Could Desantis block Trump extradition?

If DeSantis can, DeSantis will.

He has a cult leader to protect.
Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
View attachment 489082
Ahh memories of gas rationing during Carter's reign of error in the 1970s.

Its interesting how quickly the Libs changed America from the Land of Plenty to the Land of Shortages and Deprivation.

I guess if that's what the people want?

Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
what a trollboy blaming Trump for Bidens destruction of America and long gas lines.no surprise in the least. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: you obviously blame trump as well for the fact now i have to payover $40.00 for a full tank of gas under Biden even though the entire time when trump was president i never had to pay more than $25.00:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: but according to you,its all trumps fault.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Can't defend your vote...I know...
:yes_text12:

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
what a trollboy blaming Trump for Bidens destruction of America and long gas lines.no surprise in the least. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: you obviously blame trump as well for the fact now i have to payover $40.00 for a full tank of gas under Biden even though the entire time when trump was president i never had to pay more than $25.00:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: but according to you,its all trumps fault.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Can't defend your vote...I know...
:yes_text12:
Wut?? Biden destroyed America?

So what are you still doing here?

Palm Beach is planning for Trump extradition, if he's at mar-a-lago.

Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

Yet, I say the Constitution (Article IV, Section 2) makes clear that interstate extradition is not discretionary. DeSantis simply would not be allowed to block it.

Something must be going on behind the scenes, otherwise Palm beach would be bothering with such planning.
Where the hell do you come up with shit like this? You talk like one of those Qanon people.

:thankusmile: Indeed,what a dumbass:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: criminals Biden and Obama are the only ones that Desantis would be interested in doing this against.:abgg2q.jpg:

Palm Beach is planning for Trump extradition, if he's at mar-a-lago.
Where the hell do you come up with shit like this? You talk like one of those Qanon people.

Muck is one of the Blue Anon. He ought to worry first about actually fingering Trump on a real crime! If only they were so obsessed with Hillary and Obumma and about 40 of their friends. So far, the democrats are 0 for about 910 efforts and claims of "getting Trump any day now" just for being a republican.

Forum List

Back