Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

It is the biggest crime the world has seen. Look to the people not the corrupt politicians.
The above is why you are a loon. No perspective. I would say the killing fields in Cambodia, the Rape of Nanking, Stalin's agricultural reforms in the 1930s and the Holocaust make Trump's whining about something that never happened seem like a Macy's Day parade. "Biggest crime the world has seen""? Fucking hell....grow the fuck up...almost impossible I know as 45 is one of the biggest crybabies ever to hold office in any country...

CMYKFYIQ… I do remember my own stuff which is why I know you are lying.
I don' think you do remember......Unless there is another poster that goes by that moniker you put out four years of non stop anti Trump vituperation to the n'th degree.....though I will admit to being too quick to post because I usually review before I do. If I am wrong....then you have my apology. Though I don't think I am....in a little while I will bring up the mbtu and look.

The above is why you are a loon. No perspective. I would say the killing fields in Cambodia, the Rape of Nanking, Stalin's agricultural reforms in the 1930s and the Holocaust make Trump's whining about something that never happened seem like a Macy's Day parade. "Biggest crime the world has seen""? Fucking hell....grow the fuck up...almost impossible I know as 45 is one of the biggest crybabies ever to hold office in any country...
He is the first DC politician to stand up to a corrupt machine that is decades old....It is predictable that he will be attacked. Also he presents as an asshole in general....do do most of the DC politicos....Biden included. You will see the results of this in the next election cycle because it will; begin to show up in the results. It will be much, much harder to cheat now.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
"The biggest crime the world has seen", yet Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials and state Supreme Courts all disagree that the "crime" actually happened.

This is a madness that this country has never seen. It's impossible to make logical sense of it.

Trump said Ted Cruz cheated in Iowa, so let be clear if Trump loses then he must have been cheated because in his mind no one can beat him…
Yes that’s exactly how he operates. It’s crazy how well it’s working on all the tards out there.

Slade3200

I have been following Trump since the mid-1970’s and he is just someone that the word to describe him with is unbelievable and not in a good way…

He can not fathom that a society would never want him as their beloved leader and to be rejected, well that is impossible…

As for his base on here, well I have a theory and it has to do with how the left never accepted Trump, so they will never accept Biden…

Slade3200

I have been following Trump since the mid-1970’s and he is just someone that the word to describe him with is unbelievable and not in a good way…

He can not fathom that a society would never want him as their beloved leader and to be rejected, well that is impossible…

As for his base on here, well I have a theory and it has to do with how the left never accepted Trump, so they will never accept Biden…
I don’t care if they accept Biden or nit. They can and should oppose him with all their muster. Just stop lying that’s all I ask. I’m tired of the lies

" pure opinion and nowhere in here does he quote trump or show facts to back up his opinion."
Well, probably. It may be just his opinion. Unless he has something on tape, or even contemporaneous notes.
But, notably, Lewandowski is a Trump loyalist.
Even more notably....others have been saying the same thing---'Trump knew he had lost.'

Alyssa Farah...."He told me shortly after that he knew he lost, but then folks got around him."
Trump's own long-time highly paid pollster, Tony Fabrizio, did his polling research which Trump hires him to do..... and TOLD TRUMP WHY..... he had lost: Voters didn't think he was trustworthy; and perceived him to be incompetent.

In short, Trump knew.
And he is scamming and grifting on America's HoneyBooBoo demographic to:
1. salve his narcissistic ego;
2. make a buck.
Duh!
------------------------------------------------

If you loved your country the you would respect its institutions and the constitution and stop your dishonest crusade trying to tear them apart
x2!
Why can't the ballots be examined?
You got your Audit in AZ and the results showed that the fraud favored Trump.

Umm, good poster Lastamender. They have been examined. In a bunch of states, maybe all (?).
In fact, poor poster Lastamender your avatar was one of the screechers-in-chief bragging about the 'CyberNinjas' sure-fire proof of cheating. Remember the bamboo ballots?

Anyway, as another poster above mentioned: The fraud found in Arizona benefitted Don Trump.

