Could Desantis block Trump extradition?

dudmuck

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2017
Camarillo, CA
Palm Beach is planning for Trump extradition, if he's at mar-a-lago.

Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

Yet, I say the Constitution (Article IV, Section 2) makes clear that interstate extradition is not discretionary. DeSantis simply would not be allowed to block it.

Something must be going on behind the scenes, otherwise Palm beach would be bothering with such planning.

Palm Beach is planning for Trump extradition, if he's at mar-a-lago.

Florida's extradition statute gives Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) the ability to intervene and determine whether someone should be surrendered to out-of-state law enforcement.

Yet, I say the Constitution (Article IV, Section 2) makes clear that interstate extradition is not discretionary. DeSantis simply would not be allowed to block it.

Something must be going on behind the scenes, otherwise Palm beach would be bothering with such planning.
Where the hell do you come up with shit like this? You talk like one of those Qanon people.

If DeSantis can, DeSantis will.

He has a cult leader to protect.
Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
1620931324506.png

Biden is quickly getting America to circle the drain, and these communist assholes are worried about a triple if?

WHAT IF TRUMP IS NOT INDICTED?

Have you filled up your tank today?...you may want to get in line....Biden's America...
View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
No gas is not cool. People work for a living and the price is killing them already. Biden has a magic wand like Trumps but his wand turns things to total shit. You guys defrauded the country for This?

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
No gas is not cool. People work for a living and the price is killing them already. Biden has a magic wand like Trumps but his wand turns things to total shit. You guys defrauded the country for This?
Yes, absolutely.

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
Yes, absolutely.

damn! they figured it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
Yes, absolutely.
These kind of responses from you are nothing but trolling. That seems to be what you are all about

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
Yes, absolutely.

I've noticed that I can say ANYTHING and they just perceive it the way they're programmed to perceive things.

I could just respond with a recipe for beer pancakes and they'd bitch and moan. May as well have fun with it.

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
Yes, absolutely.

I've noticed that I can say ANYTHING and they just perceive it the way they're programmed to perceive things.

I could just respond with a recipe for beer pancakes and they'd bitch and moan. May as well have fun with it.

absolutely! that's why i chose the name i did for myself

View attachment 489082
Okay cool MAGA!
Yes, absolutely.

So you recommend arrogance and condescension. What a miserable example of human you are.

Forum List

Back