Cops: We are leaving

We are long overdue for extreme reform of most police departments. If firing all the police, disbanding the unions and reorganizing the relationships between police and DAs is what it takes - then that's what should be done.
that should apply to all government employees not just the cops

many on the left are serious about abolishing the cops entirely

which would be much worse than what we have now

Very few actually want a complete abolishing of the police.

What people are advocating are a reallocation of funds to people that are better trained for handling many types of situations, and a temporary disbanding and reformation of police departments.

This is another way liberals are ruining America. It was a good thing when cops could give a well deserved ass whooping to the bad characters that lived in the inner city neighborhoods. It was a way to send a message, just like when we could still spank our children.

Fuck you and anyone who looks like you.
^ The police officer motto

^ The worthless bullshit of a left wing weakling who can't produce anything useful.
Police don't produce anything
Neither do firefighters... derp...
How many people have firefighter's murdered on the job lately

Murder happens... Thoughts and prayers...

Democrats be like... a cop killed a guy. That means all cops are evil... abolish the police!!! Derp...
Republicans be like... a cop killed a guy. That means he's a hero. OOPS people riot against that! derp derp

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.
I will agree with you there. I think it would go a long way if people in the black community would make such a gesture. Reach out to the cops and say how can we help you guys figure this out. Maybe have one person in ever neighborhood who the cops check in with to see if they've seen anything they should worry about.

I hope you know what I mean. In other words work with the cops and try to say lets start over.

Cops can't be defensive or deny they need to reform. But they may have some arguments why in some situations force is going to be needed. But I bet they could learn a lot about defusing situations rather than escillating.

As a matter of general principle I think most everyone would agree.

What is pissing me off is that nobody has numbers.

For every escallation, there are 1000 difusings.

Years ago we had a nazi cop on the lake. No life jacket? Ticket. Fire extinguisher expired? Ticket. Going the wrong way? Ticket. Came into your dock too fast? Ticket. Mildly buzzed? A drunk driving! And they would pull everyone over once a year and give you a safety check. Then you could put the sticker on the boat showing you'd gotten the safety check. Made you scared to go out on the lake. This is a great analogy of what's going on in the black community today.

We changed how the police police our lake. The cop now only pulls you over if he sees you doing something really wrong and he hasn't given a ticket yet this year. We told them that's not what we want out on our fucking lake. A dickhead cop trying to ruin lives and make money for the city. Fuck that.

So we can do the same thing with the cops as a whole. Reform what needs to be reformed. If you don't think they need any reforming then you are part of the problem.

Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"

^ The worthless bullshit of a left wing weakling who can't produce anything useful.

Well , except they allow us to have our very freedoms.
Look at that big gubmint Trump sheep telling us our rights and freedoms should be at the mercy of police allowing them or not

Democrats be like... a cop killed a guy. That means all cops are evil... abolish the police!!! Derp...
Republicans be like... a cop killed a guy. That means he's a hero. OOPS people riot against that! derp derp

Now we see the red herrings start to emerge.

No case to be made.

Nothing but a bunch of ignorant shitheads running around looting and whatnot.

No justification.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

We are throwing away a great asset.

Because of a bunch of ignorant assholes.
yep, sure they will. They will stay and do thier job with over sight this time supposedly. If you beleive they will just waqlk away you are hillarious.

Super article:

The mentally ill used to get treatment and now they just send cops. Kids used to be taught respect and now it’s cool to be disrespectful.

Supervisors used to back you when you were right but now they accuse you of being wrong in order to appease crazy people.

Parents used to get mad at their kids for getting arrested and now they get mad at us.

The media used to highlight the positive contribution our profession gave to society and now they either ignore it or twist the truth for controversy to line their own pockets.

Great article.

While I don't think policing in concept is something we should get rid of

Our police are out of control, and so are their unions

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

They treat citizens worse than our soldiers treated Iraqis on average.
Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Yea, everyone knows there is no bigger whiners than white trash American males

Just look at all the whining going on in this thread

I'm not whining i'm telling you. You pale old fuck

Hahahaha

No one is gonna cancel my ass, i'm too high on the intersectional hierarchy

What do i have to whine about?
He's Greek. So am I. I know many stupid Greek conservative men. You wouldn't believe how many there are. And they all think they are so smart but it's so obvious Rush and Fox own them. I think they have a con gene you are either born with or maybe your parents raised them to be that way.