Son, it's gotta be hard being you.
----------------------------------------------
All you guys do is come up with more conspiracies in an attempt to undermine our democracy, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you do that. No respectable American would.
x2!
i'm sick of hearing you anti American assholes try and rip our institutions to shreds using baseless accusations and lies.
x2!
----------------------------------------------------

You are the anti American here, not me
You should be ashamed of yourself.
x2!
Be grateful for the country you are blessed to live in and stop spreading lies to try and bring it down. Shame shame
x2!
--------------------------------------

Dear poster Lastamender: I think your avatar is not only un-American, it is anti-American, un-patriotic, dis-loyal, and a wannabe.

Other than that I'm sure you are a good guy, who probably must drink alone.

Best2u, Chili

I don’t care if they accept Biden or nit. They can and should oppose him with all their muster. Just stop lying that’s all I ask. I’m tired of the lies
That is an excellent point. I get their hatred, but just be honest about it. Just like a lot of people hated Obama because he was "Kenyan" and "a Muslim", but pretended it was his policies.
Trump supporters are a whole new category of loon though. I recently gave this example of their looniness on another thread.

1) If BLM protesters were to riot on Capitol Hill and one was killed, the response would be:
Trump supporter: Good job, deserved to die, the cop is a hero
Normal person: Let the law take its natural course

2) Trump loon dies in riot on Capitol Hill
Trump supporter: a patriot was murdered and the police need to be held accountable.
Normal person: Let the law takes its natural course.

They are utterly devoted acolytes. Stepford husband and wives. Trump wasn't kidding - he could literally shoot a gun down 5th avenue, kill somebody, and his slavish devotees would scramble to lick his boots. And the kicker? He couldn't give a fuck about them. Not one little, teeny, eeny fuck.

That is an excellent point. I get their hatred, but just be honest about it. Just like a lot of people hated Obama because he was "Kenyan" and "a Muslim", but pretended it was his policies.
Trump supporters are a whole new category of loon though. I recently gave this example of their looniness on another thread.

1) If BLM protesters were to riot on Capitol Hill and one was killed, the response would be:
Trump supporter: Good job, deserved to die, the cop is a hero
Normal person: Let the law take its natural course

2) Trump loon dies in riot on Capitol Hill
Trump supporter: a patriot was murdered and the police need to be held accountable.
Normal person: Let the law takes its natural course.

They are utterly devoted acolytes. Stepford husband and wives. Trump wasn't kidding - he could literally shoot a gun down 5th avenue, kill somebody, and his slavish devotees would scramble to lick his boots. And the kicker? He couldn't give a fuck about them. Not one little, teeny, eeny fuck.
A normal person saw the video and knows there was no reason whatsoever to shoot Babbitt. You think normal is shutting up and obeying. That is the farthest thing from normal in America. Traitor, stop trying to take others down to your level.

We saw in the Senate hearings in the swing states that Trump lied about nothing. Why didn't the networks air or even cover them?

I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft, I was open to the idea it could have happened.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

You loons believe the election was stolen, it's yours to prove.
It already been proven. proven.
Evidence has been found in multiple states.
Biden lost the country in 7 months.
The worst President in US history.
Largest drop in polls in shortest time.
73% of Americans hate Biden
80% hate Harris.

Only idiot snowflakes could believe CCP Dementia Joe 'I shat myself' Biden Hot 81 million votes

Bwuhahahah

So I watched some of the early hearings on it.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies, a fancy word for outliers. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty compelling so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.
A financial planner has that kind of expertise. In fact anyone who studies data has that expertise. Your opinion will never change the truth.

John Kennedy was elected by organized crime....

Nuff said...

JO
You actually didn't evecome close to answering the question. Vomiting a laughable conspiracy theory does not cut it.

So how did Trump oppose corruption? Everyone in the world outside of his cult knows he is oneof the most corrupt Presidents ever.

It already been proven. proven.
Evidence has been found in multiple states.
And yet Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials and state Supreme Courts all disagree with you.

Tell us how they're part of the conspiracy.

A financial planner has that kind of expertise. In fact anyone who studies data has that expertise. Your opinion will never change the truth.

No, sorry that simply is not the case. Being a financial planner does not make on a mathematician nor a data analyst.

Also, he lied/was wrong about the population growth/voter growth in Az. I gave you the real numbers and you told me you did not care about the truth, just what you were told.

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

4l0t98.jpg

Forum List

Back