Cost of healthcare for illegal aliens

I wondered why it smelled like fish this morning

Its not just caddis.
I resemble that remark

editec, you (and my suspicion is WRONG)

From the 2008 Repulican Platform:

The rule of law means
1. guaranteeing to law enforcement the tools and coordination to deport criminal aliens without delay – and correcting court decisions that have made deportation so difficult.

2. Enforcing the law against those who overstay their visas, rather than letting millions flout the generosity that gave them temporary entry.

3. Imposing maximum penalties on those who smuggle illegal aliens into the U.S., both for their lawbreaking and for their cruel exploitation.

4. requiring cooperation among federal, state and local law enforcement and real consequences, including the denial of federal funds, for self-described sanctuary cities, which stand in open defiance of the federal and state statutes that expressly prohibit such sanctuary policies, and which endanger the lives of U.S. citizens.

It does not mean driver's licenses for illegal aliens, nor does it mean that states should be allowed to flout the federal law barring them from giving in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens, nor does it mean that illegal aliens should receive social security benefits, or other public benefits, except as provided by federal law.

We oppose amnesty. The rule of law suffers if government policies encourage or reward illegal activity. The American people's rejection of en masse legalizations is especially appropriate given the federal government's past failures to enforce the law.
When we tried to settle some immigration issues in Kalifornia, the courts shut it down.

Our schools have no problem rating and punishing us based on race (test score sub-groups) yet we can's ask a family to prove they are here legally before we spend thousands of dollars we don't have to educate them.

Last edited:

Its not just caddis.
I resemble that remark

From the 2008 Republican Platform:

The rule of law means
1. guaranteeing to law enforcement the tools and coordination to deport criminal aliens without delay – and correcting court decisions that have made deportation so difficult.

2. Enforcing the law against those who overstay their visas, rather than letting millions flout the generosity that gave them temporary entry.

3. Imposing maximum penalties on those who smuggle illegal aliens into the U.S., both for their lawbreaking and for their cruel exploitation.

4. requiring cooperation among federal, state and local law enforcement and real consequences, including the denial of federal funds, for self-described sanctuary cities, which stand in open defiance of the federal and state statutes that expressly prohibit such sanctuary policies, and which endanger the lives of U.S. citizens.

It does not mean driver's licenses for illegal aliens, nor does it mean that states should be allowed to flout the federal law barring them from giving in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens, nor does it mean that illegal aliens should receive social security benefits, or other public benefits, except as provided by federal law.

We oppose amnesty. The rule of law suffers if government policies encourage or reward illegal activity. The American people's rejection of en masse legalizations is especially appropriate given the federal government's past failures to enforce the law.
When we tried to settle some immigration issues in Kalifornia, the courts shut it down.

Our schools have no problem rating and punishing us based on race (test score sub-groups) yet we can's ask a family to prove they are here legally before we spend thousands of dollars we don't have to educate them.

Call immigration demand they do their job.

COST OF HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS

Nothing in the HC bill address the cost of illegal aliens using ER as their primary healthcare and county clinics where they get discounts paid for by the tax payers. To cut the cost healthcare for illegal aliens, they should be deported. I do not hear right wing nuts or village idiots complaining about that cost that they pay for. And Obama do not address it either.

Illegal aliens will be able to buy into “Exchanges” without any government assistances. The “Exchanges” will be private healthcare providers, not government owned or run but government regulated. But illegal aliens will not use it because it is not “free.” They can buy into private healthcare now and they don’t, so why do they think they will now? They can very well afford it because they drive up to ER in new expensive cars with designer wheels. They will continue to use ER and not pay and county medical and dental clinics because they get a discount as the expense of the taxpayer via of taxes and government grants.

Don't worry amnesty is in the works....

Its not just caddis.
I resemble that remark

From the 2008 Repulican Platform:

The rule of law means

Apparently, the court ruling got the attention of Republicans, because they included it in their 2008 Platform (above):

Sen McCain was the most liberal Republican in the Senate. And illegal immigration was not as big a deal 10 years ago as it is today - on account of the recession, the birth rates, and all the new entitlements,

Amnesty may not mean citizenship will it will still ENTITLE them to all the freebies. Like Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare and SS Last I heard, they were a bit strapped for cash.

Dems want amnesty because illegals give them power. And eventually they will vote.

Hi Lady:

Nothing in the HC bill address the cost of illegal aliens using ER as their primary healthcare and county clinics where they get discounts paid for by the tax payers. To cut the cost healthcare for illegal aliens, they should be deported. I do not hear right wing nuts or village idiots complaining about that cost that they pay for. And Obama do not address it either ...

Hey. Illegal Aliens kill 25 stupid Americans every damned day (story). That is just part of the cost of allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE. If Americans are really that STUPID (#1-10 = :cuckoo:), then Americans can shell out the price of health care for their 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool ...

