Could Happen...

That's great....LOL

Remember the old days....when she was vaunted the smartest women in the world, and Hussein was god, Jesus and the messiah?

Gone are the days, huh?

So far gone that they never even happened.

Your joke rewrite from weeks ago changed its characters. In the last version the last people left on the plane were the little girl and the Pope, and Rump had the bookbag. Which is a pretty safe place for it to be, as he damn sure isn't going to use a book for its intended purpose.
Wow......any untoward comment on any of your superheroes sure does get under your scales, huh?
I'll have to be sure to keep it up, Stinky.
Now open the windows and leave the room.

Funny how whenever I show up you suddenly get all showy-the-doory. Still suffering flashbacks from when I first got here?

Read it and weep. March 29, in this same forum:
Obamacare's been the law for years, and you STILL haven't done anything about your chronic Stick-Up-The-Ass?

Dood, this joke is far older than your limited experience on this forum.

Joke Archeology -- who's heard an older version of this often recycled joke?
I heard this one the first time back in the early 70's.

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were giving a young hippie hitchhiker a ride home in Air Force One from the Camp David Area, they started having engine trouble, unfortunately there were only four parachutes and the drafted pilots jumped out with the first two! Henry Kissinger yells, "I'm ze smartest man in the world, I have much more to contribute" grabs a bag and jumps. Nixon looks to the hippie and says, "son, you're young and have your life in front of you, I"m facing impeachment and am ready to meet my maker, you take the last parachute". The hippie says "Groovy, but the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack, we can keep on truckin'".

NO SHIT SHERLOQUE. That's what I told the OP when I sailed into this thread to save the day.
...and then you linked a thread on USMB like it proved anything.

Dumbass.

It does exactly prove my first post here ---- which you would have seen if you'd bothered to read it.

And don't bother signing your post, I know who you are.
George Saintsbury had something to say about people like you:

quote-nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility-that-humour-excites-in-those-who-lack-it-george-saintsbury-264052.jpg

Run along, Angry Boi. You might see someone make fun of one of your little tin gods.

Another one that applies to these idiots:
1586913009517.png

That's great....LOL

Remember the old days....when she was vaunted the smartest women in the world, and Hussein was god, Jesus and the messiah?

Gone are the days, huh?

Your joke rewrite from weeks ago changed its characters. In the last version the last people left on the plane were the little girl and the Pope, and Rump had the bookbag. Which is a pretty safe place for it to be, as he damn sure isn't going to use a book for its intended purpose.
Wow......any untoward comment on any of your superheroes sure does get under your scales, huh?

Funny how whenever I show up you suddenly get all showy-the-doory. Still suffering flashbacks from when I first got here?

Obamacare's been the law for years, and you STILL haven't done anything about your chronic Stick-Up-The-Ass?

Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger were giving a young hippie hitchhiker a ride home in Air Force One from the Camp David Area, they started having engine trouble, unfortunately there were only four parachutes and the drafted pilots jumped out with the first two! Henry Kissinger yells, "I'm ze smartest man in the world, I have much more to contribute" grabs a bag and jumps. Nixon looks to the hippie and says, "son, you're young and have your life in front of you, I"m facing impeachment and am ready to meet my maker, you take the last parachute". The hippie says "Groovy, but the smartest man in the world just jumped out with my backpack, we can keep on truckin'".

NO SHIT SHERLOQUE. That's what I told the OP when I sailed into this thread to save the day.

Dumbass.

It does exactly prove my first post here ---- which you would have seen if you'd bothered to read it.

quote-nothing-is-more-curious-than-the-almost-savage-hostility-that-humour-excites-in-those-who-lack-it-george-saintsbury-264052.jpg

That's a pretty cool quote. Not much of a beard but worthy thought. Coincidentally we were just illustrating a classic example in another thread of exactly this type of specimen whose humor appears to be solely comprised of yellow bile (read: "orange"):

Ever seen this guy? Only POTUS since frickin' Calvin Coolidge who can't summon the stones to attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Sad. But a perfect illustration of Beard Guy so thanks for bringing it up.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Dumbass.

That's a pretty cool quote. Not much of a beard but worthy thought. Coincidentally we were just illustrating a classic example in another thread of exactly this type of specimen whose humor appears to be solely comprised of yellow bile (read: "orange"):

Ever seen this guy? Only POTUS since frickin' Calvin Coolidge who can't summon the stones to attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner. Sad. But a perfect illustration of Beard Guy so thanks for bringing it up.

It applies far more to leftists. I mean, you bozos think the pinnacle of humor is a "Trump = Hitler" Photoshop. What you use instead of humor is based on rage and hatred. Even your pathetic attempt at deflection here is due to your irrational hatred.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Dumbass.

It applies far more to leftists. I mean, you bozos think the pinnacle of humor is a "Trump = Hitler" Photoshop. What you use instead of humor is based on rage and hatred. Even your pathetic attempt at deflection here is due to your irrational hatred.

How nice. Edward Gunnerhands, come to dick-tate to me what I think, complete with sweeping generalization broom. Must be a day that ends in a Y.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Dumbass.

How nice. Edward Gunnerhands, come to dick-tate to me what I think, complete with sweeping generalization broom. Must be a day that ends in a Y.

You don't like it? Stop operating solely on emotion, child.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Dumbass.

Read the three posts above and show the class where the "emotion" is, Hunior. And while you're at it why don't you post us a nice gif of you throwing your toys about the room.

That's great....LOL

Gone are the days, huh?

Dumbass.

Read the three posts above and show the class where the "emotion" is, Hunior. And while you're at it why don't you post us a nice gif of you throwing your toys about the room.

Look, we get it. Someone posted a joke about one of your little tin gods, and you threw a little bitch fit.

I'd tell you to grow up, but if you haven't by this time, you're not going to. You're just going to get older.

Forum List

Back