Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

If that were the case, he would have won.
You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?
Link?

All this pressure from everyone for Trump to surrender... REEKS of fear.

View attachment 415183

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeaahhhhh ummmmmmmm............ Rump is the one rocking himself to sleep sucking his thumb with his pathetic whining routine. Biden's busy putting his team together to deal with the country he's about to head.

You remember the country, right? The one with the elections? The one with the rampant world-leading Coronavirus pandemic that Rump's blissfully unaware of while he throws his toys around the room? That country?

Yeah, Trump is still President for the next couple of months. He should be leading rather than pouting.

As demonstrated by the record coronovirus cases and the soaring death rates. When we're losing a 911's worth of Americans ever 4 days, an actual leader would man the fuck up and lead.....instead of obsess about batshit conspiracy theories.

This is why you don't elect a game show host to be president.

I think it's eight straight days of record-setting new cases, "leading" the entire planet by far. Even India with four times our population can't get close. Latest daily count is 158,000, just today. I don't believe Rump has even so much as mentioned it. Meanwhile his VP that he put in charge of the Corona task force ..... disappears.

And that's because, as we've been shouting from the rooftops for FIVE FUCKING YEARS, Rump has one priority and that is Numero Uno, end of list.

His failure on coronovirus is unspeakable and obvious. Which is why he won't mention it.

But he has plenty of time to make up conspiracy nonsense about how the election was 'stolen' from him. or retweet OAN conspiracies.

This is what passes for leadership among conservatives. They've completely surrendered to COVID. They're plan is 'fuck off and die'. Essentially their healthcare plan, but for a pandemic killing over a thousand a day.
Nobody wants you to follow them. They will just scrape you off their shoe

Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.

No, Trump is making an ass out of himself along with the rest of you.

You may want to have a USA run like the PI was under Marcos. But we don't. The only people making asses out of themselves are those people telling concerned people to shut up.

There are legitimate questions about the legality of this election. The only people who don't want to know what the truth is, are Democrats.

I don't think you understand the seriousness of this situation. If the vote is compromised, we no longer have a country, of, by, and for, the people. It will be an oligarchy. You may want that, but I don't.

That's why I don't think as a party, they are going to indulge Trump much longer
Regardless of outcome, Donald Trump has pulled more Blacks, Hispanics, Gays and Jews to the GOP than any President in modern history. He did it, not the lame ass GOP.

If that were the case, he would have won.
You do know that blacks, the majority of hispanics, gays, and Jews swung the election for Biden? Right?
Link?

All this pressure from everyone for Trump to surrender... REEKS of fear.

View attachment 415183

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeaahhhhh ummmmmmmm............ Rump is the one rocking himself to sleep sucking his thumb with his pathetic whining routine. Biden's busy putting his team together to deal with the country he's about to head.

You remember the country, right? The one with the elections? The one with the rampant world-leading Coronavirus pandemic that Rump's blissfully unaware of while he throws his toys around the room? That country?
That country is as dead as Marley's ghost.

Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender
#FuckChuck

Chuck Demands that Trump face reality.

Alas both Trump and his followers prefer comforting and evidence free conspiracies to the hard reality:

They lost. Biden won.

Chuck needs to go first since he hasn't accepted 2016 yet

Chuck acknowledged that Trump won in 2016. And that Biden won in 2020.

That puts him head and shoulders above poor, pouting, fired Trump.

"Acknowledg"ing Trump won then spending four years trying to invalidate the election means nothing

Says the poor soul whose candidate was just fired.....and whose ilk clings to increasingly batshit conspiracies involving Chi values, imaginary 'boxes of ballots', the nonsense claim of there being more votes in Wisconsin than registered voters and somehow.....the Republican controlled government of the state of Georgia being involved in pro-Biden voter fraud.

I've got a much simpler explanation that matches the evidence perfectly: Biden won.

You're just bickering, Shirley

Until such time voter ID is required and the registration rolls are purged of deceased individuals and those that have moved this issue will persist. We have the technology so what’s the problem with insuring the integrity of the vote? I for one am sick and tired of the shenanigans and deceit. As for the mail in vote, simply ripe for potential of fraud.

Until such time voter ID is required and the registration rolls are purged of deceased individuals and those that have moved this issue will persist. We have the technology so what’s the problem with insuring the integrity of the vote? I for one am sick and tired of the shenanigans and deceit. As for the mail in vote, simply ripe for potential of fraud.

Yup, even Jimmy Carter said mail in ballots were nothing but an avenue for fraud.

Forum List

Back