Cortez nut cake plans

All that, and for what maybe ? To support her wealthy ace after she succeeds in breaking everybody else ??? This woman is a joke, and a complete waste of taxpayers money.

How she got the job is flat outright amazing, and what ever went wrong needs to be studied and fixed big time.
She is the shoe and you are the bug, she is the future and the future is now; people are fed up with the status quo and mindless adherence to this broken system. Time for the nightmare to end

Best of luck trying to fix it the way you want.

You get screwed by your own party.

That has to hurt.

Its obvious.
Cohen once accused Hillary of murder.
Cohen defended Trump when univision president likened Trump to a killer.
s4kfbw8iwkp11.jpg
Doing what lawyers do...Next !!

You forgot "universal basic income" that's one of the "Green New Deal" vote points.

Yeah, well, I have not heard her in particular mention that one...which is why I did not mention it.

But yes, that is one of the things I have heard from progressives...and it maybe the worst.
The cost for such a thing would literally add trillions - just by itself - to the deficit every, single year.

It would be utter and complete madness.

It's in the draft she put out with the Sunrise Movement and Justice Democrats - FINAL Select Committee for a Green New Deal (I apparently just have the proposal draft itself bookmarked, believe I got it from an article by ThinkProgress or TheHill)

Section 6(B)(vii):

"include additional measures such as basic income programs, universal healthcare programs and any others as the select committee may deem appropriate to promote economic security, labor market flexibility and entrepreneurism (sic)"

You forgot "universal basic income" that's one of the "Green New Deal" vote points.

Yeah, well, I have not heard her in particular mention that one...which is why I did not mention it.

But yes, that is one of the things I have heard from progressives...and it maybe the worst.
The cost for such a thing would literally add trillions - just by itself - to the deficit every, single year.

It's in the draft she put out with the Sunrise Movement and Justice Democrats - FINAL Select Committee for a Green New Deal (I apparently just have the proposal draft itself bookmarked, believe I got it from an article by ThinkProgress or TheHill)

Section 6(B)(vii):

"include additional measures such as basic income programs, universal healthcare programs and any others as the select committee may deem appropriate to promote economic security, labor market flexibility and entrepreneurism (sic)"

Thank you for that.

As I said, that one is by FAR the worst one, IMO. It is sheer madness and will literally add trillions to the deficit.

Like I said, I think she is a decent human being and means well. But her more progressive ideas are COMPLETELY OUT TO LUNCH.

I do not understand why these people seem to not care in the slightest about government deficits. It's like they think the larger the deficit - the better...for some freakish reason.

And even if they brought in their crazy 70% tax on the rich - that will barely even begin to pay for a 'basic income' for all.

Not by a long shot.

And that is assuming the mega rich would not just bolt the country - which, of course, they would.

Section 6(B)(vii):

Thank you for that.

As I said, that one is by FAR the worst one, IMO. It is sheer madness and will literally add trillions to the deficit.

Like I said, I think she is a decent human being and means well. But her more progressive ideas are COMPLETELY OUT TO LUNCH.

I do not understand why these people seem to not care in the slightest about government deficits. It's like they think the larger the deficit - the better...for some freakish reason.

And even if they brought in their crazy 70% tax on the rich - that will barely even begin to pay for a 'basic income' for all.

Not by a long shot.

And that is assuming the mega rich would not just bolt the country - which, of course, they would.

A lot of them already did... At least half of my wealthy friends left already saying they could see which way the wind was blowing and they didn't want to get caught by some bullshit law that prevents them from leaving. I stayed, hoping things would turn around and because I've got some... tricks that the left wouldn't be able to get their hands on. Art and jewelry are one of the most perfect foils for moving raw wealth out of a newly hostile nation that wants to steal it from you. - It's how my German forefathers/mothers kept their money out of the Nazi's hands and got it to America; it'll work just as well getting it back out.

Section 6(B)(vii):

Thank you for that.

Not by a long shot.

A lot of them already did... At least half of my wealthy friends left already saying they could see which way the wind was blowing and they didn't want to get caught by some bullshit law that prevents them from leaving. I stayed, hoping things would turn around and because I've got some... tricks that the left wouldn't be able to get their hands on. Art and jewelry are one of the most perfect foils for moving raw wealth out of a newly hostile nation that wants to steal it from you. - It's how my German forefathers/mothers kept their money out of the Nazi's hands and got it to America; it'll work just as well getting it back out.

Personally, I recommend precious metals (as a movable, cash alternative or if you don't like equities right now). Physical if you can mange it - paper if it would be too much to move easily.

If America is 'going to pot' - gold/silver will skyrocket, guaranteed.

And you buy and hold them offshore so the IRS cannot get at it (or even know you have it).

As for the ridiculous tax.
1) back when the top tax rate was 91% - there were enough loopholes to drive a truck through.
and 2) where would the rich go back then? Most other places had huge tax rates. And most of the world was either a mess, communist or had lousy weather.
Now? There are a near infinite amount of places/regions to go to that are stable and beautiful (if you are rich).

Nope. Forgetting the unfairness of a 70% tax rate. Progressives are staggeringly naive/delusional if they think most wealthy people won't simply leave.

Section 6(B)(vii):

Thank you for that.

Not by a long shot.

Personally, I recommend precious metals (as a movable, cash alternative or if you don't like equities right now). Physical if you can mange it - paper if it would be too much to move easily.

And you buy and hold them offshore so the IRS cannot get at it (or even know you have it).

1) back when the top tax rate was 91% - there were enough loopholes to drive a truck through.
and 2) where would the rich go back then? Most other places had huge tax rates. And most of the world was either a mess, communist or had lousy weather.
Now? There are a near infinite amount of places/regions to go to that are stable and beautiful (if you are rich).

Nope. Forgetting the unfairness of a 70% tax rate. Progressives are staggeringly naive/delusional if they think most wealthy people won't simply leave.

At least you get it, good luck getting the lefties to get it though.

That said, I'm not as keen on gold personally, too bulky and heavy. I can wrap $30k in a single diamond, do a weight comparison... Diamonds also easier to hide.

Section 6(B)(vii):

Thank you for that.

Not by a long shot.

At least you get it, good luck getting the lefties to get it though.

That said, I'm not as keen on gold personally, too bulky and heavy. I can wrap $30k in a single diamond, do a weight comparison... Diamonds also easier to hide.

Granted, I know nothing of diamonds as investments.

Gold/silver do not have to be physical.

I once stored over $300,000 worth of gold/silver in my small, safety deposit box in paper gold/silver (certificates that represent physical gold/silver).
Just make damn sure the certificate is with one mega-respectable institution.
And don't tell ANYONE where it is. Not even employees of the bank.

Forum List

Back