Some of them are successful businessmen. Some are hard working. Some are really smart at one thing. But a lot of them live at home with their parents their entire lives. They only have money because their parent have money. They rely heavily on mama and baba. I have a Greek buddy who's mid 40's and still lives with mama and baba. Very conservative family.

And most of them are assholes. I don't know if Meathead is a successful greek or a loser one but I know he has the asshole part down. LOL

Meathead, what did or do you do for a living?
The only Greek in you is the pousti. You don't speak Greek, I doubt you ever spent more than a few days there and that you are a citizen. Ay gamisou 're malaka!
It's funny my older nephew speaks greek but not the younger one. His mom and grandmother I remember before he was born constantly asked me why I don't speak Greek. Do you know what I ask them every time I see them? I ask them why Yianni can't speak greek.

And he goes to Greece every year. I only went once for 3 weeks in 1999. I'll never go back. Greece was nice except for all Greeks.
Den exeis psychi. You have no soul.

All you have is the malaka in you and a desperate lack of sense of identity, which is why you identify yourself as Greek even though you aren't.

I have as much respect for thugs, dead or alive, as I do for you.

Years ago we had a nazi cop on the lake. No life jacket? Ticket. Fire extinguisher expired? Ticket. Going the wrong way? Ticket. Came into your dock too fast? Ticket. Mildly buzzed? A drunk driving! And they would pull everyone over once a year and give you a safety check. Then you could put the sticker on the boat showing you'd gotten the safety check. Made you scared to go out on the lake. This is a great analogy of what's going on in the black community today.
We changed how the police police our lake. The cop now only pulls you over if he sees you doing something really wrong and he hasn't given a ticket yet this year. We told them that's not what we want out on our fucking lake. A dickhead cop trying to ruin lives and make money for the city. Fuck that.
So we can do the same thing with the cops as a whole. Reform what needs to be reformed. If you don't think they need any reforming then you are part of the problem.
Oh, and like in 5 years no one has died on our lake because someone was drunk. The cop said, "I don't care if you have a beer in your hand just don't be drunk"
No reason for a serious cop to be at your lake when it's all white people.

No case to be made.

No justification.
Wasn't talking to you, snowflake. Fuck off.

It's time to say thank you to the police.

I've always waved and expressed by thanks.

Time to do more.

Black Lives Matters as a group....can go fuck itself.
I will agree with you there. I think it would go a long way if people in the black community would make such a gesture. Reach out to the cops and say how can we help you guys figure this out. Maybe have one person in ever neighborhood who the cops check in with to see if they've seen anything they should worry about.

I hope you know what I mean. In other words work with the cops and try to say lets start over.

Cops can't be defensive or deny they need to reform. But they may have some arguments why in some situations force is going to be needed. But I bet they could learn a lot about defusing situations rather than escillating.

As a matter of general principle I think most everyone would agree.

What is pissing me off is that nobody has numbers.

For every escallation, there are 1000 difusings.

Yes, thank you for the anecdote.

I lived in a city where we got rid of a bad cop (actually just a really bad people person.....) too.

But it's just and anecdote.

So was Floyd George.

Super article:

Great article.

They need to learn some harsh lessons this will be good for them not bad for them.

Gawd, you're a whinny little twat, aren't you?

You say that while you read about cops whining?

Hahahaha

"oh no1 is nice to us even tho we act like douche bags"

Hahahah

Simmer down retard.
Are you seriously denying you're a whinny little twat?!

Yea, everyone knows there is no bigger whiners than white trash American males

Just look at all the whining going on in this thread

I'm not whining i'm telling you. You pale old fuck

Hahahaha

No one is gonna cancel my ass, i'm too high on the intersectional hierarchy

What do i have to whine about?

Leave to your dumbass to brag about it.....

Super article:

Great article.

Again. All people who have been abused by the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom over many years need a voice. Whether it is over the internet or forms or any other way. They need to be able to file a complaint or more against any government organization that wronged them and used private businesses to do the same. Then the healing will be more far along. People involved must be punished and financial payouts made. This will not be a nice thing. A lot of skeletons are in many closets. This will affect their families as they have affected other families. If you notice, no one empowered or passed messages along has stood up to take responsibility for abuses. All that toughness and they take knees and wash feet. The call other people pu**ies and sissies. Damn! How the mighty have fallen. The semi rural and rural areas are not innocent. They are just hiding a bit more. And the good people are always included with the bad. That is a shame.

The claim was made...they were out of control.

How do you determine that ?

