Corrupt Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer demands surrender

You should thank your lucky stars that Republicans dodged a bullet last week
I tend to think of it more like Democrats again overestimated themselves and shot themselves in the face.

That's why I don't think as a party.
All you do is think as a party. You are NEVER on Trump's side of anything.

Dems won the House, gained ground in the Senate and won the presidency.

Seems they had a fair estimate of what the electorate wanted.

We know nothing of the sort.

Every vote has not been counted yet.

There aren't enough uncounted votes to make up Trump's deficits in any State. Let alone all of the States Trump would need to somehow turn around to win.

Evidence free conspiracies are a poor replacement for votes.

Remember that when watching Biden's inauguration.

How do you know that there aren't? Boxes of ballots were found months after Al Franken's election. And they could easily be found again in the trunk of someone's car or whatever.

Although the main problem here are the number of Biden votes which are Illegal. Dead people, double voting, failure to use secrecy envelope as required by law.

Further, there is evidence of computers miscounting the votes.

I suppose we might still have Sleepy Joe inaugurated, but I suspect that the first campaign rally of the 2024 election season will be on the other station

People are looking deeply into this Dominion software. There are a lot of questions being asked. Trump is the most popular president in all of history, he got 4.5% MORE votes than the Dem's celebrated God, Barack Obama, and an amazing 53.2% more votes than the Dem's other fav, Bill Clinton.

To suggest that a sleepy do-nothing pustule like Quid Pro Joe hiding in his basement who was only #3 in the Primaries and her smarmy knob-shiner VP, who had to drop out in 12/19 due to a total lack of support got millions more than that-- indeed, 7.8 million MORE than Obama, is to court insanity as proof of the fraud.

Boxes of ballots were found months after Al Franken's election.
So you're pinning your hopes on hypothetical 'boxes of ballots' that you have zero evidence actually exist? And that of course, will miraculously lean so heavily to Trump

Well, at least we know boxes of ballots with hundreds of thousands of ballots all for Joe showed up-- at around 4AM after all the poll watchers had been told to go home.

So you're pinning your hopes on hypothetical 'boxes of ballots' that you have zero evidence actually exist? And that of course, will miraculously lean so heavily to Trump

Well, at least we know boxes of ballots with hundreds of thousands of ballots all for Joe showed up-- at around 4AM after all the poll watchers had been told to go home.

Actually, no...you don't know that. You believe that because Trump told you to.

Remember, the horseshit that Trump tells you in public isn't what his lawyers argue in court. In court, they acknowledge that they have no evidence of fraud.

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

Why the differences? Because there are consequences for lying in court.

There are none for Trump lying to your face in public.

Actually, no...you don't know that.

Yes I do. That's when the precincts in question reported bringing in all of their mail in ballots for Joe Biden, the Media-Elect.

An accusation isn't you 'knowing' something. Its you claiming something. And the evidence to back that claim has never been presented.

As demonstrated elegantly by the complete failure to present said evidence by both yourself .....and Trump's attorneys in court. Instead, Trump's attorneys acknowledge that there is no fraud.

Comforting conspiracy lies conservatives tell themselves are no match for votes.

Schumer is just t6he kind of sleazy bullshitter that would push a presumptive close so hard.

He can piss up a rope.

Dude, even Fox News has called it. Virtually all of our closest allies have congratulated Biden on his victory. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court there's no fraud

Schumer is pushing reality.

Let me know when the media is in charge of elections. I don't seem to see that in the COTUS. The EC vote is still below 270 for both candidates so NO ONE has won anything yet.

The election results are in. Biden won by a margin larger than Trump did in 2016.

You're huffing delicate fantasies rather than accepting the hard truth: you lost.

That's funny, the EC results don't coincide with your claim.

Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
Trump is crushing Chucky's dream of a far left extremist revolution.
Schumer is just despicable.
View attachment 415160

Schumer is a scumbag who needs a good tar and feathering.

Or, demands for violence against your political opponents is the sign of a dying party.

Yeah, I'm a DEMOCRAT! Silly boi. My Party HAS died. It is now run by the chinese communist party.

The Democrats are pushing for more voting from more people....and just shattered the all time record for popular vote for their candidate, with 76 million and counting. That's what a vibrant, growing party looks like.

