Could a US President visit Iran diplomatically without being captured by the legitimate government of Iran?

..there'd be an ass kicking then
.....why would he be visiting if they are hostile?

He would be safe but context matters. No rational US president would visit except as a reward for a dramatic change in Iran's attitude towards the west.

He would be safe but context matters. No rational US president would visit except as a reward for a dramatic change in Iran's attitude towards the west.

But we aren't talking about a rational president. We're talking about Trump.

Nope that will never happen :rolleyes:

giphy (28).gif

Well, Obama could have done so.

True. Wonder how much they kicked back to him from those billions in untraceable cash he handed to them; we know he would never do something like that without payback, any more than Hillary would. Maybe that's why Michael Obama is 'depressed' now, hve to leave it alone for the time being until Democrats can again appoint the AG.

my self I think anyone going to Irn from America is a fool .
the nation is run by religious zealots who are totally unpredictable and barbarians .
they can not be trusted are terrorist nation .
If the rest of the world had any sense they would work with us to place sanctions on Irn and put it back to stone age times or to the point the reasonable people there revolt and kill off and jail the Mullahs the ayatollahs and government leaders .
Iran is one of the nations in the world that I fear could start a world war with nukes if allowed to have them.

yea and who saw to it that Iran got billions of dollars knowing full well they would use some of it to support terrorism ? why it was the great Bath house Barry O bung hole

Couldn't be true scenario.

Tripple suicide bombers can kill American president.

So it's total fucked for one American president for visiting in Iran.

yea and who saw to it that Iran got billions of dollars knowing full well they would use some of it to support terrorism ? why it was the great Bath house Barry O bung hole

No, it was international law that required we return their money to them. I understand that with Trump, you think the US should be lawless thieves, but that's not the way we are.

No, it was international law that required we return their money to them. I understand that with Trump, you think the US should be lawless thieves, but that's not the way we are.
I'd go see my lil buddy Amaneedinajob. He was an OK guy and they have some of the best hashish on the planet

the nation is run by religious zealots who are totally unpredictable and barbarians .
If the rest of the world had any sense they would work with us to place sanctions on Irn and put it back to stone age times or to the point the reasonable people there revolt and kill off and jail the Mullahs the ayatollahs and government leaders .
Iran is one of the nations in the world that I fear could start a world war with nukes if allowed to have them.
You're a good boy Bobby. You listen to everything you were supposed to !
Are you also "chosen" ?

Regardless of what Luigi down the street says, you don't send a billion dollars to the Mafia that has taken a contract out on you, whether it's "their money" or not.

It was stupidity defined.

You're a good boy Bobby. You listen to everything you were supposed to !
Are you also "chosen" ?
What are you talking about .

No I dont think we should be lawless thives and I also think we shouldnt give money to a nation that has said it will destroy us and Israel .
If some one tries to beat my ass with a bat and I take it from them the last thing im going to do os give the bat back to them. Thats the action of a fool and moron.
Also bath house barry o bung hole also paid a ransom .
Maybe you need to understand you dont deal with your enemy's like that kissing their ass and giving them money is not going to make you like them more yo 9ra. It showed a weakness and that you are easy to take advantage of .
But you wouldnt. Know anything about that only real men do.

Forum List

Back