Corporate backlash against Texas

Mmm, the op is reporting on a group of you leftards openly fighting to get your way AGAINST a democratically elected state government.

That is not us being paranoid. It is you being dumb.

And an asshole.
It's a tempest in a teapot....lol
Texas has a uniquely rich trade corridor with
Mexico....they can replace anything at all including customers very quickly. It is amusing to watch however.

The part where I "want to see children murdered". Because I don't.

This is the typical statist schtick where you pretend that anyone who opposes your plans has diabolical intent.

People who oppose government health care want people to die!
People who oppose welfare want poor people to suffer!
People who oppose the drug war want people to be addicted to drugs!
People who oppose woke culture are bigots!

Etc... Tired old political nonsense. Doesn't get us anywhere.
Alinsky would be proud of his intellectual offspring.

The part where I "want to see children murdered". Because I don't.

This is the typical statist schtick where you pretend that anyone who opposes your plans has diabolical intent.

People who oppose government health care want people to die!
People who oppose welfare want poor people to suffer!
People who oppose the drug war want people to be addicted to drugs!
People who oppose woke culture are bigots!

Etc... Tired old political nonsense. Doesn't get us anywhere.

Of course you don't. You are just like the Nazis. They dehumaized the Jews to justify killing them. You fithy Moon Bats do the same for childre that you want to kill for birth control purposes.

I don't know if it is simple ignorance of Biology or the fact, like the Nazis, that you don't give a shit.

Of course you don't. You are just like the Nazis. They dehumaized the Jews to justify killing them. You fithy Moon Bats do the same for childre that you want to kill for birth control purposes.

I don't know if it is simple ignorance of Biology or the fact, like the Nazis, that you don't give a shit.
Ahh... ok. Now we want to see children killed AND we're Nazis. Got it.

You forgot cannibalism.

You have little education.

And guess who is proud of Alinsky?

Alinsky dedicated his book to none other than the fallen angel Lucifer, yes that Lucifer, whom he describes as "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment (that would be God) and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom."
The Late Saul Alinsky, Obama's Radical Community Organizer Inspirer-in-Chief
Hah! Not surprised at all. I read several books with the mention of him being a vile human being with pedo inclinations....

Jo

They are concerned only with satisfying their demented appetites.

Jo

Ahh... ok. Now we want to see children killed AND we're Nazis. Got it.

You forgot cannibalism.

You can be in denial all you want Moon Bat but if you support abortion then you are supporting the murdering of children for the sake of convenience and that is as Nazi like as it gets.

You and others on the reprehensible, authoritarian right support an East German Stasi-like measure that has residents of the state informing on each other for a bounty.

Conservatives are in no position to call others ‘Nazis.’

You can be in denial all you want Moon Bat but if you support abortion then you are supporting the murdering of children for the sake of convenience and that is as Nazi like as it gets.
Alrighty then.

You and others on the reprehensible, authoritarian right support an East German Stasi-like measure that has residents of the state informing on each other for a bounty.

Conservatives are in no position to call others ‘Nazis.’

Only Libtard children hating Nazi shitheads like you would characterize saving children from being murdered for the sake of convenience as being "Stasi-like". LOL!

Forum List

Back