Corey Lewandowski Said trump Knew The Election Was Over But Wanted To 'Create Enough Doubt' So He Could Say 'He Didn't Lose And That It Was Stolen'

I have a very good idea, I love my country and i'm sick of hearing you anti American assholes try and rip our institutions to shreds using baseless accusations and lies.
You are the anti American here, not me.

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

trump caused an insurrection or riot on the capitol over a lie.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Well if that's true then good for him.....he has also become a student of Saul Alinsky and the democrats now have some real competition.

JO

Last edited:
You are the anti American here, not me.
You are grossly mistaken... I am a very proud American who loves and respects my country and its institutions. Unlike you who spends so much trying trying to bash and belittle and sew distrust the institutions that make our country what it is. You should be ashamed of yourself.

this is pure opinion and nowhere in here does he quote trump or show facts to back up his opinion.
lol
This “opinion” is the only way Trump comes away from this debacle looking half-sane.

As with the memo that was sent to Sydney Powell, more evidence is coming out that trump and his campaign new he lost but still lied.

And the trump people will continue to believe that lie. That all the documents and statements from those around trump won't get through to the trump followers.

It's so sad that they are putting our nation through this hell for nothing but lies.

Yawwwwwwwwwwn...... Hillary caused a four year long insurrection complete with dead police officers.....
It's the new way to do things now.....why shouldn't everyone do the same?

JO

You are grossly mistaken... I am a very proud American who loves and respects my country and its institutions. Unlike you who spends so much trying trying to bash and belittle and sew distrust the institutions that make our country what it is. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Our institutions have been weaponized against everything American. That you stand with the corrupt and amoral is no surprise.

I have a very good idea, I love my country and i'm sick of hearing you anti American assholes try and rip our institutions to shreds using baseless accusations and lies.
Like you did for four years? It's only wrong now that somebody else feels cheated? Got it.

JO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey you know me? I'm the CCP! I kill babies, and sent you COVID Maybe! I like Propaganda, while I take it from my boyfriend on The Veranda. I like to beat and torture Christians, and throw in jail some Muslims.

I'm not here to prophesy, but here to lie lie lie!

Long Live Faux Xiden!

You loons believe the election was stolen, it's yours to prove. I've looked over literally hundreds of so-called pieces of evidence. Nada. This is either the biggest conspiracy the world has ever seen, or Trump lost fair and square. I know what most normal people think.
It is the biggest crime the world has seen. Look to the people not the corrupt politicians.

Our institutions have been weaponized against everything American. That you stand with the corrupt and amoral is no surprise.
Well there you go again with that anti American rhetoric. Be grateful for the country you are blessed to live in and stop spreading lies to try and bring it down. Shame shame

Dude.... you mbtu is there for everyone to look up...please stop the BS
I just want you to back up your bullshit statements. Since I know they are lies then I know you can’t back it up so I look forward to seeing what kind of excuses y’all make to skwirm out of answering. Yours was boring

I just want you to back up your bullshit statements. Since I know they are lies then I know you can’t back it up so I look forward to seeing what kind of excuses y’all make to skwirm out of answering. Yours was boring
Mbtu.... You should remember your own stuff.... Not going to carry water for you.

Forum List

Back