your scales, huh?

I'll have to be sure to keep it up, Stinky.

Now open the windows and leave the room.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Wow......any untoward comment on any of your superheroes sure does get under your scales, huh?

Funny how whenever I show up you suddenly get all showy-the-doory. Still suffering flashbacks from when I first got here?

Read it and weep. March 29, in this same forum:

A plane with 5 passengers on board -- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says ‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. "You can have the last parachute," Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting." The little girl replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag."

Last edited:
That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Funny how whenever I show up you suddenly get all showy-the-doory. Still suffering flashbacks from when I first got here?

A plane with 5 passengers on board -- Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Angela Merkel, the Pope and a 10-year-old schoolgirl -- is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Trump says "I need one. I’m the smartest man in the USA and I'm needed to solve the pandemic!" He takes one parachute and jumps. Johnson says ‘I’m needed to sort out the COVID-19 mess in Britain’. He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "The world's Catholics depend on me for comfort in a time of fear." He takes one and jumps. "You can have the last parachute," Merkel says to the 10-year-old. "I've lived my life. Yours is only just starting." The little girl replies: "Don’t worry, there are 2 parachutes left, the smartest man in the USA just took my school bag."

You don't take a hint very well, do you.

Didn't you notice how most folks try to stay up-wind from you?

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Link????????

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

You don't take a hint very well, do you.

Didn't you notice how most folks try to stay up-wind from you?

Hm, I see what you mean. I remembered it wrong, the last adult left was Angele Merkel, not the Pope.
I can see how this changes everything.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Link????????

You mean the Link??????? that's right next to your name?

tRump woulda tripped the pope to grab his chute and you know it.

tRump woulda tripped the pope to grab his chute and you know it.

I'm sure his jump was astonishingly excellent though.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Obamacare's been the law for years, and you STILL haven't done anything about your chronic Stick-Up-The-Ass?

Dood, this joke is far older than your limited experience on this forum.

Joke Archeology -- who's heard an older version of this often recycled joke?
I heard this one the first time back in the early 70's.

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were giving a young hippie hitchhiker a ride home in Air Force One from the Camp David Area, they started having engine trouble, unfortunately there were only four parachutes and the drafted pilots jumped out with the first two! Henry Kissinger yells, "I'm ze smartest man in the world, I have much more to contribute" grabs a bag and jumps. Nixon looks to the hippie and says, "son, you're young and have your life in front of you, I"m facing impeachment and am ready to meet my maker, you take the last parachute". The hippie says "Groovy, but the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack, we can keep on truckin'".

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Obamacare's been the law for years, and you STILL haven't done anything about your chronic Stick-Up-The-Ass?

Dood, this joke is far older than your limited experience on this forum.

Joke Archeology -- who's heard an older version of this often recycled joke?
I heard this one the first time back in the early 70's.

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were giving a young hippie hitchhiker a ride home in Air Force One from the Camp David Area, they started having engine trouble, unfortunately there were only four parachutes and the drafted pilots jumped out with the first two! Henry Kissinger yells, "I'm ze smartest man in the world, I have much more to contribute" grabs a bag and jumps. Nixon looks to the hippie and says, "son, you're young and have your life in front of you, I"m facing impeachment and am ready to meet my maker, you take the last parachute". The hippie says "Groovy, but the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack, we can keep on truckin'".

NO SHIT SHERLOQUE. That's what I told the OP when I sailed into this thread to save the day.

Forum List

Back