Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

The Democrats need to resist overplaying their hands like Republicans have done

Kavenaugh is small potatoes and will only be replaced by another young conservative Judge

Dems need to wait for the Mueller report and then see if impeachment proceedings are warranted

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.
:lastword:
Even if Nancy knows the score she’s not gonna stop with the impeachment bullshit. She knows their low info dweebs will like hearing it and are too stupid to know it’s all hot air. Just slingin’ what they wanna hear.

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.

Booker making the same noises
Well, if he is, there goes my vote.....
no matter how hot he is.

Let's not get stupid, Will. I realize he's a Democrat, but you needn't go overboard here.

nothing to do with him being a democrat.

I got the impression Oddballs link wasn't enough for you, so I supplied a selection.

So did the times nearly THREE WEEKS AGO
Opinion | The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh

The left has learned nothing since Obama got wrecked in the midterms.

People want solutions not Jerey Springer antics.

Let's not get stupid, Will. I realize he's a Democrat, but you needn't go overboard here.

I got the impression Oddballs link wasn't enough for you, so I supplied a selection.
They all referred to the same '92 article you already gave me, except one weird one with no actual point at all.
The rest were about his support for women reporting sexual assault.
C'mon Will. It's got everything to do with him being a Democrat, as far as you're concerned.

They all referred to the same '92 article you already gave me, except one weird one with no actual point at all.
The rest were about his support for women reporting sexual assault.
C'mon Will. It's got everything to do with him being a Democrat, as far as you're concerned.

OL, I didn't even read the links.

I did a google on Cory Booker Assault, got that page.

So did the times nearly THREE WEEKS AGO
Opinion | The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh

The left has learned nothing since Obama got wrecked in the midterms.

People want solutions not Jerey Springer antics.
We do NOT want Pelosi trying to impeach anyone until she's got a goddamned good reason.

Forum List

Back