Coronavirus Lingers in Penis and Could Cause Impotence

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
NOW I'm LMAO!!!!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

Men now have one more compelling reason to get a COVID-19 vaccine — doctors suspect the new coronavirus could make it hard to perform in the bedroom.

How? Coronavirus infection is already known to damage blood vessels, and vessels that supply blood to the penis appear to be no exception.

Researchers armed with an electron microscope found coronavirus particles in penile tissue samples taken from two former COVID-19 patients who became impotent following their infection, which had occurred six and eight months earlier.

Further study revealed evidence of blood vessel damage in the penises of the COVID-19 patients, compared to two other men with erectile dysfunction who'd never been infected, the researchers reported May 7 in the World Journal of Men's Health.

"We found that the virus affects the blood vessels that supply the penis, causing erectile dysfunction," said senior researcher Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, director of the reproductive urology program at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine. "The blood vessels themselves malfunction and are not able to provide enough blood to enter the penis for an erection."

Ramasamy compared this to organ damage in the lungs, kidneys and brain that's been found in COVID-19 patients.

"We think the penis also could be affected in a similar way," Ramasamy said. "We don't think this is a temporary effect. We think this could be permanent."

Bill Clinton and Cuomo read that shit and RAN to get their vaccines!

And on the opposite end:

Bill Clinton and Cuomo read that shit and RAN to get their vaccines!

And on the opposite end:

Suffers? :laugh:

Headline writers. :rolleyes:

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

Men now have one more compelling reason to get a COVID-19 vaccine — doctors suspect the new coronavirus could make it hard to perform in the bedroom.

How? Coronavirus infection is already known to damage blood vessels, and vessels that supply blood to the penis appear to be no exception.

Researchers armed with an electron microscope found coronavirus particles in penile tissue samples taken from two former COVID-19 patients who became impotent following their infection, which had occurred six and eight months earlier.

Further study revealed evidence of blood vessel damage in the penises of the COVID-19 patients, compared to two other men with erectile dysfunction who'd never been infected, the researchers reported May 7 in the World Journal of Men's Health.

"We found that the virus affects the blood vessels that supply the penis, causing erectile dysfunction," said senior researcher Dr. Ranjith Ramasamy, director of the reproductive urology program at the University of Miami's Miller School of Medicine. "The blood vessels themselves malfunction and are not able to provide enough blood to enter the penis for an erection."

Ramasamy compared this to organ damage in the lungs, kidneys and brain that's been found in COVID-19 patients.

"We think the penis also could be affected in a similar way," Ramasamy said. "We don't think this is a temporary effect. We think this could be permanent."

So......your clit doesn't get hard?

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

Is your husband vaccinated?

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

Her clit is bigger than her husbands penis.

Synthaholic I was with two women when I had coronavirus the first time. I tested positive for coronavirus 2 days after I was with one woman. Maybe 4 days after the other. I had a cold for about a week or two prior to getting tested for coronavirus. That cold was actually coronavirus supposedly. Coronavirus does not mess with erectile dysfunction. Although my friend had coronavirus and he could not have sex while he had it but he had it worse symptoms than I did. He's better now though he said.

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

Her clit is bigger than her husbands penis.
ManchelleBulge.jpg

1. Republican men don't get vaccinated
  2. Republican men become impotent
  3. Democratic men produce the next generation

I'm OK with this!!!

Democrat men rarely reproduce. Every self respecting not homosexual male does not support the democrats.

As for more BS about the virus that is not here, if your beaked birdbrain can parrot it, that must be proof it is true, perhaps to you and Jussie Smollett, a great example of a "male" democrat....

1. Republican men don't get vaccinated
  2. Republican men become impotent
  3. Democratic men produce the next generation

I'm OK with this!!!

Sticking a penis in a mans ass won't generate the next generation.

Republicans get women pregnant.

Democrats try to get men pregnant.

I'm ok with that.

It's about the closest thing those damned doctors will ever get to fessing up to their misdeeds. Now we know the whole Coronavirus thing is a lie, just like the male enhancement pills sold by email, and the birth control and emergency contraceptives / abortifacients sold at local gas stations.

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

Thanks, OP. Cannabis effeminizes male gonads and exacerbates the respiratory environment, and tobacco also causes dminished sex drive and resting penis size due to blood flow.

NOW I'm LMAO!!!!

More leftist fantasy. LOL

Low testosterone causes a 6-fold increase in susceptibility to C-19. The dumbest male would be one who smokes cannabis, tobacco, and is unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back