A dying one threatens violence against their political opponents, makes up endless conspiracies of 'fraud' when they lose, tells private militias to 'stand by', and tries to have as many votes thrown out as they can while putting as many roadblocks to voting as they can get away with.

A growing party is eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. As the Democrats most certainly are.

No, they are not. They are working to turn us into a banana republic. You know, the kind where the dear leader always seems to get 99% of the vote.

That's real easy to do when you can manipulate the machines. It is obvious that the machines are corrupt.

Schumer is just t6he kind of sleazy bullshitter that would push a presumptive close so hard.

He can piss up a rope.

Dude, even Fox News has called it. Virtually all of our closest allies have congratulated Biden on his victory. Trump's own lawyers have admitted in court there's no fraud

Let me know when the media is in charge of elections. I don't seem to see that in the COTUS. The EC vote is still below 270 for both candidates so NO ONE has won anything yet.

The election results are in. Biden won by a margin larger than Trump did in 2016.

You're huffing delicate fantasies rather than accepting the hard truth: you lost.

With Georgia and Pennsylvania, Biden has 306. Which would be the same as Trump won in 2016. So I'll amend my statement to:

"Biden won by the same margin that Trump did in 2016. All while shattering the popular vote record with 77 million and counting."

Chucky demands that President Trump surrender to the Democrat Ballot Fraud Machine.
Trump is exposing the epic corruption of the Democrats and Chucky wants it to stop.
View attachment 415160

Or, demands for violence against your political opponents is the sign of a dying party.

Yeah, I'm a DEMOCRAT! Silly boi. My Party HAS died. It is now run by the chinese communist party.

The Democrats are pushing for more voting from more people....and just shattered the all time record for popular vote for their candidate, with 76 million and counting. That's what a vibrant, growing party looks like.

A dying one threatens violence against their political opponents, makes up endless conspiracies of 'fraud' when they lose, tells private militias to 'stand by', and tries to have as many votes thrown out as they can while putting as many roadblocks to voting as they can get away with.

A growing party is eager to compete in the marketplace of ideas. As the Democrats most certainly are.

No, they are not. They are working to turn us into a banana republic. You know, the kind where the dear leader always seems to get 99% of the vote.

That's real easy to do when you can manipulate the machines. It is obvious that the machines are corrupt.

Yes, they are. In the county of less than 500,000 I voted in a democratically controlled state, we had more than 20 places we could drop off our ballots (23 I think?).

In Harris county in Texas, with 4.7 million people......the republican dominated state government limited the county to just 1 location.

Republicans also tried to toss 170,000 votes in Texas because they were dropped off at drive thru location. With Trump demanding that the count be stopped while there were still tens of millions of votes left uncounted.

Republicans work to toss out and eliminate the votes of the people they can't persuade....by the 10s of millions. Or make voting more difficult to dissuade eligible votes from casting their ballots. As the more people that vote....the better Democrats do.

All of which as the stink of a dying party about it. Even now conservatives are babbling about secession and locking up their political opponents. Something you don't need to do if you have a vibrant, growing party that can persuade in the marketplace of ideas.

He can piss up a rope.

With Georgia and Pennsylvania, Biden has 306. Which would be the same as Trump won in 2016. So I'll amend my statement to:

"Biden won by the same margin that Trump did in 2016. All while shattering the popular vote record with 77 million and counting."

He doesn't have them though. Now does he. There is ample evidence of vote fraud, especially in Penn.

View attachment 415160

Yes, they are. In the county of less than 500,000 I voted in a democratically controlled state, we had more than 20 places we could drop off our ballots (23 I think?).

In Harris county in Texas, with 4.7 million people......the republican dominated state government limited the county to just 1 location.

Republicans also tried to toss 170,000 votes in Texas because they were dropped off at drive thru location. With Trump demanding that the count be stopped while there were still tens of millions of votes left uncounted.

Republicans work to toss out and eliminate the votes of the people they can't persuade....by the 10s of millions. Or make voting more difficult to dissuade eligible votes from casting their ballots. As the more people that vote....the better Democrats do.

