CNN

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Flipped to CNN a few minutes ago. I truly hope most people don't watch/believe this crap. People on CNN are astoundingly nuts. NY Gov. Cuomo was just on talking about how nice the protesters are.

Don't believe the BS on CNN :rolleyes:

CNN-CreamOfFakeNews.jpg

The democrats and Republicans have a very different view of rioters and looters.
The Army MPs are going to DC this evening. I hope they get there in time to stop the rioters.

Flipped to CNN a few minutes ago. I truly hope most people don't watch/believe this crap. People on CNN are astoundingly nuts. NY Gov. Cuomo was just on talking about how nice the protesters are.
So what you’re saying is there are good people on both sides?

Look if a million Democrats want to have a peaceful march on Washington every conservative would support their right. We DO NOT support lawless riots, looting, burning, assaults on citizens and law enforcement officers. Toss those animals in jail and throw away the key.

Look if a million Democrats want to have a peaceful march on Washington every conservative would support their right. We DO NOT support lawless riots, looting, burning, assaults on citizens and law enforcement officers. Toss those animals in jail and throw away the key.

I dunno, if someone brought me a new 50" OLED TV and a new pair of $300 tennis shoes I might be persuaded.

Forum List

Back