Corpse Water Being Sold In Las Vegas -- Welcome To Biden's America

"A witchcraft store in Las Vegas is selling 'corpse water,' just a few weeks after a body in a barrel was found at the bottom of Lake Mead. Charlie Hanks, the owner of Blaspheme Boutique, came up with the idea as she was inspired by the creepy discoveries that were made earlier in May. The water, named 'Lake Mead Corpse Water,' does not actually come from the lake itself. The shop owner said that she prefers to not take any water from the largest reservoir in the U.S., which has seen its water levels dramatically decrease over the past three decades. Hanks further told KTLA that her marketing idea started as a joke and that the water bottles were made to boost the shop's online presence."

View attachment 652786
So for the past few weeks bodies are being exposed due to the ever shrinking levels of Lake Mead -- just imagine all of the mob activity that went on in Vegas for years; who knows how many more bodies they may find..Tony The Ant; Carmine The Ice Pick, anybody could be there...but why is this happening?? Joe Biden's policies may be the blame here....The lake has shrunk to just 30% of capacity during Biden's watch.....one of the original intake valves to the reservoir is now visible.....how is this allowed to happen?

View attachment 652789
I have been to Lake Mead many times, one of my favorite destinations but it is shameful what is happening to it now....people claim it is climate change behind the drought, but that isn't true...it is Biden's failed policies that is causing this....and this isn't just happening in Nevada, in New Mexico, 70% of the state is experiencing water shortages....in California, it is even worse....experts say they have never seen anything like it......and what is Biden doing about it, nothing.....It's definitely corpse water alright, and it is by design.....the Dems are causing food shortages because it fits into their plan to depopulate the Earth to cater to the whims of the globalist elites.
Kinky

"A witchcraft store in Las Vegas is selling 'corpse water,' just a few weeks after a body in a barrel was found at the bottom of Lake Mead. Charlie Hanks, the owner of Blaspheme Boutique, came up with the idea as she was inspired by the creepy discoveries that were made earlier in May. The water, named 'Lake Mead Corpse Water,' does not actually come from the lake itself. The shop owner said that she prefers to not take any water from the largest reservoir in the U.S., which has seen its water levels dramatically decrease over the past three decades. Hanks further told KTLA that her marketing idea started as a joke and that the water bottles were made to boost the shop's online presence."

View attachment 652786
So for the past few weeks bodies are being exposed due to the ever shrinking levels of Lake Mead -- just imagine all of the mob activity that went on in Vegas for years; who knows how many more bodies they may find..Tony The Ant; Carmine The Ice Pick, anybody could be there...but why is this happening?? Joe Biden's policies may be the blame here....The lake has shrunk to just 30% of capacity during Biden's watch.....one of the original intake valves to the reservoir is now visible.....how is this allowed to happen?

View attachment 652789
I have been to Lake Mead many times, one of my favorite destinations but it is shameful what is happening to it now....people claim it is climate change behind the drought, but that isn't true...it is Biden's failed policies that is causing this....and this isn't just happening in Nevada, in New Mexico, 70% of the state is experiencing water shortages....in California, it is even worse....experts say they have never seen anything like it......and what is Biden doing about it, nothing.....It's definitely corpse water alright, and it is by design.....the Dems are causing food shortages because it fits into their plan to depopulate the Earth to cater to the whims of the globalist elites.
Wow, I can’t believe the humpers hit paid off.

If you build a city in the dessert this is going to happen. Don't ship an ounce of water out there.

The OP has been pulling this same schtick and for four years and you people still fall for it. God, you people are stupid.

Again I ask, why doesn’t the US build more giant water desalination plants on its coasts? They already have a few, but clearly that is the only solution, considering there’s plenty of ocean water. The technology needs to be improved obviously, but we can do it.

Last edited:
Biff drinks corpse water, Biden looks like a corpse, many people wish Trump was a corpse and Obama couldn’t use the word correctly.

Biden isn't at fault here since this is a decades long problem made worse by a drought in the region.

Keep in mind that this is a MAN MADE RESERVOIR that generated a population boom in the region that has since the 1940's swallowed up most of the excess available water to keep it refilled by about 2010 now it requires average to mostly above average precipitation to raise the reservoir a little.
I heard Hunter is selling Holly Water he is billing as Joe's Soil Water, it's been blessed by the Pope, and makes your legs quiver.

Again I ask, why doesn’t the US build more giant water desalination plants on its coasts? They already have a few, but clearly that is the only solution, considering there’s plenty of ocean water. The technology needs to be improved obviously, but we can do it.

Because Leftist are way to stupid to come up with that. They are to preoccupied dumping their fresh water in the San Francisco Bay and counting fish.

Forum List

Back