All of which as the stink of a dying party about it. Even now conservatives are babbling about secession and locking up their political opponents. Something you don't need to do if you have a vibrant, growing party that can persuade in the marketplace of ideas.

It is quite obvious that the Dems are involved in systemic vote fraud. It's an open joke in Clark county how the SEIU is the go to group for vote fraud.

He can piss up a rope.

He doesn't have them though. Now does he. There is ample evidence of vote fraud, especially in Penn.

So you guys didn't claim Trump's victory in 2016 until the electoral votes were cast in December? Remember, there are still records of all the republican comments in 2016 on this very board.

And no, there isn't 'ample evidence of voter fraud, especially in Pennsylvania'. Remember, the horseshit thatt Trump is feeding you in public is very different than what his lawyers are saying in court. This from just yesterday.....in Pennsylvania.

So much for the 'ample evidence'. You're being conned by Trump.

Again.

Yes I do. That's when the precincts in question reported bringing in all of their mail in ballots for Joe Biden, the Media-Elect.

An accusation isn't you 'knowing' something. Its you claiming something. And the evidence to back that claim has never been presented.

As demonstrated elegantly by the complete failure to present said evidence by both yourself .....and Trump's attorneys in court. Instead, Trump's attorneys acknowledge that there is no fraud.

Comforting conspiracy lies conservatives tell themselves are no match for votes.

All doubt about there not being any fraud has been erased now by the MIT analysis presented in this thread though I doubt it is within your mental grasp:

All doubt about there not being any fraud has been erased now by the MIT analysis presented in this thread though I doubt it is within your mental grasp:

And where in that video does it prove the '4AM deliveries of mail in ballots that were all for Biden'?

Or did you just abandon that conspiracy entirely?

Saw on Lou Dobbs tonight that Dominion is own by a company that is in turn owned by the company that Chavez set up to manipulate votes in Venezuela, and they store the vote aggregate count on servers in Spain and Germany.

He can piss up a rope.

So you guys didn't claim Trump's victory in 2016 until the electoral votes were cast in December? Remember, there are still records of all the republican comments in 2016 on this very board.

And no, there isn't 'ample evidence of voter fraud, especially in Pennsylvania'. Remember, the horseshit thatt Trump is feeding you in public is very different than what his lawyers are saying in court. This from just yesterday.....in Pennsylvania.

Again.

Oh, gee. Look at the propagandist trotting out ONE guy and claiming he applies to EVERY case that is alleged. Surely you can't be that silly. Or can you?

He can piss up a rope.

Again.

Oh, gee. Look at the propagandist trotting out ONE guy and claiming he applies to EVERY case that is alleged. Surely you can't be that silly. Or can you?

And by 'one guy', you mean Trump's own lawyer. Arguing in court as Trump's counsel, in front of a judge. Admitting that no, there is no fraud.

Are Trump's own attorneys in on your little conspiracy now, West? As this is hardly the only time that Trump's attoneys have contradicted him. Lets take the claim that Republicans observers were all barred from watching the count:

So we should ignore Trump's own attorney again?

Remember, the horseshit that Trump tells you in public isn't what his lawyers argue in court. In court, they acknowledge that they have no evidence of fraud.

You are an idiot. Ignore the signed affadavits, ignore the video evidence, keep being an uneducated lying moron. Enjoy SCOTUS invalidating the election.

You are an idiot. Ignore the signed affadavits, ignore the video evidence, keep being an uneducated lying moron. Enjoy SCOTUS invalidating the election.

The 'sworn affidavits' that have yet to be presented in court? Those affidavits?

The one's that Trump's team keep talking about, but refuse to actually show us?

Yeah, I'm gonna go with his own attorneys admitting that there is no fraud over promised affidavits that the white house will neither release nor present as evidence in any court.

He's not wrong. The longer Trump and his cronies hold out, the worse it will be for Republicans.

Good! Then you ought to be all for it! WE already don't have a democrat party, they are the Commie Party of the global elite, and the GOP is the Pussy Party, so we either BREAK THIS THING WIDE OPEN and fix it, or tear it all down and replace both parties.

The DEMOCRATS caused all this with their mad rush for power with 100 million write in ballots and the Pussies went along:

In fact we never did have a "democrat party".

What are you, from Smolyensk?

Forum List

Back