POLL: What will it take to accept the outcome of the Election?

What will satisfy you and help you accept the results/outcome of the 2020 POTUS election?

• I already accept the results. Biden is the President-Elect.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • A recount in the states that are contested.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • An audit of Dominion Software and/or other election devices.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
A hand recount of the votes in PA, GA, MI, WI and AZ along with an audit of the Dominion software are the MINIMUM required to restore any confidence I have in our elections and even then, I feel a little gun-shy about trusting Democrat urban machines for any reason about anything at all.

A hand recount of the votes in PA, GA, MI, WI and AZ along with an audit of the Dominion software are the MINIMUM required to restore any confidence I have in our elections and even then, I feel a little gun-shy about trusting Democrat urban machines for any reason about anything at all.
Audits of Dominion in ALL states where it is used....Even the "safe" ones.

It's the only way to be certain and above-board.

I'm will just go about living my life whether I'm satisfied about the election or not. I'm not going to get my boxers in a wad over it.
Agreed.

But I want to see the fraudsters roast, and to see the continuation of the rounding up of human trafficking/pedo rings....Along with the ending of stupid foreign wars and bringing troops home.

None of which will happen with Biden.

What will satisfy you?

Statistically it's clear the Democrats cheated again. They win State after State that are statistically tied. They do it election after election. That's not possible. Try to flip a coin and get 10 heads in a row
If they do it election after election then how do Republicans ever get elected?

All BS aside, if Biden was elected in legitimate fashion, then I accept the results of it. It's gross and bizarre, but I have enough money and protection to survive my two remaining decades, I suspect.

For others, I think if the majority of America doesn't like :

Law Enforcement.
Tax cuts.
Martin Luther King philosophy of content over color.
Religion or embryo protections.
Restrictions on sexual, gender, and drug appetites.
1st amendment.
2nd amendment.
Patriotism, and transparency of history via Education.
Fair trade and Capitalism.
a POTUS with cognitive ability and a backbone against the mob.
etc. etc. etc.

Then I guess we're already done for, as a Nation, and China can have the rest of us.

For others, I think if the majority of America doesn't like :

Law Enforcement.
Tax cuts.
Martin Luther King philosophy of content over color.
Religion or embryo protections.
Restrictions on sexual, gender, and drug appetites.
1st amendment.
2nd amendment.
Patriotism, and transparency of history via Education.
Fair trade and Capitalism.
a POTUS with cognitive ability and a backbone against the mob.
etc. etc. etc.

Then I guess we're already done for, as a Nation, and China can have the rest of us.
Why would you even think that that might be the case?

What will satisfy you?

Statistically it's clear the Democrats cheated again. They win State after State that are statistically tied. They do it election after election. That's not possible. Try to flip a coin and get 10 heads in a row
There is too much yoyoing to make any headway @ current. The profe$$ional politician$ are loving all this attention they are garnering from their serfs way too much. Give it some time to see if our elected officials can drop a few more anchors into the mud to slow the ole ship down. If that doesn't work I'm sure the bureaucrats can figure out a way to hole the hull below the waterline & send her to the bottom in short order. If one is looking for prompt results, look anywhere & everywhere BUT government(unless it's a tax increase).

What will satisfy you?

Um ... OK? When the good Lord passed out brains, you were bending over looking for your contacts, weren't you?

What will satisfy you?
I already have accepted it...

With that said do the audit on the machines, recount and let the courts have their ruling and once that is all done with and I am sure Biden will be President then the question for me is will you accept that reality?
I will, but I suspect that there will be more stone walling. We'll see.

What will satisfy you?
I already have accepted it...

With that said do the audit on the machines, recount and let the courts have their ruling and once that is all done with and I am sure Biden will be President then the question for me is will you accept that reality?
I will, but I suspect that there will be more stone walling. We'll see.

Maybe, but once the Conservative USSC rules and if it is in favor of Biden which I believe it will be then those that voted for Trump should accept the reality Biden is our President and Harris is one naked moment with Biden from being President...

I picked a recount but I'd like to se MIT take Dominion apart as well. Kinda funny they let Dominion have the election as Govt. Dems own part of it and run it.

If clinically insane people are put in straight jackets how do you manage to post this garbage?

Sorry. I mean it would take an absolutely accurate and honest counting of all ballots in those few
vital swing states that will determine the presidency.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back