Nobody on the left has provided dick to back up their point.
And they never will.

IN this very thread you have one of them trying to pin police unions on the right - clearly nothing matters more than the narrative.

No case to be made.

No justification.
Wasn't talking to you, snowflake. Fuck off.

Pardon me not.....

Point still stands....

You ignorant sons-of-bitches can't produce anything meaningful other than George Floyd.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Show us your metrics for making that determination.

Put up the numbers.

Let's see the metrics and the standards.

They're called rules of engagement

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

There are no fuckign rules of engagement beyond protect thyself

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

No good policing data ?

But somehow you think you've got a case ?

I am afraid it is you who can shut the fuck up.......

I have never stated my age, nor my ethnicity on this board. Fucking left wing shit for brains.

You don't have any data.

You don't have any data.

You don't have a case to be made because you don't have shit to back it up.

Thanks for admitting as much.

There are lots of good police, but police culture intimidates them into protecting the bad police - which in turn makes them bad police.

Look at that big gubmint Trump sheep telling us our rights and freedoms should be at the mercy of police allowing them or not
Don't you want the police to send a message to the criminal element? Cops won't be able to send those same messages to bad guys if liberal get their way with their proposed policies.

Super article:

Great article.

O.K.

Show us your metrics for making that determination.

Put up the numbers.

Let's see the metrics and the standards.

They're called rules of engagement

You can google the militaries code, it's complicated. Not something i'm expert enough to comment on

For domestic police it's simple. Do you feel scared for your own personal safety/ Open fire

There are no fuckign rules of engagement beyond protect thyself

I asked for metrics.

You ever hear of a bell curve ? What does it tell you about police.

Let's see your numbers that show 10% or 20% of all cops are bad.

Let's see your numbers that show that 10% or 20% of all engagements end like George Floyd.

Cause if you are out at 3 sigma and are still making statements like yours......forget it.

You don't have a case.

Yea let me pull analogous metrics from our domestic situation (which we have no good national policing data anyway)

And compare it to a warzone

You're a dumbass, shut teh fuck up

"there are no bad pigs"

Says teh old white man...lol. What teh fuck do you know about police/ And 40% domestic violence rate says you know a lot of bad pigs they just treat you fine.

Shut the fuck up retard. Anyone with sense understands this. We do not put the same burdens on cops as we do people in fucking warzones full of foreigners.

Enough said

No good policing data ?

But somehow you think you've got a case ?

I am afraid it is you who can shut the fuck up.......

I have never stated my age, nor my ethnicity on this board. Fucking left wing shit for brains.

You don't have any data.

You don't have any data.

You don't have a case to be made because you don't have shit to back it up.

Thanks for admitting as much.

There are lots of good police, but police culture intimidates them into protecting the bad police - which in turn makes them bad police.

Clear statement.....

Don't agree.

The police make damn sure that no such numbers exist.

Those "metrics" are part of the problem with the corrupt city leaders and the police and teachers union.. Can't FIRE a teacher in NYCity... They put them large buildings to play Candy Crush all day long and rack up salaries/pensions.. Pretty much the same with police.. Bernie Kerak said that ONLY 1% of citizen complaints against police ever results in disciplinary action.. Because those records are SEALED... And they are sealed by JOINT AGREEMENT between the city leaders and the police union...,

There is NOTHING the majority of proud responsible cops can DO to buck their unions or reform the "internal affairs" of their depts...

This goes to CITY LEADERSHIP and their FIXATION on trivial political crusades against plastic, smokers, Global Warming, Sanctuary cities, No "military zones", no "pet stores" -- AD NAUSEUM... While those Dem cities are just ONE BAD decision away from burning down their cities in anger BECAUSE of incompetent, ARROGANT government that is not FOCUSED on "customer service"....

Dont HAVE those problems in Hillbilly Hollywood.. Our city leaders RUN THE FUCKING CITY.. Keep their noses OUT of senseless political statements and have a "user friendly" interface to the justice system...

I'm NOT anti-union.. But EVERY UNION is treating labor like it's the 19th century... And they dont give a SHIT about careers -- just very limited working rules and the "STAND WITH YOUR BROTHERS/SISTERS" bullshit..

Which means EVEN IF the majority of cops are GREAT at human relations and their job, THEIR VOICES are muted and their hands are tied to SPEAK OUT on any "badge heavy cops" that deserve reviews and terminations...

The "We all speak as ONE" crap FEEDS the concealment of problems in the Dept...

Forum List

Back