Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

While crying about Fox and any other source you claim is a “right wing hack site”. Iceberg and I both made you look the fool there. Not that that was difficult. Bitch slapping you is too easy.
No I don’t cry about sources like you do, I challenge the content and substance that is being presented. I especially don’t cry about Fox. I watch more fox than any other network

Is that your purpose here or do you think you’re accomplishing some other great feat?!
I am not here for you. And I am not inclined to discuss what I think about what I am doing with you. Is that too hard for you to understand?

One more time, the was massive and obvious fraud. You can go now.

I am not here for you. And I am not inclined to discuss what I think about what I am doing with you. Is that too hard for you to understand?

One more time, the was massive and obvious fraud. You can go now.
Holy shit!!! You actually think you are doing something meaningful here!! You think people take you seriously. Wow. The delusions are real. This is incredible!!

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Dana7360
Hell dumbass. I watched Trump and the First Lady heading for bed cause Trump was leading everywhere. You sure post some bull shit. Good Lord.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Yeah , we all knew this already. Trump knew he lost fair and square.

""He knows it is over," Lewandowski told Karl about Trump. "He just wants to create enough doubt about Biden's victory so that when he leaves he can say he didn't lose and that it was stolen from him.""

this is pure opinion and nowhere in here does he quote trump or show facts to back up his opinion.

Holy shit!!! You actually think you are doing something meaningful here!! You think people take you seriously. Wow. The delusions are real. This is incredible!!
I think a lot of people are serious about the massive fraud. You, on the other hand, do not give a shit. That means you do not give a shit about this country. That being said, I do not give a shit about you.

I think a lot of people are serious about the massive fraud. You, on the other hand, do not give a shit. That means you do not give a shit about this country. That being said, I do not give a shit about you.
Anybody who is actually serious about trumps lie about getting the election stolen from him is batshit crazy. No if ands or buts about.

If you loved your country the you would respect its institutions and the constitution and stop your dishonest crusade trying to tear them apart

Dems are still butthurt that we called them out on their election fraud and rigging, denying them legitimacy.
You think Dems are butt hurt about the 2020 election?!?!?!?! Hahahaha, how delusional can one person be??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back