Coronavirus is officially over. No one from the left is complaining about rioters not social distancing

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Isn’t it fascinating how the narrative changes when the left supports the actions of the groups.

Churchgoers should be arrested for assembling without masks and social distancing, but rioters are exercising their first ammendment rights to assemble and protest?

How do left wingers masturbate without vomiting?

They are such piece of shit hypocrites.

Lefties, call out your looters and rioters for not social distancing and accuse them of murdering old people.

Church = bad
Rioting and looting = good

:auiqs.jpg:

Isn’t it fascinating how the narrative changes when the left supports the actions of the groups.

Churchgoers should be arrested for assembling without masks and social distancing, but rioters are exercising their first ammendment rights to assemble and protest?

Lefties, call out your looters and rioters for not social distancing and accuse them of murdering old people.

Church = bad

Nice post, thanks.

The libtardo brain is powered by narrative. The Conservative brain is powered by principle and values.

If the narrative doesn't fit the moment you just change the narrative because they have no core values.

Church = bad

We paleoconservatives and other true patriots must stop being shocked and surprised every last and new time the radical American left flips the truth and attacks our nation. Of course they despise Christianity. Of course they hate America. Of course they want to see all of our rights suspended. All of this is known. It is known. Stop acting like a glass swan that shatters in the face of every new leftist/democrat betrayal or lie.

Church = bad

We paleoconservatives and other true patriots must stop being shocked and surprised every last and new time the radical American left flips the truth and attacks our nation. Of course they despise Christianity. Of course they hate America. Of course they want to see all of our rights suspended. All of this is known. It is known. Stop acting like a glass swan that shatters in the face of every new leftist/democrat betrayal or lie.
Very good point, thanks.

Church = bad

Is that what I am acting like?

What should I have done in the 60 seconds it took me to post?

What should you have done in the 60 seconds it took you to reply?

Church = bad

Apologies . . . I was referring to conservatives in general being surprised every time the radical left unleashes a new crisis on our nation, not you in particular, Colonel. I need to learn to get my second person pronouns in order.

Yes indeed! Coronavirus is over!

1591054840415.png

Church = bad

Apologies . . . I was referring to conservatives in general being surprised every time the radical left unleashes a new crisis on our nation, not you in particular, Colonel. I need to learn to get my second person pronouns in order.

No worries! ;)

Forum List

Back