Cory Booker says Kavanaugh impeachment shouldn't be off the table

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
:iyfyus.jpg:
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.
:lastword:

Booker making the same noises
So did the times nearly THREE WEEKS AGO
Opinion | The Case for Impeaching Kavanaugh

The left has learned nothing since Obama got wrecked in the midterms.

People want solutions not Jerey Springer antics.
We do NOT want Pelosi trying to impeach anyone until she's got a goddamned good reason.
Then perhaps you should be more vocal about that with your brethren and your elected reps.

:abgg2q.jpg: We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh, yet they never bring up what happens if the Senate is still in control of the GOP.
And we all know that at this point, it looks like the GOP should gain about 6 or 7 seats, and depending on how off the polls are, they have a chance at a 60/40 commanding scenario.
This means that how many? 27 Republicans would need to vote out Judge Kavanaugh?
Someone needs to bring this up when speaking to any of these blockheads. Apparently we have some Democrats out there who actually think that only the House can take out a sitting Judge and President.

They think if they can set impeachment in motion, the democrats in the Senate can pressure the Never Trump republicans and squish establisment republicans like murkowsky to refuse to confirm his nominees...since he will be under impeachment...they also hope to use impeachment in 2020 as a selling point for voting him out of office.

Is Nancy Pelosi Senile?,Does She Know We Need 67 Senators To Impeach Brett Kavanaugh?
We keep hearing from various "Low IQ Liberals", that if we take the house, we are going to impeach Justice Kavanaugh

Nancy Pelosi is indicative of the highly bloated, face-lifted, low IQ hot gasbag who speaks purely to their base just to rally their morale. They have been promising to "get even" for THEIR losing the 2016 election for 2 years now! Now they have Brett to get even for. Democrats never get even. History shows that the more they struggle, the deeper into their own muck they only dig themselves.

the GOP should then talk about Impeaching Maxine Waters if they keep the house.

We do NOT want Pelosi trying to impeach anyone until she's got a goddamned good reason.

Alright! Who are you and what are you doing on OldLady's computer?

Then perhaps you should be more vocal about that with your brethren and your elected reps.
Democrats are not my brethren. I will email Senator King, but I would bet you all the change in my purse that Angus King feels the way I do.

Democrats are not my brethren. I will email Senator King, but I would bet you all the change in my purse that Angus King feels the way I do.

He'll be in the unemployment line come January, so not to worry!

I've never been a progressive nutcase. You should stop stereotyping everyone on the left side of the fence.

I've never been a progressive nutcase. You should stop stereotyping everyone on the left side of the fence.

I don't have to stereotype you. You are a proud libtard.

if I had to make a mandatory pick between Pelosi or Feinstein to be on Survivor island right now I would pick Pelosi as the lesser of the two weevils.

Forum List

Back