Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

Anybody who is actually serious about trumps lie about getting the election stolen from him is batshit crazy. No if ands or buts about.

If you loved your country the you would respect its institutions and the constitution and stop your dishonest crusade trying to tear them apart
You are the crazy one or just a liar. I lean toward you being just an ordinary liar.

79,500,000 of the 81,000,000 who supposedly voted for Biden now hate him....in less than 10 months.

81 million Americans did not vote for CCP Dementia Joe....

You are the crazy one or just a liar. I lean toward you being just an ordinary liar.
That makes sense… the difference between my crazy and your crazy is that my crazy is based in reality and yours isn’t. That’s why Trump is not in the whitehouse right now and Joe Biden is

That makes sense… the difference between my crazy and your crazy is that my crazy is based in reality and yours isn’t. That’s why Trump is not in the whitehouse right now and Joe Biden is
The reality is the swing states resisted any kind of transparency. Original ballots were hidden and some were even destroyed. That is what guilty people do. Nothing will change those facts. Audits with Dominion on site, like in AZ. and GA. mean 0.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The reality is the swing states resisted any kind of transparency. Original ballots were hidden and some were even destroyed. That is what guilty people do. Nothing will change those facts. Audits with Dominion on site, like in AZ. and GA. mean 0.
The swing states did waaaay more than they needed to in the form of transparency and double checking the results. Game over dude. You lost

The swing states did waaaay more than they needed to in the form of transparency and double checking the results. Game over dude. You lost
Anything from corrupt election officials is worthless. Why can't investigators see the ballots? If there was no fraud there should be no problem. You will never win this argument until the ballots are seen, you should know that. If the ballots are withheld fraud has got to be the reason.

Anything from corrupt election officials is worthless. Why can't investigators see the ballots? If there was no fraud there should be no problem. You will never win this argument until the ballots are seen, you should know that. If the ballots are withheld fraud has got to be the reason.
Why would the states give their citizens private information or ballots to corrupt investigators?! That’s absurd

You got your Audit in AZ and the results showed that the fraud favored Trump.

Why would the states give their citizens private information or ballots to corrupt investigators?! That’s absurd

You got your Audit in AZ and the results showed that the fraud favored Trump.
There is no private information on ballots. How stupid are you?

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Business Insider....Might as well be daily Kooks.

FakeVeryTee.jpeg

Why can't the ballots be examined? If there was no fraud, what is the reason?
They can be and they have been and its been over a long long time ago. All you guys do is come up with more conspiracies in an attempt to undermine our democracy, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you do that. No respectable American would.

They can be and they have been and its been over a long long time ago. All you guys do is come up with more conspiracies in an attempt to undermine our democracy, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you do that. No respectable American would.
No they were not. They are in court again trying to get those ballots. Are you lying or are you just that uninformed. I'll go with lying.

Don''t you dare talk about anything American. You have no fucking idea.

No they were not. They are in court again trying to get those ballots. Are you lying or are you just that uninformed. I'll go with lying.

Don''t you dare talk about anything American. You have no fucking idea.
I have a very good idea, I love my country and i'm sick of hearing you anti American assholes try and rip our institutions to shreds using baseless accusations and lies.

Forum List

Back