GL,

Terral

Sen McCain was the most liberal Republican in the Senate. And illegal immigration was not as big a deal 10 years ago as it is today - on account of the recession, the birth rates, and all the new entitlements,

Heh, and, because by now they've all married US Citizens and have 8 kids, minimum.

Hey. Illegal Aliens kill 25 stupid Americans every damned day (story). That is just part of the cost of allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE. If Americans are really that STUPID (#1-10 = :cuckoo:), then Americans can shell out the price of health care for their 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool ...

I'd comment about this post, but I'm to busy avoiding Illegal Alien Murderers to understand why its relevent.

Which party is opposed to English as our official language? Which party is opposed to voter I D? Which party controls the sanctuary cities? Puhleez. I know we can't deport them all, but we need to start enforcing the laws on the books and stop making it so GD attractive to be here. Cut off education, jobs, and housing and watch them deport themselves. Simple.

Hi Sam:

I'd comment about this post, but I'm to busy
avoiding Illegal Alien Murderers to understand why its relevent.

ObamaCare will kill America, just like 10,000 Americans are killed by Illegal Aliens every year right here in the USA. Yes. Americans really 'are' that STUPID ...

No. I do not expect Sam to get it ...

GL,

Terral

Which party is opposed to English as our official language? Which party is opposed to voter I D? Which party controls the sanctuary cities? Puhleez. I know we can't deport them all, but we need to start enforcing the laws on the books and stop making it so GD attractive to be here. Cut off education, jobs, and housing and watch them deport themselves. Simple.

:confused:

Are these questions rhetorical, because I'm sure niether party is opposed to English as the official language of the US. Not sure about answers to the other two questions.

Last edited:
They've never been prevented from buying health insurance.

Why would they buy healthcare when they can get it free?
At the emergency room, prolly. No different from anyone else that doesn't have health care insurance.

And why would they buy it? For the same reason YOU would buy it. Just because they're brown doesn't mean they don't have the same concern for their families.

quote]

E-mail your Representatives and demand deportation. Show them its the will of the people.

They have shown us that the will of the people do not matter. We just have to hope there are more against amnesty than for it. We did it twice before and I believe we can do it again. It do not have a chance in hell of it passing this year or any year their is a high employment. I believe Obama will make a effort just to appease illegal aliens but he knows it will not happen.
If you think people are againt HC just let him try amnesty.

At the emergency room, prolly. No different from anyone else that doesn't have health care insurance.

And why would they buy it? For the same reason YOU would buy it. Just because they're brown doesn't mean they don't have the same concern for their families.

:eusa_hand:

When did we agree they were "brown?":confused:

Maybe they're here illegally from Sweden!:eusa_shhh:

Well, I went through some trouble to research what the parties ACTUALLY said in their November 2008 platforms.

Both of your sources preceed these, and are highly interpretive. Plus, who cares what John McCain said 5 years ago? Who cares what may have "slipped" from Bush? You realise Bush isn't President any more, and hasn't been for some time?

Maybe next you'd like to present a WND article quoting Dewight Eisenhower's position on Amnesty?:lol:

Obviously, I'd rather see something DONE, but compared with any other statement of intent, I'd say "WE OPPOSE AMNESTY" is pretty easy to interpret, and if someone opposes amnesty, then voting for republicans would be the obvious choice

He hasn't been president for 1 year dear, 1 year....but he was the previous 8 and the republicans were in complete power....who do you think the gop is, those not in power or in office? Who's been put in to POWER is who counts....not some phony rhetoric writen as a supposed stance or pledge....

as I said, actions speak louder than words and there has been absolutely no ACTION on the part of the GOP to even remotely take care of this problem.

You are being had by your party, Samson....imo.

How? I'm no Republican.

However, I'd rather examine facts than, 2003 quotes from McCain (that he denied) and a 2007 article based on a blogger's opinion, or what you'd call "Phony Rhetoric:" like:

"republicans were in complete power" Really?

No, sweetie, no party is ever in COMPLETE power.

Don't despair: The Easter Bunny will still lay Chocolate Eggs for you.

ok, duely noted on the party! And thanks for letting the bunny still lay those chocolate eggs for me. ;)

My point is, that BOTH sides of the aisle have procrastinated on solving our immigration problem since the last amnesty given by the reagan administration and congress.

This is not one political side of the aisle wanting a solution best for Americans more than the other....

the Republicans or the gop may talk a good game, with fancy little pledges at their get togethers, but as with abortion, their leaders in power do nothing....year after year after year after year....but use these things as wedges between us peons....if they actually did something, there would be no wedge and no reason to vote for them, the justified vote of ours for the sake of it being the lesser of 2 evils....

i've grown tired of it....that's all...

The difference is they have many false documents and they do not pay because they cannot be tracked. YOU CAN. You will get a bill and they will not.

Samson - those questions were not rhetorical. I thought Ms Pelosi and the left's opposition to these issues was common knowledge. I can't google right now because I'm on my bb, but trust me that it is not the right who want open borders. Just ask our resident illegal alien sob storyteller. truthmatters. She "represents".

Forum List

Back